Run (One Direction) [Watty Aw...

asilverskyaboveme által

She's a fan. He's a celebrity. They were born in different worlds, raised in different worlds. And one bullet... Több

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter One

336K 2.4K 790
asilverskyaboveme által

 Louis

“Ready to go, Lou?” calls Harry.

“Maybe!” I shout back. I hear him laugh, and then he's standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

“We've got to go” he says. “Now.” I glance at the clock next to my bed. We're late.

“Liam's gonna kill us” I say, grinning.

“Why do you look so excited?” asks Harry apprehensively. I shrug. He grabs my wrist, knowing full well that's I won't go unless he makes me. Annoying Liam is one of my favorite pastimes. Harry pulls me out of the room. “Let's go.” I sigh, but go quietly. He has a point.

-

“You're late” says Liam, frowning. I have to resist the urge to smile. Liam is so predictable sometimes.

“Sorry” Harry says. “It was Louis' fault.”

“You're gonna pay for that-” I warn him, but Liam cuts me off.

“No he won't, Louis, because you're going to behave” he says. I let out a huge fake sigh. “Louis . . .” Liam warns. I roll my eyes.

“Can we get in the van now?” I ask. Liam steps aside and I climb in, but I know he's watching me carefully. It's okay. I won't start the prank war until he's forgotten this ever happened.

We're on our way to an interview. We're about to start a world tour, and management's been scheduling a completely mad amount of interviews to promote it. Two today, which is already more then usual. And then one tomorrow. Two the next day. Some are on radio, some on television, some magazine. And answering the same questions over and over can get quite boring.

“Where are we going today?” asks Harry. I tune back into their conversation. Finally they're talking about something interesting.

“Some TV show” says Liam, shrugging. The other four of us gasp. Liam always knows! Niall lays a hand on Liam's forehead.

“He's warm, lads” he says, grinning. Liam glares at him. Niall slowly lowers his hand, still grinning.

“I'm fine” Liam says, looking around as if he's daring us to argue. “It's just the fourth interview in three days.”

“Who are you and what planet did you send Liam to?” I ask, getting laughs from everyone but Liam.

“Well, do we really have to get Liam back?” asks Harry. Liam groans. Niall and Zayn are watching me for my response.

“I was asking so I can avoid him” I reply. Even Liam laughs this time. Victory.

“We're here” says the driver. Harry cheers. I grin.

“Is there food?” asks Niall, and Liam groans.

“Let's go” says Zayn, and we all look at him with wide eyes. Madness is going down today.

-

Niall

There are fans lined up on the sidewalk outside the studio we'll be in. When the van pulls up, they start screaming.

“Let's go, boys” says Jonas, our new security guard. I stand up, and so do the others. Ready to face the masses.

The door slides open, and the screaming hits me full force. I suppose I'm used to it, but in a way, it still amazes me every time. I follow Harry and Louis out of the van, and into the building. The crowd reaches for us, but security has us safe in their little huddle. We make it into the building unscathed.

“How do they know where we're going to be before we do?” asks Louis, grinning. Louis' always grinning.

“They're psychic, mate” answers Harry. My stomach growls.

“Is there any food?” I ask. Louis bursts into laughter, which sets me off.

“Probably” says Liam in all seriousness. Ah, well, at least the world is back in order now.

-

Louis

We've got an entire hour before the actual interview, so Nialler gets his food. And, you know, the rest of us can have someone if we snatch it up quickly. Nialler around food is terrifying.

I sit down on the couch in the backstage room they've shoved us in. Well, two rooms, actually. I hope they've got a bigger couch onstage, this one's only about big enough for two people. I pull out my mobile. Might as well tweet while I'm here. There are, if course, messages from fans on my Twitter. I wish I could read them all, but honestly, nobody has that kind of time. I know that sounds kind of harsh, but what can I do?

@Harry_Styles: @NiallOfficial is eating waaaaaay too much

@NiallOfficial: it's not just me @Real_Liam_Payne

@Real_Liam_Payne: @NiallOfficial is lyin

I can't help but laugh at them. They're all in the same room but arguing on Twitter. I'm not sure if that's laziness or what.

Another tweet pops up.

@HatingLouisT: @Louis_Tomlinson will die.

-

Niall

“This food is amazing” I mumble through a mouthful of breakfast. Harry grins.

“I might have been able to agree with you if you hadn't eaten it all” he says. I swallow.

“It's not all gone . . .” I start to say, but I look at the table and it is all gone.

“Don't look so sad, mate” says Harry, patting me on the arm. “I'm not hungry.” I perk up.

“So, what d'you think they'll ask us?” I ask.

“The same they've asked us all week” says Harry. “'Are you excited?' 'What are you going to sing?' 'Are you single?'”

“One would think they'd get tired of that last one” Zayn adds. “How many times can we tell them we're all single?”

“Entirely too many” Liam replies.

“Where's Louis?” I ask.

“Other room” says Liam, tilting his head in the direction of the door connecting the two rooms. The door opens.

“Creepy, mate” says Harry. “Right when we're talking about him.” Louis' standing there, holding his mobile. He's pale and shaking.

“Lou?” asks Harry. By way of explanation, Louis holds out his mobile. Harry walks up to him and snatches it. He reads whatever it is quickly, and then hands it to me.

@HatingLouisT: @Louis_Tomlinson will die.

-

Louis

“Are you excited for the tour?” asks the show hostess, Lindsey Lee. But I'm not paying her any attention. It feels like my mobile's gonna burn a hole in my pocket., I'm so focused on it. I've never gotten death threats. I mean, I know there are some people out there that don't like me, but none of them have ever threatened to kill me.

“Of course” says Harry, smiling his signature smile, dimples and all. I can tell his mind isn't really in the moment, though. He's worried, too. We all are.

“Louis?” asks the hostess, looking at me.

“Sorry” I mumble. “What was the question?”

“Are you excited for the tour?” she asks me. I feel Harry's hand on my shoulder, giving me strength.

“Yeah” I say. “Who wouldn't be? We're going everywhere!” The hostess smiles.

“Well, it'll be loads of fun” she says. “One last question: are you single?” I hear Niall struggle to hold in a laugh.

“Yeah” says Harry. “All of us.”

-

Niall

“We've got to tell security” says Liam. Louis looks at him like he just landed in a spaceship.

“We can't!” he says. “They'll cancel the tour, and all the interviews, and hide us in the woods for two weeks.”

“It's just a threat, Liam” says Harry. “No big deal.”

“Boys!” calls someone from outside the room. “Time to go.”

“Please” Louis says softly, before he walks out of the room. Liam and I share a look, and then we follow him out.

-

Louis

Finally, we pull up outside the next interview. Some radio station this time. Harry and Zayn get out in front of me and Liam and Niall behind me. I wonder if they're doing it on purpose, to protect me. I still think it's nothing. Or at least, I want to think it's nothing.

“Straight in, Lou” Harry whispers in my ear. There are loads of fans here too, screaming. As we're walking toward the building, I trip over my own feet. I know, brilliant, right? Security keeps moving, but the lads realize that I fell.

“You okay?” asks Harry, offering his hand. I take it and stand.

“Fine-” I begin. There's a loud crack, and someone falls towards me. I reflexively catch them. The screaming turns panicked.

I look down.

I'm holding a girl.

And her eyes are closed.

And there's a bullet hole in her chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys :) What's up?

This is a story that's been floating around in my mind for awhile. I've never seen anything like it on Wattpad, so I'm hoping it's different but not TOO different.

The video attached is me being shamless in my self-promotion: it's me singing :\

Vote / comment. Tell me what you think of this story idea. Tell me if you've read anything like it. I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

If someone sent you a death threat, what would you do? I'd scream my head off for a good ten minutes, and then quietly get on with my day :D

kthanxbye :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
10.6K 120 71
16.2K 373 15
15 One-Shots written from prompts submitted by you lovely people.