Broken Promises (On Hold)

By NiyaandBri

Sy'Air Banks and Genesis Morgan, who both grew up in Englewood, Chicago, have been besties since Pre-k. They'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twelve

20 1 0
By NiyaandBri

*Anthony P.O.V*
10:23 p.m.

I turned on my television to see a really bad car accident on I-80. I continued to watch because the car involved looked really familiar.

"Hello, Adam Fitzpatrick here on I-80 at the scene of an accident that occurred around eight-thirty. Police have not given any identifications of the three people involved in the accident. All we know is that there are two women and a child. One of the two women are in urgent care and the child is in stable condition. The other woman is in critical condition. We'll be sure to fill you in when we get any updates. Back to Kara in the studio.

Thank you, Adam. Let's all pray for the three involved that they make it out of surgery okay and that all is well. We'll be right back."

I called Brandon to see if everyone is okay back at the hospital.
"Wassgud, jo," Brandon said as he answered the phone.
"Wassup, y'all good up there?" I asked.
"Yeah, I been left I'm at the gym, Gen went somewhere. Why?"
"Cause it was a bad ass accident on I-80 not too long ago."
"Aye, turn on the news." I hear the woman in the back say,"Breaking news, Courtney Williams, Genesis Morgan, and James Williams were the people involved in the car accident..." After I heard that, I hung up and ran in the rain to my car. She's at St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood which is damn near an hour away. FUCK! I sped off in a hurry to the hospital.

*Alonzo P.O.V*

I saw that Genesis got into a car accident so I quickly threw on my Nike slides and rushed to the hospital.

When I got there, I rushed to the secretary.
"I'm here for Genesis Morgan," I said in a hurry.
"She's not allowed visitors at the moment, sir," she responded.
"Please, I need to see her to see if she's okay."
"Five minutes. She's on the second floor, room 209." I ran to the elevator which was taking too long so I took the stairs. I finally reached her room, but someone was already in there.
"Wassup," I said to the dude.
"Wassup, who you and what you doing here?" He asked.
"Woah, I'm just here to see my friend."
"Who are you?"
"Her friend, that's all you need to know."
"Aye, jo, you need to leave."
"Man, I'ma let you get yo time in." I walked to the waiting room.

*Sy'Air P.O.V*
The Next Day

Waking up the next day too a empty room I called my mom to see where everyone was.
"Hello.. mom wh-where you at?" I asked yawning.
"Listen calm down... Genesis got in a car accident last night. She's doing fine but we had to make sure she was good okay?" My mom said calmly.
"Why didn't nobody tell me? Is she okay?!?" I said looking at everything I was hooked up too. "Yes, she's fine. I'll send you a picture and you better not unplug none of the cords. I'm sending your dad up there," she said.
"Okay. Tell him bring me some Chicken Fried Rice," I said getting back comfortable.
"Okay," my mom said hanging up.

Looking up the accident on safari they showed both cars. I seen Genesis Mercedes all messed up in the front. Damn, the lady hit her head on.

"Hey baeee!" Teyanna said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hey... Awww you so sweet!" I said noticing the stuff she brought me.

"You know I had to! And I would've came up here the other day but I felt you should've had that time with your family," she said putting all the stuff on my little table. "But anyways, are you okay? You feel better?" She asked concerned.
"Yeah give me a hug," I said reaching for her as she hugged me.
"But I'm Gucci you know me, Savage Sya. Anyways, you know Genesis got in a car accident last night it seem like everybody getting hurt," I said shaking my head.
"Damn, you know who did this to you so I can go beat them up?" Teyanna said fixing her two braids.
"No, wait til I get out the hospital so I get one and you get the other." I said laughing.
"Oh, two bitches did this? When you get out its GLLTT!" She said dancing.

*Michelle P.O.V*
( Sy'Air, Izzy & Jugg's Mom)

"Are you hungry?" I asked Genesis. "Yeah a little..." Genesis said weakly. "How does Chinese food sound?" I asked getting up and walking over to her.
"I can eat that..."
"Okay I'll be right back," I sad rubbing her arm than exiting the room.

Hearing my phone ring in my jacket I pulled it out and got a strange call.
"Do you accept this call from Los Angeles Police Department?" The mono tone said. Damn which one of my sons got locked up now? This week can't get any worse.
"Yes, I accept the call," I said sitting in my car.
"Ma, I'm sorry..." I heard Izzy say.
"Boy what did you do now? I know it can't be weed cause it's legal in Cali," I sighed pulling up to Panda Express.
"I got caught with a gun and you know ion got a licenses for it..." he said quickly.
"We-,"
"One minute left," that damn lady said. "Well boy you wanna stay a night or you want me to bail you out?" I said quick.
"Nah, can you come get me?" He said in a baby voice.
"Yeah, Izzy. Ima go get some money out the a-," and with that the phone cut off. Damn. This boy is forever in trouble.

2 Hours later.

"Thank you, Og," Izzy said smiling hard and sitting in the front seat.
"Boy, I should slap you! You don't even deserve to sit in the front seat matter fact, get in the back," I said irritated. "But Ma-,"
"What the fuck did I just say! Now!" I said through gritted teeth with my eyes closed. He hopped in that back seat so fast. Good.
"You hungry?" I said pulling away from the police station.
"Ye- Yeah," he said clearing his throat. "What you want cause we going back so Sy'Air's hospital since Genesis mom got to town," I said stopping at the red light.
"In-N-Out," Izzy said reaching for the aux cord.
"Okay," I said hitting his hand away from the cord. "We listening to some of my music since you wanna get caught with guns," I said playing Contagious by the Isley brothers.
"Ma this old a- song," Izzy said laughing.
"What you want?" I cut the music down.
"Get me a Double-Cheeseburger with a large fry and a Sprite," he said.
"Boy, what the fuck? You ain't eat this morning? Big hungry ass," I said shocked. "Um excuse me can I get a Double-Cheeseburger and a large fry with a Sprite!" I said yelling at the speaker thing.
"Okay, ma'am your total is $18.67 cents," the lady said.
"Damn expensive ass food... okay," I said back to the lady. Getting the food and heading towards the hospital Jugg decided to call.
"Ma can you come get me from UCLA's dorm?" Jugg asked.
"Boy what the fuck you was doing there?! Man my kids is so hardheaded!" I screamed while I heard Izzy chuckling. "What's funny?" I asked stopping the car quick making him choke on his fries.
"No-Nothing," Izzy said catching his breath.

Great now I gotta pick Jugg elf looking ass up. God, why didn't you bless me with good children?

---------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes
Comment and Vote ☺️
- Niya&Bri 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.1K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
172K 3.6K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
33.5K 961 51
Its wonderous what loss can make you do; What new heights it can make you achieve; especially when its a loved one that you lose. ...
431K 14.1K 78
"Don't make promises you can't keep." --- Noah Reed is lost. Fed up with his constant attitude and nee...