Granted Wish

By weirdself

After a fatal phone call from his doctor, Skylar has to make the right decision. But what is the right way to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Special! Nathan's POV
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Special *Nathan's POV*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
*Special* Nathans POV
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 GRANTED WISH
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 51

10.9K 366 81
By weirdself

Fingers aren't good enough anymore, they couldn't touch that spot as good as something else could. I never thought he'd have me like this, laying underneath him, willing and with no hint of anxiety.

Okay, maybe a small hint.

Nathan seems like he doesn't want to wait either, teeth biting down on his lips while taking in my appearance, holding himself back from just taking me right then and there. But he didn't, he continued to move his fingers in a steady yet strong pace, whispering sweet words to me that I couldn't quite grasp.

"Do you think that's enough?", he asks, not stopping the movement though. I just nod, whimpering as he slowly pulls them out, a feeling of emptiness taking over and causing my hips to shiver a bit.

He takes his boxers off and for the first time, I actually look at him and not just there but his whole appearance. Everything just fits, this is Nathan and this is the body of the person I fell in love with.

I watch him open the small black box and retrieve a small thin package, his eyes resting on mine as he tears it open with his teeth. After preparing himself, he grips me by the waist, pulling me closer towards him and the end of the bed, my heart pounding inside my chest.

This is really happening, I'm about to have sex for the first time in my life with the first person I ever loved.

"Relax, okay?", he whispers, planting kisses all over my face as he gently pushes in. My eyes widen at the sudden pain and even though he used so much lube, the stinging was still there.

"Shh, don't tense, it'll hurt more if you do that... Just... Please relax.", he's nervous even more than before, desperately trying to distract me with kisses and hickeys and sweet bites on my neck.

"St-op. Don't m-move.", I need a second to breathe and he immediately comes to an halt, glancing at me with slight panic. Wrapping my arms around him, I nudge him down to me until our foreheads are touching again.

"Now.", I barely even voiced it but he understood, nodding as he continues to push in. It doesn't hurt that much anymore, the pleasure rising until there's no pain to feel anymore.

I hold my legs around him, pushing him deeper onto me and moaning as he did so. He's starting to get more comfortable. We both are. Just listening to what our bodies are telling us to do, what we think our partner would enjoy.

His movements are slow and still somewhat gentle, yet getting rougher each time our hips collide. My face is burning up, probably a crimson red but I'm not letting anything stop me from touching his chest and back, my lips automatically sucking on various spots all over him.

"M-more.", I almost plead, the almost feeling from before making my body tremble again. Nathan complies, grinding his hips deeper into me. Maybe begging for more wasn't such a good idea.

Throwing my head back, I moan. No. More like scream with my eyes squeezed shut. He's touching the spot, nailing it down with each powerful thrust. Both of my hands at his back drag down his skin, the muscles underneath my finger tips tensioning and a deep groan rips through his throat.

One of his hands come down to touch me there as well and the combination of the two makes it even harder the resist the urge to climax again. But wouldn't it be all over then?

"I'm going to come.", he growls right next to my ear, biting his own lip as his last thrusts become the hardest ones.

"-too... Me t-too.", I manage to press out before ejaculating with another scream, nails digging even deeper into his skin as they draw more lines down his back.

His hips jerk a few times, a mixture of a moan and a groan signaling his climax as well. He stays like this, both hands propped on each side of my head, our chests heaving with pants and a thin film of sweat glistening on our skins.

We don't say anything, just stare at each other. His beautiful green eyes with their wild fire behind them as majestic and clear as ever, flushed lips and cheeks and messy hair.

He's stunning... Simply stunning.

He's the first to actually do something, not speaking yet though but he still leans down and carefully kisses me, it reminded me of our first kiss. Pure gentility and sweetness, nothing like the kisses they've evolved into.

"I love you and you can't even imagine how much this meant to me. Thank you, Skylar.", his voice is softer yet something almost breaks it halfway through.

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything?", I push a hand through his hair, feeling the goosebumps even on his sensitive scalp.

"For being you, for being someone I can love and who loves me back.", he whispers, sealing our lips soon after for another soft kiss.

"Let's not play the 'thank you' game anymore, we should just... Live in the moment.", I feel stupid for suggesting this but it's like I don't deserve his gratefulness.

"You're right. We should... Go for a swim.", he suggests with a grin, returning back to the old, cheerful Nathan.

"But I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you.", and the perverted Nathan. As he gets up, I just now notice that he's been still... There and another surprised moan slips out of my mouth as the emptiness yet again takes over. It feels almost cold now that his body isn't pressed against mine anymore and my heart started to settle down.

"Isn't it dark outside?", I asks, glancing out of the window to indeed find no light what so ever.

"And? You don't need light when you go skinny dipping.", he smirks, pulling me out of bed. I hiss at the sudden pain... Down below, not expecting it to feel sore so soon after.

"You okay?", he keeps an arm around my waist, just in case I might loose my grip on myself.

"Yeah, just didn't... Think about the aftermath.", I chuckle, cheeks daring to display yet another blush.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I should have been more gentle. It was your first time and ah... I totally wrecked you.", his hands hoover above my body like he doesn't even know where to touch and there's guilt written all over his face.

"It's fine, I'm fine. Frankly, I'm more than fine.", I can't help but laugh quietly. Who would have guessed the Nathan would be one to apologize for being too rough.

"Okay. I'll be more careful the next time.", the next time? I like the ring to that. I try not to stare at him as he takes the condom off, puts a knot into it and throws it in the trash can in the bathroom right next doors.

"I mean, I'm the one who begged, soo.", we stay silent after my statement, both of us just quietly walking through the cabin and along the porch to the back of it where the dock is leading right into the deeper parts of the lake.

But before I even have a chance to spike another conversation, something slams into the side of my body, pushing me over the wooden ground and into the cold water.

I almost squeal when I breached the surface, glaring at the boy who just couldn't contain his laughter anymore.

"Ha ha, very funny! You better get your ass in here.", this reminds me of that time Nathan threw me into his pool, the way I demanded for him to be in the water as well.

"Why of course.", he takes a few steps then literally flies up before hitting the water with his finger tips first, head following soon after.

His cooled down body finds mine soon after and I immediately cling to him, our lips not being able to stay apart from each other either.

I think it's safe to say that I've never been this happy in my entire life. Not even music could have ever made me this happy, with or without hearing.

Nathan is exactly what I needed, like a special kind of drug only a doctor can prescribe you. Or something that you find in a store by accident, something you didn't even know you wanted until you saw it.

In the dim moon light I can only see his eyes glow at me, his chest pressed up against mine and lips never seeming to stay away from each other for longer than a few seconds.

This is true happiness, true and genuine happiness.

.......................

OMG

OMfg

Ikr?!

I didn't even expect to officially write a sex scene after my friends found my private Wattpad account and yet here we are. Well I hope you enjoyed this and don't worry, there will be more chapters coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.6K 58
Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is deaf and bullied for being 'different' by t...
24.6K 5.5K 92
|πŸ‘π± 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| In this touching coming of age drama, π’π€πŒπ”π„π‹ goes through life in search of answers that no one can supply him with. Wh...
525K 13.2K 53
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
2.1K 104 14
A love story started with an accident. He loved him but didn't know how to tell him. He writes it down in his diary but didn't get the chance to giv...