Kissing Men (BoyxBoy | Mature)

By MacBeka

Kaidan is a young man in college, struggling for money. When he turns to an unconventional method of making m... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
New Story!
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
A/N
A MILLION READS
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Epilogue *Major Fluff Alert*

Chapter Ten

65.7K 1.9K 351
By MacBeka

(A/N This chapter is dedicated to Robokitt for writing the first story I ever read on Wattpad, over a year ago and is still one of the best stories I've ever read ~MacBeka)

I looked out of the window as Jay drove, trying to lift my spirits before we got out of the car. He was the first to speak.

"I'm going to go ahead and guess you were in the closet," he said softly, glancing at me briefly. 

I nodded. "Yeah... Especially after the other day when he said being gay was disgusting..."

He sighed in frustration and shook his head. "People like that are just closed-minded fools with no concept or idea of love," he murmured, more to himself than me. 

I turned in my seat slightly to look at him. The only light illuminating his face was the soft blue glow of the dashboard and the occasional overhead lamppost. He looked amazing... He glanced over at me and caught me staring. I looked away, blushing. A small smirk lifted one corner of his lips. I peeked up at him again, looking at his lips. Those lips... I closed my eyes, imagining the things he'd do to me with those lips...

"Stop fantasising, Kaidan," Jay chuckled, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I'll only make you tell me what you're thinking about in your wonderfully little virginal mind."

I blushed even more at his words, feeling completely incompetent sat next to him.

“So... How old are you?” I asked, trying to break the slightly awkward silence, looking anywhere but at him.

“Twenty-nine,” he replied without question.

I looked up at him, surprised. “Really? You really don’t look it...”

He smiled slightly. “Why, thank you, Kaidan.”

I bit my lip as he said my name again. “How long have you been... in the business?”

“Twelve years. I lied about my age to get off the streets when I was seventeen. Thank you for giving me your address by the way.”

I frowned slightly. “Why?”

“It’s a sign of trust, especially when you’re embarrassed about it. I wanted to say thank you for trusting me like that. You’ll need to trust me over the next couple weeks.”

“What... What have you got planned?” I asked timidly.

He smiled reassuringly. “That’s part of what we’re discussing tonight. Don’t look so worried, just relax. Nothing’s going to happen that you don’t want. Besides, you’ll probably end up begging before I think it’s time.”

I blushed even more, shivering slightly, somehow imagining the truth in his words.

He chuckled. “Stop fantasising or I’ll pull over.”

I immediately stopped thinking about all of that, focusing on this week’s classes. Something stopped me.

“How do you know when I’m... fantasising? And you said you’d know if I... you know...”

He grinned at me briefly before turning back to the road. “When you’ve been in entertainment for long enough, you tend to notice when people are thinking sexual thoughts. It’s quite useful really.”

“Oh...”

He pulled into the entrance of a car park and unplugged his seatbelt, glancing over at me. I hesitated before doing the same, getting out when he did. I gasped when I saw we were at one of the most expensive restaurants I knew of, just outside of town.

“Hey JJ,” I heard someone say, bringing my head round, seeing a valet dressed in a neat uniform.

Jay grinned and threw him his car keys. “Take care of her, Isaac. You know what I’ll do to you if you scratch the paint.”

The valet, Isaac, laughed and moved to get into the car. “Don’t worry, JJ, I always look after the cars.”

Jay grinned and walked around to me, taking my hand and leading me into the restaurant. The girl at the podium, checking reservations saw us and smiled, gesturing for us to follow her. Jay followed her, pulling me behind him.

"JJ?" I asked him.

"Jay Jaimie Laycock," he replied, looking embarrassed about it.

I looked around at the people staring at our hands. I blushed and looked at the floor. I walked straight into Jay’s back, not noticing that he’d stopped.

“Sorry,” I apologised quickly.

He chuckled quietly and said something quiet to the girl before she left. He let go of my hand and pulled out a chair for me. I blushed and sat down. He pushed the chair in and went round to the other chair, draping his jacket over the back of it. I looked around briefly, realising we were in a private room of our room. I blushed even more and peeked up at him. He was looking at me over steepled fingers, a small smirk adorning his mouth. He lowered his hands, sitting forward in his chair.

“So, Kaidan... Pornography.”

I gulped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 559 52
DRAMA/ROMANCE Love... a powerful emotion. It's intention to be pure, true, a fairytale. But it can be tained, cruel. An emotion that can make people...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.6M 109K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
74 0 13
Jaydan is a nobody who made it through his life without anyone. Tristan was popular with lots of friends and a good family. They lived in two differe...
340 5 5
Jaydan is now entering another high school year once again along with his friends Vincent, Natalie, and Mayka. And of course, he can't forget his chi...