RUYI

By harui30

How can you lose something you never have? When your own mother poisons you to gain pit... More

1 - Mother's Poison
2 - The Sacrifice
3 - No Moon, No Stars
4 - Same Routine
5 - Speak
6 - Fear
7 - Annoyance
8 - Hunger
10 - Nowhere Else To Go
11 - Bruised
12 - Kiss
13 - Learn
14 - Watch & Learn
15 - Punishment
16 - It Doesn't Hurt
17 - Poison Medicine
18 - Confession
19 - Denied Kiss
20 - Secrets
21 - Smile
22 - Insecurity
23 - Sick
24 - Jealous
25 - Bath
26 - Dispensable
27 - Gentle
28 - Scream
29 - Eyes
30 - Pregnant
31 - Congee Soup
32 - Mistake
33 - Those Women
34 - Duke Haijin
35 - Marquess Fourth Daughter
36 - Anything You Want
37 - Duke Haijin's Wang Fei
38 - Hidden
39 - Moon or Sun
40 - The Best Daughter
41 - The Act
42 - Confused
43 - Wants Nothing
44 - The Gifts
45 - Ignorance
46 - You Don't Have To
47 - Lecture
48 - The Marquess' Flowers
49 - Don't Touch
50 - Most Suitable
51 - Three Conditions
52 - You Want Love?
53 - What You Want
54 - Ready To Go
55 - Travel
56 - Bandits
57 - Next to Me
58 - Song
59 - Mansion By The Cliff
60 - The Palace
61 - Prince Wu Jian
62 - With or Without Your Decree
63 - Most Favored
64 - Room By The Cliff
65 - The View
66 - The Empress
67 - Her Backgrounds
68 - In This Life
69 - The Masked Man
70 - Rebel
71 - They
72 - Don't Test Him
73 - Stay Hidden
74 - To The Banquet
75 - Dragon & Phoenix Gate
76 - Step Forward
77 - Fleeting Beauty
78 - Burn Her Hands
79 - Fearless Firebird
80 - Provoke
81 - A Poem
82 - A Reflection of Him
83 - Interpretation & Fate
84 - Princess Quan Yi
85 - Second Day
86 - First Rank Princess
87 - One Hundred
88 - Favorable & Unfavorable Consequences
89 - She's Unwilling
90 - Interruption
91 - Loophole
92 - Change of Heart
93 - Her Greed
94 - He's Unwilling
95 - Do Not Force
96 - Quality or Negative Influence
97 - Tonic
98 - Patience
99 - Overbearing Prince
100 - Lovebirds
101 - Hidden Rage
102 - Mediation
103 - Self-Preservation
104 - Extra Precaution
105 - Overbearing Empress VS Overbearing Prince
106 - Exchanged Poetry
107 - Lotus Garden
108 - Her Beauty
109 - Careful Scheme
110 - Reading In Bed
111 - Lovely
112 - Envoy From Buxi
113 - Why Her?
114 - Two Months Left
115 - Pain
116 - White
117 - Cry
118 - Ugly
119 - Sadness
120 - Meaningless Title
121 - It's Time
122 - Confront
123 - Truth
124 - Chihong Fenmian
125 - Empress Choice
126 - Never Forgive
127 - Final Favor
128 - Daffodil
129 - Family
130 - Beautiful Child
131 - Love
132 - My Ruyi
133 - Congee Soup For Two
Letter to Readers

9 - No Difference

195K 7.6K 1.2K
By harui30

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

By the third day without food, I could barely sit up when the maids come. While they help me put on a new dress, I nearly fainted. Unable to stand steady on my feet, I asked the maid to send my apology to the Prince. They were clearly afraid to relay the message but I didn't have the strength to care. I was too weak to go anywhere. With the accessories still in my hair, I went back to my bed.

Only sleep could help the hunger go away.

I was waked to the loud bang. My weakened body shot straight up seeing the angry man at the doorway. When he suddenly went toward me and grabbed me down onto the bed, my eyes widened.

"If this is your plan to get my attention, it worked" He bit out coldly.

Before I could react, he already ripped open the dress I wore, exposing the pale green fabric that covers my breast. I had been too stunned and weak to understand what was happening. My face flushed red when he pulled the thin fabric, exposing my breast before him. Then I felt his mouth on my neck and his hand on my breast.

I rarely spoke so when I suddenly screamed, he was startled. At his loosening grip, I pushed and pulled away. Even when I fell hard onto the floor, I gathered the ripped dress back onto my shoulders and crawled to the underside of the table. In fear and pain, I trembled at the sight of his shoes under the table.

"F_ Forgive R_ Ruyi" I pleaded, holding onto the ripped dress. "R_ Ruyi didn't mean to offend the Prince. R_ Ruyi wasn't feeling well_"

I covered my lips when tears rushing down my face. I have never cried. Even with all the pain in my life, I never cried. While my mother and half-sisters use their tears to get whatever they wanted, I grew up resenting tears. Biting down on my lips to stop the cries, I buried my face down onto my folded arms. While I focused on calming my emotions, the Prince had already lifted the small wooden table and moved it aside.

The Prince stood over me and saw the ripped dress that barely hanging on my shoulders. The braids and accessories on my hair was a mess. When he bent to his knees, I felt that he was right in front of me. Scared, I wanted to move far away but he grabbed hold of the back of my head. He kept me still with one hand while the other was wiping at my tears.

I didn't understand his gesture or his quiet expression. Pulling away, I wiped at my own tears not letting him see any more of it. I was already weak. I didn't want to be pathetic. In that very moment, my stomach growled.

"If you're hungry" He said with amusement. "Why did you refuse to go the Main Hall this morning?"

I kept silence.

"You're silence will only anger me" He warned.

"The Prince has not eaten the morning meals the last three days" I answered softly. "What difference will it make if Ruyi goes or not...? In the end, Ruyi will not be fed"

When he suddenly cupped my cheek, I was forced to look into his blazing dark gray eyes. No matter what I do or say, he will always be angry. So why couldn't he allow me to remain silent?

"What do you mean you will not be fed?" I trembled to his deep voice. "When was the last time you ate? Did the servants not bring you your meal?"

My confused expression made him even angrier. Before I knew it, he lifted me up and carried to the bed. I had been too stunned to react while he shouted for someone to come help me change. When he stormed out, I was left with a group of frightened maids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 32
This is my story. My name is Lalita and I must warn you before hand that this story is not for the weak at heart. This is not a story for those who a...
1.4K 3 51
Hello listeners! This story will be the longest that I've ever written! Grab your snacks and drinks because this one will blow you away! P.S. This s...
6.9K 141 55
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
437 44 8
This is filled with contest entries! Each entry is a separate chapter unless the context requires multiple part stories. Casual readers on my account...