Dragon Descendants.

By Cj_Writes04

Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by... More

TRAILER
Character Profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
EXTRA - Happy Valentines
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen - First Battle Day
Chapter Twenty!! - BATTLE DAY 2
Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)
Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
--Chapter 30--
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter **40**
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Sequel? Notes. - YES!

Chapter 45

15.7K 831 29
By Cj_Writes04

"Emileen?"

I question, standing in front of my friend... my best friend... one of my only friends.

"Why? Why are you with her? Why!" I yell at her, but no response comes from either one of them. "Answer me dammit!" I yell, on the verge of tears.

"You...you don't have the right to question me," She speaks, in such a tone... a tone I have never heard.

"What...?"

"You speak like a ruler my daughter, now. Go fight, fight your one true enemy. Fight," Drakia whispers in her ear, stroking her black hair.

"Yes. Mother," I watch as she takes a single step forward, and I step backwards in shock. As she walks closer I stumble backwards. I can't speak. I can't fight her.

I stumble, falling onto the ground. Staring up at her pale skin, and her familiar eyes.

The girl who sat beside me in class, the girl who had my back when I need it. The girl who got all nervous around my brother, the innocent girl who had no courage to do anything. Why? How?

"Emile..." I say as her sword swings down. I watch it, it was like the world had gone slow.

Her sword... it isn't stopping. Her sword... is on target. Emileen...

"Elena!" Jackson screams, as I move to the right, just enough so she barely scratched me.

She... she didn't stop her sword. She actually tried to kill me. 

With my pure horror frozen on my face, I see her eyes. Life less. 

She has never been like this, Emileen did not give this aura. The girl, no the woman stand in front of me, is icey pale, her hair is lifeless with not a single strand out of place, her eyes are empty, like a void has replaced whatever use to be in there. 

"Emileen..."

"Argh!" She yells, slamming her sword down again, this time leaving a deep cut on my arm. As she goes to swing again, I roll back, standing and jumping back. 

"Emileen! What are you doing!" I yell, this time blocking her sword, 

"What I am told," She mutters, unlocking her sword and stepping back, ready to attack again.

My eyes are wide open as I watch her sharp blade slip past my face, just cutting the end of my hair like a razor. I dodge every hit struck by her weapon, I jump left and right, avoiding my friend... my best friend.

"Emileen! Stop it!" Jackson yells, I watch as her eyes change for a breif second.

"Shut up!" She yells, "You cannot tell me what to do! You have no idea what I have been through!" 

"Then tell me! Let me understand,"

"No! You can't possibly know what I have felt, from the moment I heard your name Elena, from the moment I saw you a fire lit in my heart. My bloodlust almost took control of me that day, I almost killed you in the middle of a class room," She claims. 

"Why?"

"Because! Your... mother, your blood killed my parents!" She yells, 

My heart stops. I never... I have never heard of this,

"No, she wouldn't..." I mutter,

"Are you calling me a liar!" She screams, I watch her tremble,

"I survived losing my parents when I was 6! I survived school, barely. I almost killed myself so many times, that was until Drakia arrived. My only blood family left. I went on to live, and then surviving most of high school, with no issues, apart from the unrequited love that made me weak!" 

"Emileen, you don't have to do this. This has to be a misunderstanding." 

"it isn't! Now, I'll kill you, like your mother killed my parents. A life for a life!" She shouts, sending shock waves through the air.

"Haha, sweetie Elena. My daughter here is not just powerful, she is my descendant, the dark descendant. She is the most powerful, since you only possess some of your mothers magic, while she has almost 100%" Drakia adds, I notice her beginning to fade, what ever was left of her will soon be gone. I have to... i have to save her.

"Emileen!" I yell, 

"Elena!" She screams as we charge each other. I listen to the clash of our swords, as the world slowly falls apart, leaving only us in my mind.

I block her sword, as her darkness begins to attack me. I hit her left, so angry with myself, I begin to attack with all of my power. I feel myself becoming consummed.

"Elena," I turn to face an angel life figure, "You are losing," She says, this can't be... is it her?

"I can't lose, give me more." I beg, "Give me more power!" I demand, 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Anything, I need to win. I will not let her be consummed by Drakia, she has to be lying or something,"

"Well you may be consummed by your own power then,"

"I don't care."

"You don't?"

"It is my blood that caused her trouble, techincally Drakia is my Aunt, so she is still my responibility, she is my best friend, my sister."

"Fine. But you will pay the consequences,"

"Okay."

"Argh!" I jump back, feeling my wounded arm become more painful, and the darkness on my arm begins to grow, flowing up to my neck, and down to my wrist on one side.

"Emileen, Emileen, Emi!" I shout, slamming my sword down, but she blocks it. She is strong. 

But I am stronger. I jump down upon her, slamming down, this time kicking her back with a trick move. As she jumps back, I move faster, hitting her in the back with my sword, winding her. 

With my blade I swing it around, as she blocks it, beginning to panic before kicking me back. 

We both stand, only just.

KILL KILL KILL

"Argh!" I run towards her, unable to stop. 

With my uncontrollable movement I begin to not even know where I am going. I feel my power taking over.

"Elena..." I kick Emileen back, she coughs up blood, holding her stomach. "Elena..." 

I storm towards her, not stopping. 

I kick her back once again, she is pratically lost, but I can't stop.

"Elena!" I hear Jackson, but I keep going.

I sit on her stomach, as I hold my sword to her bruised body, just above her heart.

I can't stop.

My hands shake.

I can't.

"Elena!" Jackson calls again, 

"I can't...." I tremble, raising my sword before I am about to slam down, I close my eyes.

"Elena!" I stop. Hearing the voice of Ashton. He is still alive. 

I turn to face him, I watch as he also is too wounded, yet stands for me, "Stop. Remember... who you are. You are not a murder!" He yells before falling to his knees.

I look down at Emileen, who holds my sword blade, her hands bleeding, her eyes pouring.

"They died... and all I could do was watch. Your mother's dragon army killed them!"

"Dragon army?" I begin to come back to my senses. 

"Argh!" She throws me off with the last of her power, sending me flying back wards. 

************************************************************

Thanks for reading!

I updated today, as I can't tomorrow and am all busy this week, so I hope you enjoyed.

WITH ONLY 5 LEFT, I WANT TO REACH 2K VOTES!!!!

BTW thanks to all those people pm-ing me, it is nice to have some Wattpad friends.

Once again a shout out to @FantasyOfHim

Check out them. And be sure to follow.

Vote, comment, follow, and add to your reading list, so you know when I post.

I hope you enjoyed (I hope I am getting better at action writting)

Lots of Love.

<3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
13.9K 570 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
93 1 7
What's the one question you always get asked when in love? How far would you go? Would you let your love burn or burn the world to the ground to save...
81.1K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...