Bonus- The Honeymoon

Updating twice?! Damn

THIS CHAPTER IS OPTIONAL

I was gonna keep this story innocent. This chapter is somewhat innocent til near the end.

Hi guys :3 yes this is the last time I will cock block you guys from this I promise. This is the last "chapter" it's just a bonus.

This chapter will be fluffy but this will have smut so this is why it's a bonus.

Before this starts. I want to thank you all again for reading. It means a lot ♥️

Anyways let's get this started!

•-•-•

After the wedding and everything got cleaned up. Craig and Tweek decided to just go to a hotel for the night.

It was nothing too fancy.

Craig sat on the bed, watching TV and cuddling Tweek as close as possible. "You're so adorable." He said as he kissed the blonde on the head.

Tweek giggled and snuggled into his chest. "You're so comfy."

The two snuggled on the bed for what felt like forever.

The taller boy tapped his slightly shorter husband on the shoulder. "Hey sweetheart I kinda got the munchies." He said. "Do you happen to know what time it is?"

"Let's see." Tweek said looking at a digital alarm clock placed on a nearby dresser. "8:37 if you want, I saw a ice cream place really close by here. If you want we can walk up there."

"That's a good idea Tweekers." He hummed as he kissed him on the head.

The two got their shoes on and walked outside. The beautiful dark blue sky was filled with beautiful bright stars.

A slight breeze filled the outside world.

Craig held onto Tweek's hand as they walked down a nearby boardwalk.

Everything about the scenery was beautiful. And the weather was perfect. Not too humid but not too chilly.

They made their way to the ice cream place. The sweet aroma of all different kinds of flavors filled the building. From chocolate to a waffle cone.

"What do you want Tweeky?" Craig queried. "Just a small mocha flavored."

The two waited in line and eventually ordered and paid for their ice cream and walked back.

"Do you want a taste of mine?" Craig asked slightly holding down his ice cream to Tweek's mouth.

Tweek gave it a small lick and smiled. "Very minty but the chocolate chips make it taste better."

Craig pulled Tweek into a quick kiss.

They got back to their hotel room and finished their ice creams.

Of course they went back to cuddling on the bed.

"I love you. Forever and always." Craig smiled.

Tweek giggled and kissed Craig on the cheek. "I love you. And I always will. No matter what."

Hours have gone by. Tweek and Craig still cuddled and talked about old memories.