Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

32

11.4K 351 122
By theyhatedime

Yatta's POV

"I'm fuckin wit this city, they was T'd up." I danced around as we left this little club in Vegas.

This is my first time performing outside of Cali, and I have to say this was one of the best shows. Their were most likely people that came from Cali too, but it still had to be the best. I wasn't expecting to see white folks there, but they were all up into my shit, saying the N word and all. I don't really mind since they're rapping to my song, but let one of them come at me disrespectful with that word.

"On me, you see that lil white bitch throwing her bra at you?" KE shook his head and laughed. I joined in.

"Mayne, she was too hype. Grabbing onto my pants and shit."

"Yeah, her lil hype ass must've wanted her ass beat." Mamé added and I laughed. We let the gang walk in front of us and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"You ain't beating nobody." I tested her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll fashoo beat you."

"Tuh, you funny." I waved her off.

"It's too damn hot." Mamé whined as she fanned herself.

"Yuh, but get used to it."

She scrunched up her face. "The fuck you mean?"

"We moving out hea." I responded and she raised a brow.

"And who agreed to that?"

"Me, duh." I mugged her and she stopped walking, and started looking around.

"Fuck you doin?" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Don't mind me, I'm just tryna figure out where the fuck you lost yo mind. Talkin bout moving to Vegas." She waved me off and walked past me.

"You corny." I laughed. "But nah, foreal. I'm tryna move out here."

"You must be really out your mind."

"I'm sane, shorty." I replied and she waved me off.

"My feet hurt." She began to complain as we walked back towards the car. It wasn't far, but it wasn't too close either.

"Come here." I sighed as I held my arms out for her. I picked her up bridal style and sped walked to the car. Keezy unlocked it and I put her down, helping her get in.

She pulled out her phone to take a couple pictures, before she started recording a video on her snap chat. I got all up on the camera and she tried to push me away. "Move, big ass head." She mugged me but I wasn't budging.

"I know you not talking." I raised a brow at her and she flicked me off.

"I like yo new cut though, sexy mama." I kissed her cheek. She smiled as she did what they call a "Weave dance."

"I know." She waved me off and I shook my head, scooting away from her.

"No, come here." She spoke but I didn't budge. Her teasing ass gon put her hands somewhere they don't belong, just to get on my good side and shit.

"You like that, huh?" I smirked as I watched her. She laughed and took her hand back, causing me to smack my lips.

Me, my shorty, Milli and Keezy rode in one car. While Tiggz, KE, Sheik and Project rode in the other. It started to get hot so we rolled down the windows. The ride to the hotel wasn't far, so we blasted some of my unreleased shit until we got there.

"You think my baby asleep?" I asked of Gianna once we made up to the 14th floor, which was rented out for us only. Mamé shook her head.

"Not if she's with Siya and Jas." She responded.

Me and Siya got hella close in this short amount of time I've known her. She dumb cool, and I'm proud and happy to call her my blood sister on the real. Everybody like her already, so I know that she solid. It really sucks that I didn't grow up with her, and she wasn't able to know our big bro.

I nodded in agreement. "She prolly all fucked up."

Once Mamé and I made our way to the door of our room, I pulled the card out to open it, but Gianna opened their hotel room door first.

"Hi guys!" She yelled as she ran towards us with a big ass smile on her face.

"Gigi...what the hell." I stared at her face that was covered in makeup. She had lipstick all over her face, as if she was tryna draw a damn map. Her eyebrows looked like bricks sitting on her face, while her eye lashes looked like a goddamn tarantula.

"You like my makeup?" She asked as she posed.

"Who is responsible?" I took her hand and walked into the hotel room.

Siya and Jasmine busted out laughing once they saw my face.

"Why y'all do this to my lil baby?" I looked down at Gianna who looked up at me.

"We ain't do shit, she did it to herself." Siya put her hands up in defense and I shook my head, laughing.

"Mayne Gigi, go take that off." I motioned towards the bathroom and she laughed while running in.

I shook my head. "Don't be letting her use that shit, getting too grown."

Jas waved me off. "Boy bye, how was the show? Y'all recorded right?"

"Yea, and I was fuckin wit it. But aye, tell me if i'm crazy. I'm tryna move out hea-"

"You're crazy." Siya cut me off and I smacked my lips.

"Exactly." Mamé's pregnant ass added as she plopped down on the couch.

"Nah foreal, once you graduate college and allat, we can move out hea. I like this place forreal." I sat next to her and she shook her head.

She shook her head again and I smacked my lips. "Shake ya head all you want, but you'll come through."

"Aye brah, come out hea." Tiggz called me out of the room. I nodded and stood up, following him. I walked out the room and closed the door behind myself.

"Wassup?" I asked him. He pulled out a big ass water gun from behind his back. I smirked and took it from him.

"You a goofy ass nigga."

He shrugged. "I know, but let's fuck em up."

"Fashoo, where's gang?"

"We right hea, y'all niggas ready?" Milli came out of his room with one too.

"Yuh, we spraying shit tonight." I looked down at my gun. Keezy, Sheik, KE and Project soon came out with their own.

"We busting in on three."

"One, two-" Tiggz happy ass opened the door before three and we started spraying shit. Mamé started screaming, since she was the first one to get hit and all.

Gianna's happy ass was dancing in the middle as she got sprayed, while Jasmine and Siya ran for their lives.

We all followed them into the hallways as we continued to soak them up. I caught up to Siya and had her trapped in a corner, so all she could do was take it. I couldn't stop laughing as I watched her scream her head off, her veins popping out her neck allat shit.

"Are you serious Darren!" Jas yelled, calling Project by his full name as he soaked her.

Soon, all of our guns ran out water, and we ran back into one room so they wouldn't start beating on us and shit. They asses feisty as fuck.

"Are you serious Darren!" Project mocked Jasmine while we laughed.

"We did our shit." Milli and I nodded.

"On me, but watch them try and do some other shit." Sheik spoke.

KE waved him off. "They not gon do nothin."

"And if they do, it ain't gon be like that." Tiggz added.
_______________________________

                                Mamé's POV

"Girl, I'm so pissed! My face was beat and now look." Jasmine complained.

Siya waved her off. "You was gon take it off anyway."

"That's not the point, I didn't get to take my cute pictures yet." She pouted and I laughed.

"We needa get them back." I responded and Siya nodded.

"Exactly that."

"What are we gonna do?" Gianna asked.

"We'll get to that but first of all, where the hell is Tamia?" I asked.

"Asleep in the other room." Jas responded.

"We needed go get her." I opened the door and the girls pointed out which room. I knocked quietly and waited for her to open up. After a couple minutes of waiting, Tamia swung the door open, rubbing on her eyes.

"Girl, what?" She asked before looking down at how soaked I was. "What happened?"

"The boys wanna play around and start soaking us with water guns and allat shit." I rolled my eyes.

"They got my baby wet?" She walked past me and into the other room to see Gianna.

"Damn, and her hair is soaked." Tamia sighed and Gianna just giggled.

"Let me go put on some clothes." She tightened her robe and went into the other room. The rest of us also changed into more comfortable clothes and soon, Tamia came back into the room.

"I just want to beat the shit outta them." Jas spoke.

"We should put itching powder in their clothes!" I spoke.

Siya clapped as she agreed. "Yes! And their dumb asses left all the bags in one room."

"You got the card to open it?" I asked and Jas nodded.

"I do."

"Okay, Siya come with me and we'll go get the powder."

"Okay." Siya nodded and followed her out the door.

"Lets go to the room." Jas spoke up and we followed her to the room down the hall. They all dropped their bags off in the same place, since they were in a hurry before the show. We made sure that all of their bags were there, and waited for Siya and Tamia.

Once they came back, we put on some gloves and got to work. Gianna sat back and watched closely as we carefully put the powder in each pair of their draws, trying not to make it too noticeable. We zipped the bags up and put them exactly how we found them, before going back into the room.

"So now what?" Siya asked.

"We just wait. Ima knock out though, so we'll see how this goes in the morning." Jas responded and I nodded.

"Goodnight, I'm going to sleep too." I walked about behind her, but making my way into the room with the boys so I could get the key from Yatta.

"Open the fuckin door." I damn near banged on the door because they wanted to play.

Sheik cracked opened the door and pointed the water gun at me. "What you want?"

"Open the damn door." I rolled my eyes and tried to push past him, but he wasn't moving.

"Yatta mayne, come get yo girl." Sheik moved out the way and Yatta came up to the door.

"Hey wifey." He cheesed like everything was good.

"Give me the key." I held my hand out for it and he sized me up.

"You sleeping already?"

"It's 3 in the morning, Kenyana." I rolled my eyes and he mugged me.

"Don't be saying my government all loud and shit." He mugged me. "I'm out y'all." He spoke to the gang.

"Watch yo back, brah! She prolly settin you up." Tiggz spoke and I rolled my eyes again.

"She best not be." He eyed me as he made his way into the room with their bags. He opened that one to get his bag, before making his way to our room.

Once I got into the room, I made my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

"You mad?" He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Move." I pushed past him.

"You rude."

"And you're annoying."

He quickly grabbed me back towards him and tongued me down. He slowly pulled away from me, with his hand holding my face up to his. He pecked my lips a couple times, before staring at me.

"What?" I asked since he still had me facing him, just staring at me.

He shook his head. "Nun." Before letting me go.

Once I got in, he opened the shower down and stared at me again. "I love you, shorty."

"I love you too." I pecked his lips a couple times, then gave him a longer kiss, before pushing him back by his forehead. He chuckled and closed the glass sliding door, allowing me to take my shower in peace. I really just wanted the warm water on my skin.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth, changed clothes, and began to fix my hair. I blow dried it before putting some product in it. I grabbed my flat iron and began to touch up the front, since it was a little messed up.

"Check my story, on snap." Yatta chuckled as he laid on the bed.

I mugged him but quickly opened it to see what he posted. I gasped once I saw the picture that he posted of me.

"I hate you." I laughed as I read his caption. He couldn't stop laughing as he stared at the picture.

"You forgot the N in damn, loser." I flicked him off and he smacked his lips, waving me off.

"That ain't even the point." He laughed.

"Whatever, you'll be sorry tomorrow." I smirked and he eyed me.

"Fuck you mean?"

"You'll see." I smiled and continued to fix my hair.
_______________________________

"We going to Circus Circus after the strip?" I asked Yatta once he got out of the shower.

"Yuh." He replied as he slipped on his draws. I busted out laughing and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Fuck is so funny?"

"Nothing, I keep thinking of something." I couldn't hold it in.

"Nah, I wanna know." He waited for me to speak but I shook my head.

"It's an inside joke." I replied.

He shook his head and continued getting dressed. Once he put on his shirt, he started scratching himself here and there. He shook it off and went to his bedside to put on his chains and other golds. He kept scratching himself, before turning on the fan.

"It's hot as hell." He spoke as he continued to scratch himself.

"Mhm." I replied as I kept a smile on my face.

"Dawg, what the fuck!" He was now scratching himself like a mad man, before taking off his shirt.

I busted out laughing as he forcefully took off his pants, running into the bathroom.

"What the fuck!" I recorded him as he hopped into the shower, turning the water on. It wasn't good quality because I couldn't stand still, since I was laughing so hard.

"This shit is not funny! You play too fuckin much!" He was lookin all mad but I just laughed my ass off.

"Got him back and now he's mad." I typed the caption and scribbled out a few parts of the video, posting it.

"You annoying, brah." He shook his head as he turned the water off.

"You still love me, though." I smiled and he mugged me.

"Okay, let the prank war begin." He kept nodding his head as he walked past me. I waved him off before following him.

"Bet." I responded.
_______________________________

People are always surprised when I tell them my age, but I'm only 15 🤷🏽‍♀️. Lol I turn 16 in two weeks tho 😛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
47K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
1.3M 45.3K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
36.9K 891 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛