The One Direction of Life

By Lil_Ninja

Cayley and Nikki are huge One Direction fans. Cayley loves Niall. Nikki loves Harry. When Nikki gets front ro... More

The One Direction of Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW STORY!

Chapter 12

1.2K 8 5
By Lil_Ninja

--Harry's POV--

While I waited for Nikki to arrive I was going over my plan for our 2 part date. Part one was to go out to the park and walk around and to eat some lunch, come back here and watch a movie. Second part was when the moon and stars was out to go out and have a moonlight picnic on the beach, very romantic. I just hope it doesn't rain, I heard a knock on the door and went to open it but Louis beat me there.

"Hello Nikki." Louis said looking at Nikki's shirt. "Free hugs huh?" he spread his arms open and gave her a goofy smile, I laughed inside. She gave him a hug and he said thanks and left, leaving us alone.

"You all ready for our 2 part date?" I asked her smiling.

"2 part?" she asked looking very confused, I smiled and nodded

"Where are we going first then?" she asked.

"A little walk in the park, Nothing special until the second part." I said smiling and taking her hand, walking out the door and into a van.

"It may not be special to you, but it is to me." Nikki said and smiled and blushed a little

"Being with you is special, a dream come true." I said and we arrived at the park and I led her to a trail that went inside the woods where no one could recognize me. "Wanna piggy back ride?" I asked smiling.

"I would break you.." she said.

"No you wont! Your skinny as can be!" I bent down and she jumped on and I started walking.

"Look!" she said pointing to a rose bush that was in a little area by itself. "It's gorgeous!" I walked over there and she jumped off of me and went over to look at the bush closer. I smiled and picked the prettiest rose off of it and tore off the thorns and walked over to her.

"It's not as beautiful as you, but it's pretty." I smiled my cheeky smile and she blushed.

"Aww, Harry. It's beautiful." she took the rose in her right hand and she slid her left hand into my hand and kissed me on the cheek. I could feel blood rushing to my face and I shook it off and we started back down the trail talking and laughing. When the trail ended, I saw a little cafe' across the street.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes." Nikki said smiling. We walked to the little cafe' and I ordered a water and a chicken basket, Nikki ordered the same thing and we sat down and started eating. "Thank you, i'm having a great time." Nikki said smiling and eating a fry.

"No problem love, but wait till later it's going to be great." I said smiling and winking at her. I checked the time it's 2 pm got to waste another 2-2 and half hours before we head back home and watch a movie. We finished eating and I threw our stuff away. "You want to go walk some more?" I asked, I was afraid this was boring her.

"Sure! Let's go." she said jumping up and slipping her hand into mine and we started walking towards the play ground part of the park. We heard crying and we turn to see a little girl about 3 or 4 laying on the ground crying and blood running down her knee, the little girl has blondish, brownish hair and bright blue eyes like Cayley, a mini version of her.

"Oh my gosh." Nikki said running to the little girl, I followed. "Are you alright??" she asked the little girl looking at her knee, the little girl just nods and looks at Nikki. "Here sweetheart." Nikki took a napkin out of her pocket and a band-aid, she's always prepared. She wipes away the blood and puts a Hello Kitty band-aid on her knee. The little girl smiles and looks at the band-aid and traces it with her finger. "All better?" she asked, the little girl nodded and stood up and hugged Nikki.

"Thank you." she said and ran off to play some more, Nikki turned towards me and smiled.

"Your really good with kids." I said smiling and taking her hand. 

"Yeah, she looked a lot like Cayley when she was little." she said smiling.

"That's who I was thinking she looked kind of like." we walked some more and decided to go home. Once we arrived I picked out the movie 'The Notebook' i've heard of it before but i've never watched it, I heard it was romantic and sad. I played the movie and sat down beside Nikki and put a blanket over us, she leaned against me and laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. At the end of the movie I looked at Nikki and she was crying.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.

'This movie is so sad, I cry everytime I see it." she said wiping her eyes, I looked at the clock 6 pm about 2 more hours and we would leave.

"Wanna play the wii for a bit?" I asked smiling, trying to get her to smile.

"Sure! Let's have a dance off!" I stood up and put the game in and gave Nikki a controller and we danced for an hour.

"Okay Nikki, time for your second part of the date. Go to Connie's house and dress in watever you think is warm and comfortable  to go outside in at night." I smiled and a look of confusin came across her face. "Be back here in an hour love." I led her to the door and she just looked at me, I winked and closed the door.

--Nikki's POV--

What the crap does Harry have planned? 'dress in someting you think is warm and comfortable to go outside at night in'?? Wow. I walked to Connie's house and went to my room, I walked to the closet  and picked out a long-sleeve Aeropostale shirt that was white with pink letters on it, so I pulled out a pink tank top and jeans. I puton a pair of tennis shoes and straightened my hair, I checked the time, I've spent 30 minutes getting ready, what do I do for the other 30 minutes? It's getting dark out, I wonder where we're going. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Cayley.

Me: hey girl! i'm getting ready for the SECOND part of my date with Harry! :)

After I sent that I realized the time is different in California, oops. My phone buzzed suddenly

Cookie Monster: Congrats! :) I hope you two have fun! 2nd part?? hmm. Haha don't do anything ;)

Me: yeah, Cayley you know I will ;) haha jk! What are you and Niall up to?

Cookie Monster: Nothing much, we went to an amusement park today! He won me a huge tiger! :D now we're just sitting and talking, he says Hey Nikki!

Me: haha hey Niall! Girl i gtg. TTYL!

Cookie Monster: cya girl

I walked over to Louis's Mom's house and knocked, Harry opened the door and he was wearing his Jack Willis hoodie with a pair of jeans, so i'm guessing no where fancy, thank goodness.

"Ready love?" he asked.

"Nope, I just came to ask if you have any soap." I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. "Yes, i'm ready." I laughed and he walked to his car and opened the door for me, then he got in and drove us to a beach, he got out opened the door.

"Close your eyes and stand here until I tell you to move and open your eyes." he said to me, I nodded and covered my eyes, I heard him get in the car for something and grabbing stuff, he walked past me and kept going, then I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. Did he leave me? It felt like a few minutes had gone by and he still wasn't back. I was about to un-cover my eyes when I heard his voice at a distance. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" he yelled, I opened them and looked across the beach and found him waving both arms trying to get my attention, I started laughing and then I saw what was beside him. A blanket was laid down on the sand, a basket, a lamp, and a small speaker with an iPod hooked up to it, he planned a moonlight picnic, amazing! I walked over to him and hugged him, he hugged back and squeezed me.

"This is amazing Hazza!" he laughed when i said his name like that. "No one has ever done this much for me." I smiled and he looked into my eyes.

"Then they didn't treat you right, someone like you deserves the best and I promise i'll try to give you just that." he smiled and kissed my forehead. he sat down on the blanket and patted the deat beside him, I giggled and sat down. "Madam' for dinner tonight is peanut butter sandwhiches and doritos and carrots on the side and for dessert is twix bars!" he said trying to act professional. I giggled and he handed me a sandwhich and opened the bag of doritos.

"Thank you sir." I said and laughed. "Does Lou know you took some of his carrots?" I asked.

"Yeah, hes kind of mad at me for taking his carrots but he'll get over it." I laughed, we ate in silence enjoying each others company, when we finished eating our food he turned on the radio and grabbed my hand. "Care to dance?" he asked giving me his cheeky smile, I giggled and nodded, he pulled me up and put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his shoulders. We just stared at each other and smiled the whole song, I wish I knew what he was thinking, the song ended and he looked away.

"Harry?" he still didn't look at me, "Harry what's wrong??" I started to get worried, Did I do something? Was he sick?

"Nothing love, just trying to build up confidence." he said still not looking at me.

"Confidence to do what??" I asked still worried, he sighed and walked away a bit and started pacing back and forth, weird.

--Harry's POV--

Why was this so hard? It was never hard for me to ask a girl out before. Gosh dang, just look at her and tell her what you've been practing! Shew, okay I think I got this. I turned towards Nikki who had a worried expression on her face, I walked over to her and said what I practiced and looked straight into her eyes.

"Nikki, your an amazing girl, your beautfiul, nice, caring, friendly, funny, I could go on but we don't have time for it. I can't stand not being able to be with you 24/7 and I don't want you to be any other guys girl but mine. So, basically i'm saying Nikki love, will you go out with me?" I breathed a sigh of relief, glad that was over I was a nervous wreck, I looked at Nikki's expression it looked like it was half surprised and half happy.

"Harry.. I-" she started to say, oh no what if she doesn't want to date me?!

"Nikki if you dont want to date me then--" I tried to say but she cut me off with a wave of her hand.

"Harry Styles let me finish." I shut my mouth. "As I was trying to say before I would love to go out with you." she smiled and a huge grin came across my face and I pulled her to me and I pressed my lips against hers and we looked at the stars and then headed home. Best.Date.Ever

Hey guys! Cayley here, sorry it took me awhile to get this one on here... Hope it was alright.. Comment & Vote! I would love to hear what you guys think of my book so far! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.