The Alpha's Rogue Prisoner

By KwishUponAStar

Blair was arranged to be mated to her best friend- Kyle, who was soon-to-be Alpha of their pack. But, on the... More

Prologue
Chaper 1: Freed
Chapter 3: Unplanned
Chapter 4: Lies
Chapter 5: Answers
Chapter 6: Pained
Chapter 7: Ready
Chapter 8: Found
Chapter 9: Revelation
(Unconventional) Author's Note
Chapter 10: Threat
Chapter 11: Choice
Chapter 12: Deleted
Chapter 13: Help
Chapter 14: Saved
Chapter 15: Dog
Chapter 16: Back
Author's Note
Chapter 17: Nightmares
Chapter 18: Return (Part I)
Chapter 18: Return (Part II)
Chapter 19: Gardien
Chapter 20: Rival (Part I)
Chapter 20: Rival (Part II)
Chapter 21: Territorial (Part I)
The Author Needs Your Help!

Chapter 2: Captive

7.1K 307 30
By KwishUponAStar

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. The sunlight coming through the glass window is blinding. I waited for my eyes to fully adjust to the light before totally opening it. What time is it anyway? I slept for a whole day?

I shifted my gaze to look around the room. Wait. This is not the motel room I was in yesterday! I noticed I am lying on a soft queen-size bed, the room has an exquisite style that reflects classical trend, with wooden finishes and warm tones creating a relaxing atmosphere. It almost feels like I'm in a vacation house in Hawaii. I smiled at the thought. But then I picked up a familiar scent- a faint scent of a man's arousal.

All of a sudden I became vigilant. I tried to rise from the bed but a sharp pain on my wrist held me back. I glanced up and I instantly panicked at the sight of both of my hands handcuffed to the post of the bed. I tried to wriggle my hands free, I twisted them as hard as I could until they turned red from the scratches but they wouldn't come off. It wasn't a good idea alright, because now I'm writhing in pain.

I looked back down only to see I am only wearing a panty and a bra. My heart faltered at the thought that I might have been attacked when I was asleep. I searched my body for any sign of pain or sores, and I sighed in relief when I didn't find any. So he took off my clothes and left me here? Not that I wished for anything more, but I wondered why.

I looked around the room, trying to find anything that might help me take the handcuffs off but all the things are at the far end of the room where I can't reach them.

There's no way I can take this thing off me, I better save my energy for later when my captor comes back. If he tries to do anything silly to me, I wouldn't go down without putting up a goddamn fight, I thought.

But who could he possibly be? I pondered over it for a moment, all I could really think of was Kyle. He's the only one with the motive to do so. But then there's the scent. I knew it wasn't Kyle's. Then, who?

I didn't have to wait for long to find out. The door flew open and soon a man enters the room. I held my breath.

As soon as the man stepped into the room, I instantly felt some kind of connection between us, like an invicible flow of bolt connecting us. Our eyes locked. His eyes dark as the night like when I was running in the woods, and somehow I know mine reflects the same way too. I was lost in his stare. I don't understand all the feelings he's evoking in me- joy, fear, excitement, lust. I couldn't think straight. I can feel my wolf revolting inside me. She wants to be let out. She wants this man. I tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't budge.

And again, the familiar scent of arousal filled the air. I can see lust in his eyes. His stare moves to my face, down to my breasts and paused there, before finally stopping at the middle of my thighs. I flushed. I wanted to cover myself but then my hands are restrained over my head.

He grabbed a chair and walked to the side of the bed. He sat there looking at me. He's wearing a faded blue pants and a polo shirt that accentuated his hard chest and broad shoulders and I bet he's got abs too. He caught me surveying his body and he gave me a knowing smile. I decided to look somewhere else.

"Who are you?" He finally spoke. His voice deep like it's echoing from a cave. 'Sexy,' I thought, then immediately cleared it out of my mind. What am I thinking, I'm in danger with this man for crying out loud!

"I-I'm B-"

"No, don't answer that. I already know from Debby that your name is Ana. So, where are you from baby? From which pack are you?"

He knows Debby? Oh no. He's asking for a pack. I can't tell him I'm from Silver Moon pack. He might send me back there. But, if I told him I don't have a pack, that would tell him I'm a rogue, and I know rogues aren't treated well in packs. Most of them are even killed. They are seen as worthless, dishonest and troublesome. They're like the rejects in a pack. That thought made me feel small, I am technically a rogue.

"I-I don't have a pack." I replied. I decided I'd rather be killed than go back to Silver Moon.

He raised an eyebrow. I was expecting he would be enraged, but no, he just sat there with a hint of a smile in his lips, he looked rather... pleased?

Matt's POV

I'm on my way now to Debby's Motel. Donovan, my beta, reported to me an hour ago about a she-wolf roaming around the area, he suspected that she's a rogue. He followed her around the town until she checked-in at Debby's. I told him to stay there and keep guard at her, she might cause some trouble at the old lady's motel.

Debby is one of the very few humans who know about were-wolves. She was married to one herself, but Sandro, her mate died 10 years ago while fighting a group of rogues that came into town and tried to ransack her motel. I was there when it happened, but I was just 17 back then- thin and weak. I smirked at the thought.

When I was young, I was nothing but a disappointment to my father- Lucien, who was the alpha at that time. The alpha, mightiest of all the wolves, leader and protector of the whole pack, has a son who is weak and almost always sick, what a joke.

The elders said that it was a 'side-effect' of me being a hybrid. My mother, Cassandra, is a human.

My father did not give up on me. Well, he didn't really have a choice since I am his only son, I thought sarcastically. He insisted that I go to the wolf pack training. Everybody doubted I would even make it on the first day.

I isolated myself from the rest of the boys on the training, not that anybody actually tried to be friends with me. I knew I was the talk of the town, they probably talk about me with their parents.

Then one day, I went missing. I did not attend the training and didn't even go home. Alpha Lucien found me the next day, sitting alone at the side of the River of Sorrow. I didn't know why it was named that but it surely suited my condition at that time.

My father just stood at my back. I did not dare move to turn to him. I just kept my gaze to the water flowing freely in the river. I was afraid I would see him looking at me, even more disappointed that I ran away.

But he wasn't. I can still remember vividly what he told me that day.

"Do you know what makes the river so restful to people?" he asked. I thought of an answer, but couldn't think of any. He continued, "It's because it doesn't have any doubt. It is sure to get to where it is going. And it doesn't want to go anywhere else."

He walked to stand next to me. I looked up at him.

"You will be the alpha of the Blood Moon pack, son. That's all you have to believe in."

From then on, I held on to those words.

By the time I finished the whole course in 5 years, I was a changed man- physically, emotionally, spiritually. I knew, and everybody in the pack knew, I was ready to lead them.

After a year, my father stepped down as the alpha, and I replaced him in the position. It has been four years now since then.

Four years, yet... I still haven't presented my Luna to the pack. Wait. Where did that thought come from? I sighed. The whole pack was just teasing me about it last night during the weekly assembly at the mansion. As usual I just joked about it and said, "Be patient wolves. She's just probably caught in traffic." I thought I wasn't affected by the issue, so I can't believe I've actually been thinking about it.

I'm not worried or anything though. I know, one way or another, our paths will meet, and I will be able to identify her. I smiled. The thought of meeting her excites me. I wonder what she looks like, what kind of woman she is, what does she like to do for fun. I laughed at myself. What is going on with me?

My train of thought was interrupted when I finally reached Debby's Motel. I parked my car, and made my way inside.

I noticed no one's at the reception area. I frowned. Basically, this motel has only three employees- two female cleaners and a bellhop/Maintenance man. Debby, aside from being the boss, also serves as the manager, reception clerk, and cook.

She's the best cook in town. Most of her guests go back in the motel, not because of the motel itself, but rather because of the food she serves them. Her blueberry pie is the most sought-after.

I can still remember her and my mother cooking together at the mansion when I was little, they would make their own recipe, and they would even make me their official food taster. I can't help but smile when I remember those times. She's almost like a second mother to me.

She would've been a cool mother, I thought, but unfortunately, she didn't have pups with her deceased mate. People guessed her body was not capable of conceiving a hybrid.

I was about to ring the bell at the reception desk when she appeared with Donovan, coming from the door at the left wing where the kitchen is. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Good morning, Deb." She walked towards me, and I hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"Why, good morning to you too, Alpha Matt. It has been a long time since your last visit here. I was starting to think you don't want my blueberry pies anymore." She teased, and pouted her lips.

I put my right arm on her shoulders, and rested my head to hers. "Oh, come on, Deb, you know that's not true. You know how addicted I am to your pies."

She laughed, and looked up to me. "But I have a feeling my pie's not the reason why you're here." It was more of a question, rather than a statement.

I looked at Donovan who was standing behind her.

"The rogue is upstairs, Alpha. Room 206", he reported before walking towards the stairs.

Don has always been the serious, no-nonsense type of guy. The she-wolves in the pack even branded him as the 'Ice King'. Well, mainly because he doesn't show any interest in them. I asked him about it once, and all he gave me was a smirk.

Aside from being my beta, Don is also my best friend. He was with me during the training. He arrived 2 years later than me though. When he came, I've already changed drastically, both pysically and emotionally. But he knew my story.

Debby was surprised when she heard Donovan. "Wait, what!? A rogue!?" Then, she frowned. "But, I only had one guest today, and she's a female! There must be a mistake."

"That's exactly why I'm here. There are very few reported female rogues, well, this is actually the first time that I heard of one. I'm here for confirmation."

Debby looked worried. I know her, I'm sure she was fearing for the woman.

"But, what if she just lost her way here? She seemed like a really nice woman when I met her. Besides, she hasn't caused any trouble around here", she reasoned.

"Don't worry, I'll only be asking her a few question to find out why she's here, or if she is indeed a rogue", I explained. "I just have to make sure, Deb. I can't risk letting a rogue, or whatever she might be, roam around my territory. And she still has to leave, you know. She doesn't belong in the pack, and for that she's considered a threat to everybody."

"I understand. But, please, don't be too harsh on her. She is still a woman", she pleaded.

I smiled at her. "Of course."

Donovan followed me as I make my way to the second floor. I was greeted by a strong female scent on my way up. It smelled like vanilla, sweet and luscious, I thought, as I let the smell linger in my nose.

I turned right, before stopping in front of a wooden door. Room 206. I sniffed the air once more. The scent was stronger this time. It's intoxicating, even addicting... like Debby's blueberry pie. I grinned at the thought.

I took a deep breath, relaxing my system, I don't understand the effect of this she-wolf's scent to me. I looked at Donovan who was standing behind me, he didn't seem affected like I was.

I turned to knock on the door. No one answered. I knocked a few times more but still no answer.

"She must be asleep, Alpha. Shall we force open the door?"

"No need to destroy my motel, Don." Debby appeared from the stairs, holding a key with her right hand. She handed it to me.

"Thanks." I put it in the keyhole, and began opening the door.

Again, I was greeted by her sweet scent, but this time it was stronger. I was starting to get more and more addicted to her scent, I thought. I carefully made my way inside the room. Don and Deb followed behind me.

I can see a woman lying in the bed, but she was lying on her other side, facing away from me.

I slowly walked around the bed as I surveyed her sleeping form. She was wearing a tight-fitted pants that traced her long, sexy legs and ooh, that ass, I noticed, rounded and firm. I wondered how it would feel in my hands. A grin formed in my lips. She was also wearing a tight-fitted t-shirt that was covered in dirt. I wondered where she got them. Her blonde hair spread freely on the pillow. I was tempted to run my hands on it, but I controlled myself. I noticed she was still wearing her shoes. She must be very tired when she got here. I stopped when I came to the side of the bed, now facing her.

At the moment I caught sight of her face, everything in that room became blurred, I see nothing but her beautiful face- the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my life, I thought and took a step closer. Something was pulling me closer to her, like there was some kind of an invicible magnetic field around us.

She frowned in her sleep, and she turned, now lying down on her back. She looked like an angel peacefully sleeping. I felt a powerful urge to touch her, to kiss those luscious lips, to make love to her right there, right now. My breathing became heavy. I tried to find a word to describe what I was feeling. I knew it wasn't just lust, it's something more intense, more powerful. I have never felt like this before toward any woman- humans and wolves alike, and it was driving me insane!

I tried to wipe the droplets of sweat that was starting to form on my forehead. I think my wolf knows what's going on with us. I closed my eyes.

My wolf was staring directly at me. I noticed his eyes were darker, his pupils were dilated. I only see him like this when he's hungry. But hungry for what? He stepped his right paw forward, then moved his body back, a sign that he wants to be let out. No, not now, I thought, but he looked like he was about to strike, ready to own his mate.

That's it. I opened my eyes, and stared at the woman before me. His mate. Our mate...

I was brought back into consciousness by a hand patting on my back. I turned to see Debby smiling at me knowingly. Don has the same smile plastered in his lips.

"I could still remember the first time Sandro saw me at the park. He had that very same look on your face when you saw Ana, Matt."

So my mate's name is Ana...

"I'm glad you finally found our Luna, Alpha Matt."

I smiled at them. Then, I turned to look at Ana. She was still sleeping peacefully on the bed. She must be really tired.

I thought, once I claim her, I will make sure that she will never get tired like this. I will serve to her until my last breath. I will always seek to make her happy. I will love her more than anything or anyone in this world. I will treat her like a queen. She is MINE.

My wolf stood proud.

Donovan started to make his way out the door. Debby followed him behind, but she turned back and said, "You know what, I have a feeling your love story is not going to be a walk in the park. You gotta have a game plan, Lover boy." She even gave me a wink before shutting the door.

I smirked, but then, I thought about what she said. I looked at my mate's sleeping form once more. She's right. I gotta have a game plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.6K 50
Not every tale of mates is love at first sight. In fact, when the Queen of all werewolves finds out her mate is just a lowly Omega, she is furious. C...
128K 3.7K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
755 32 18
WARNING: This book has been published. What is on this website is only a SAMPLE of the published book. If you are intrigued enough to want to read mo...
3.5K 44 1
A shifter romance... Blair is no stranger to loss, and she does everything she can to protect herself from it. Even by hiding from life. So when she...