Chapter 2: Captive

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room. The sunlight coming through the glass window is blinding. I waited for my eyes to fully adjust to the light before totally opening it. What time is it anyway? I slept for a whole day?

I shifted my gaze to look around the room. Wait. This is not the motel room I was in yesterday! I noticed I am lying on a soft queen-size bed, the room has an exquisite style that reflects classical trend, with wooden finishes and warm tones creating a relaxing atmosphere. It almost feels like I'm in a vacation house in Hawaii. I smiled at the thought. But then I picked up a familiar scent- a faint scent of a man's arousal.

All of a sudden I became vigilant. I tried to rise from the bed but a sharp pain on my wrist held me back. I glanced up and I instantly panicked at the sight of both of my hands handcuffed to the post of the bed. I tried to wriggle my hands free, I twisted them as hard as I could until they turned red from the scratches but they wouldn't come off. It wasn't a good idea alright, because now I'm writhing in pain.

I looked back down only to see I am only wearing a panty and a bra. My heart faltered at the thought that I might have been attacked when I was asleep. I searched my body for any sign of pain or sores, and I sighed in relief when I didn't find any. So he took off my clothes and left me here? Not that I wished for anything more, but I wondered why.

I looked around the room, trying to find anything that might help me take the handcuffs off but all the things are at the far end of the room where I can't reach them.

There's no way I can take this thing off me, I better save my energy for later when my captor comes back. If he tries to do anything silly to me, I wouldn't go down without putting up a goddamn fight, I thought.

But who could he possibly be? I pondered over it for a moment, all I could really think of was Kyle. He's the only one with the motive to do so. But then there's the scent. I knew it wasn't Kyle's. Then, who?

I didn't have to wait for long to find out. The door flew open and soon a man enters the room. I held my breath.

As soon as the man stepped into the room, I instantly felt some kind of connection between us, like an invicible flow of bolt connecting us. Our eyes locked. His eyes dark as the night like when I was running in the woods, and somehow I know mine reflects the same way too. I was lost in his stare. I don't understand all the feelings he's evoking in me- joy, fear, excitement, lust. I couldn't think straight. I can feel my wolf revolting inside me. She wants to be let out. She wants this man. I tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't budge.

And again, the familiar scent of arousal filled the air. I can see lust in his eyes. His stare moves to my face, down to my breasts and paused there, before finally stopping at the middle of my thighs. I flushed. I wanted to cover myself but then my hands are restrained over my head.

He grabbed a chair and walked to the side of the bed. He sat there looking at me. He's wearing a faded blue pants and a polo shirt that accentuated his hard chest and broad shoulders and I bet he's got abs too. He caught me surveying his body and he gave me a knowing smile. I decided to look somewhere else.

"Who are you?" He finally spoke. His voice deep like it's echoing from a cave. 'Sexy,' I thought, then immediately cleared it out of my mind. What am I thinking, I'm in danger with this man for crying out loud!

"I-I'm B-"

"No, don't answer that. I already know from Debby that your name is Ana. So, where are you from baby? From which pack are you?"

He knows Debby? Oh no. He's asking for a pack. I can't tell him I'm from Silver Moon pack. He might send me back there. But, if I told him I don't have a pack, that would tell him I'm a rogue, and I know rogues aren't treated well in packs. Most of them are even killed. They are seen as worthless, dishonest and troublesome. They're like the rejects in a pack. That thought made me feel small, I am technically a rogue.