♡2♡

"Craaaaiiigggg! Do I have tooooooo?!" Tweek whined as they were in the car.

Craig sighed. "Come on Tweek. You wore a dress at prom. Plus you promised me for our wedding you would wear a dress." He turned down radio.

The blonde looked up at him and giggled. "Fine. Since I can't break a promise. Especially a promise I made to you"

The car was almost silent. Until, a certain song started to play.

Both of them began to smile as Craig reached to the volume dial and turned up the song.

Ocean eyes

Craig wrapped one of his arms around Tweek's shoulder. "Remember this was our prom song?" Tweek giggled. "Yeah."

About thirty seconds into the song a question popped up in Tweek's head.

"Are you okay babe?" Craig turned the radio down and patted Tweek on the head.

"Well.. umm.. I've been wanting to ask you about this.." Tweek started. "Are you out to your parents yet?"

The Raven haired boy sighed. "Look Tweekers.. you know I cant.. they wouldn't ever wanna see me again. It took years to get them to somewhat like me. I just can't.." he pulled up in the parking lot of the mall.

Tweek got an idea. Craig wasn't gonna like it. But it had to be done sooner or later.

Tweek pulled at Craig's jacket sleeve. "Craig.. how can we get married if you aren't out to them.. and if they don't like who you are, then they aren't good parents. They should accept you. Tell ya what. 3 days before the wedding.. you have to tell them. I promise. It'll be okay."

Craig smiled slightly. "Guess you're right. I can't stay in the closet forever. I'll do it. It's time." He said as he kissed his cheek.

They both got out of the car and walked in, holding each other's hands.

Sounds of people filled up the place. "Ugh people" Craig giggled. "That's so edgy"

Eventually, they made their way to a store that had all these beautiful wedding dresses and really nice tuxedos.

"There's so many" Tweek's eyes wandered around all the white dresses. Craig smiled. "See if there's one you like. Make sure it's your size"

Tweek walked over. A certain dress caught his eye.

 A certain dress caught his eye

"This one is beautiful. What do you think?" Tweek showed Craig the dress. He nodded. "It'd look so adorable on you." He said.

Tweek picked up the dress and put it up to himself. "Do you think it'd fit or no?" He asked the raven haired male. "It looks like it would" Craig said, placing a kiss on the blonde male.

*le time skip*

The two males placed their wedding clothes in the closet and smiled at each other. "I'm excited" Craig said. "So am I."