ஜ4ஜ

"She's going to hate me." Craig sighed, trying to measure out the right amount of medicine for one of his patients.

Clyde put a hand on his shoulder. "You'll be fine. I'm pretty sure she'll accept you! If your sister accepted you, then she will too!" He smiled.

The raven haired boy smiled back. "you know.. sometimes you can be an idiot, but you're a good confidence booster."

"I try, well anyways I gotta get this pill to the patient in room 139. Bye bestie~" Clyde walked away waving.

Craig rolled his eyes, watching his friend walk away.

•-•-•

Tweek was asleep on the couch, a cup of coffee tipped over. The brown liquid had spilled all over the beige carpet.

The door opened, Craig entering his home. "Tweek I'm ho-" he said as he noticed his fiancé sleeping.

"Aww.." he tried to be as quiet as he could as he walked over to him and picked him up, carrying him to the bedroom.

Craig laid down next to Tweek, kissing him on the nose. "Night baby. I love you." He whispered as he closed his eyes, falling into a black abyss. Slumber.

☆·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.¤

Morning came around, the sun barely shining through the curtains. As usual the birds chirps were audible. It was a nice morning.

Tweek woke up, with a set of arms wrapped around him. Craig has him snuggled up to his chest. He just smiled and cuddled him back. He started to fall back asleep.

Craig's eyes opened. He scanned the room, his eyes landing on a sleeping Tweek.

He smiled as he lightly played with the sleeping blonde's messy hair. "Cutie." He whispered. Tweek slightly groaned. Craig kissed him on the forehead.

The kiss was enough to wake Tweek up. "Good morning." Craig said as he pulled him him into a kiss. He kissed back.

"Well that was a pleasant way to wake up." Tweek giggled, sitting up and stretching.

Craig got up and raced into the kitchen, setting out some mugs and turning the coffee pot on. Tweek followed him into the kitchen. He grabbed out the toaster.

•-•-•
About 2:35 rolls around. Craig was sitting on the couch watching some old re runs of Red Racer.

Tweek walked into the living room. "Craig your phone keeps going off." He hands Craig his phone. Ruby was calling.

'Why the hell is Ruby calling?' Craig thought as he answered the phone.

"Hey. Wassup?" Craig answered in a monotonic voice.

"Hi. Umm.. well. I told mom that you came by yesterday and she wants to see you again. you have a chance to tell mom." Ruby said.

Craig sighed. ".... fine... I'll be over in a bit." He said and hung up.

"Who was it?" Tweek asked. "It was Ruby. She wants me to tell my mom.. I'm nervous..." Craig looked down.

Tweek pulled Craig into a hug. "It's okay. If you were able to tell Ruby you can tell your mom. You can do this." He smiled.

The raven haired boy kissed the slightly shorty blonde on the head. "You're right. I can do this."

The two walked outside and got into the car.

•-•-•
Craig pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car. Tweek followed, closing the shiny red vehicle door behind him.

He knocked on the door, waiting for either Ruby or his mom to answer.

About a couple minutes later, Laura answered. "Hey Craig! It's been so long!" She said as she pulled her son into a hug.

"Hey mom." He smiled nervously.

"I see you brought your little friend along. Umm.. Tweek it is, right?" She asked.

Tweek nodded. "Correct."

"Come on in boys." She smiled and moved. Craig and Tweek walked in. "Ruby told me you two were coming over so I made some lunch."

There was a plate of sandwiches on the table.

"Ruby! Craig and Tweek are here! Lunch is on the table!" Laura shouted up the stairs. A few minutes later, Ruby comes running down the stairs.

Ruby, Tweek and Craig sat down at the table, examining the sandwiches.

The sandwiches had cucumber, ham, lettuce and Swiss cheese.

"They look good mom." Ruby said as she picked up a sandwich and started to eat it.

Craig looked down at the table. His chest was hurting.

Tweek looked over at Craig, holding his hand under the table. "It'll be alright." He smiled at him.

"Anybody want anything to drink?" Laura asked. "Water." Ruby said.

"Do you have any coffee?" Tweek asked. Laura nodded. "How bout you Craig?"

"Just some water."

Laura nodded once more before disappearing into the kitchen.

A couple of minutes pass, Laura comes back with with two cups and a small mug. She handed everyone their drink before sitting down.

"So. How are you doing Craig?" She asked, picking up a sandwich.

Craig finished chewing and swallowed. "Fine. Umm.. mom? Can I tell you something?" Craig squeezed Tweek's hand under the table.

"Of course you can. What is it?" She asked, looking into Craig's eyes.

"You gotta promise you won't tell Dad.. I'd rather tell him myself.."

"I promise."

Craig took in a deep breath.. "well.. I'm gay. And Tweek isn't just a friend. He's my fiancé. We're getting married."

Laura almost choked on her food. "You being serious?" She asked, not mad but shocked. "You're pranking me aren't you?"

"No mom. I can prove it." He said as he pulled Tweek into a kiss. Tweek kissed back.

Laura smiled. "Awww! That's awesome Craig. But why did you hide it? How long have you and Tweek been together?"

Craig felt a small smile form. "Since seventh grade. I hid because I was scared you'd hate me again.."

Laura pulled Craig into a hug. "Aww Craig.. I never hated you. I mean sure sometimes you made me mad but I still love you. I always will."

Tweek winked at Craig. "The wedding is in two days. You're invited. So are you Ruby." Craig said.

"Oh! Oh! Can I be your flower girl?!" She said, slightly bouncing in her seat like a child.

"Sure." Craig said.

"Your Dad is gonna be home in a little bit. If you want, you can stay awhile and tell him." Laura hummed.

Craig hesitated but nodded. "Okay."