Under The Cherry Moon {A Prin...

By MakeThatChange96

What does a beautiful talented artist plus Prince equal? Trouble. When Prince discovers Allison Richards and... More

The Purple Bug
Prince Charming
The Art Of Seduction
Full Of Surprises
The Girl With The Cold But Broken Heart
The Tonight Show Starring Prince & Jerome
Too Good To Be True
Forgive & Forget?
Pick Up Where We Left Off
Horny Pony - Part One
Horny Pony - Part Two
Allison Vs Morris
Prince's Anxiety
Competition
Seeing Double
Prince & The New Power Generation
The Next Step
Sacrifices
Separation Anxiety
Prince Gets His Way
Two Different Worlds
A/N: Break...
Tell All Interview
Work Shenanigans
A/N: Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
This Isn't Pretend - Part One
This Isn't Pretend - Part Two
Love 2 The 9's
The Purple One Vs. A Winchester
Putting Down The Knives And Picking Up The Microphone
Winchesters To The Rescue
Don't Go Into The Light
Reinforcements - Part One
Reinforcements - Part Two
Rough Night
Is It All Just An Act?
Retaliation
Can You Turn Off The Purple Light?
Redemption
Off The Reservation
Living Nightmare
Allison Out Of The Picture...Or Is She?
What Doesn't Kill Me Better Run
Oh, Awkward...
She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Tell Him He's Dreamin'
Under The Influence

Reality? Check. Allison? Undecided.

1.6K 34 9
By MakeThatChange96

A/N: I know I said I needed time to myself but I felt the needed to update for ya'll, I felt like I was abandoning ya'll with that cliffhanger in last chapter.

*Prince's POV*

I was staring at Allison, waiting for her to tell me the real reason why she won't work with me. I cross my arms across my chest while waiting for her to open her smart yet talented mouth, this ought to be good. She takes her time to form her words in her head, she finally looks up at me before speaking.

"Because...I refuse to be another one of your flings." She admits.

I furrow my brows.

"Flings?" I repeat.

She sighs.

"I pay attention to the lives of people who want to work with me, I'm not stupid. You don't have the best relationship track record, and they happen to be with all women you worked with...whether it was musically or on screen." Allison explains.

"That was complica..." I go to say but she interrupts me.

"Vanity, Jill, Apollonia...Susannah." She lists.

I sigh, I don't know what to say. But what I do know is that Allison is completely different from those women. She is the first woman to talk back to me, who didn't care about money or celebrity status and that's what draws me to her. That's why I want her, that's why I keep chasing her. I don't want her for a short while, I want her for the rest of time.

"Allison...do you know why I chase you?" I ask her.

She looks up at me.

"Because everyone else says yes to you and I say no?" She says sarcastically.

I chuckle at her response.

"Yes actually, you talk back to me. You don't give a crap about my status or my achievements, I like that in a woman. And every time I ask you to work with me you always say no but you never let me explain what I want to do with the finished product..." I explain crossing my arms.

Allison looks up at me with tears welled up in the eyes and a small smile is given.

"What did you want to do with the finished product...Prince?" She asks.

I step forward, taking her hands in mine. Looking into her eyes, she stares back into mine, making me smile.

"I wanted to just keep it, I wasn't going to release it to the public. It would just be our song, for our ears only. A reminder of our special bond." I whisper.

Allison smiles big, my heart flutters. I think I'm melting her cold heart, shit I hope I didn't say that out loud.

"Really? Just keep it to yourself?" She asks.

"Yeah, as much as anyone would want to hear us collaborate that's just too bad isn't it?" I smirk.

Allison smiles and nods, stepping closer to me, closing the gap between us. Wrapping her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist.

"So...you liiiiiiiiiike me?" She teases.

I scrunch up my nose.

"Are you gonna be you know...you...about this?" I ask.

She chuckles and bites her lip.

"Honey I don't do lovey dovey." She says.

I smirk, Allison let's go of me and walks over to pick up her bag.

"You're not affectionate, huh?" I ask.

"Not really." She shrugs.

I chuckle, nodding.

"What about recently when we were in bed together?" I bite my lip.

She turns to look up at me while tying up her hair.

"That's different." She winks at me.

I bring my finger up to my mouth to bite down on, the things this woman does to me.

She ties up her jacket and finishes her hair, grabbing her bag. I furrow my brows, stepping forward.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have press to deal with, for the tv series I'm on. You can stay here if you want or leave, I don't mind." She says.

I walk up to her, placing my hands on her slim waist.

"I still have much more to talk to you about, we still have...'us' to talk about. I want there to be an us." I admit.

She smiles, cupping my left cheek with her soft hand. I lean into her touch.

"We can talk about later when I finish, I'll come to Lego Land." She taps my cheek before grabbing her keys and walking to the door.

I chuckle.

"You mean Paisley Park?" I correct her.

"I don't care." She says before leaving.

Back at Paisley Park...

I'm in my living room with Jerome, we're watching the MTV Channel because that's what the press thing is on that Allison is doing today. She's starring in a Supernatural teenage drama as one of the main characters, she's doing a comic con with the cast.

"You two talk?" Jerome asks.

"Yeah, she slapped me for what I said on the podium and calmed down after I told her how I felt about her." I explained.

Jerome nods, looking at me.

"You better be good to her, you saw that music video of hers where the boyfriend did her wrong...and she went and trashed his place. This place is too beautiful for that to happen." Jerome panics.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"Relax. We're fine, we're gonna talk about...'us' after she's done with this." I say.

We both watch her on screen, they're all like a big family. There's this particular dude who gets a little too close...

"What's the relationship like between you two? Dylan?" The presenter asks

"We're inseparable. She's the Batman to my Robin, my partner in crime. I can't live without her." This Dylan, guy says.

Allison laughs at him, Dylan looks up at her and smiles.

"You're a dork." Allison tells him.

"Duh." He says and looks at the camera.

Allison goes and stands next to him, it's a panel between the both of them where they both get asked questions by fans. 

Dylan reads out the question...

"You two have the best connection and are so adorable together, would you two ever date?" He reads out loud.

I watch the two laugh and look at each other.

"I never really thought about her in that way before...but I mean look at her! Who would say no? So yeah!" He responds.

Allison bites on her nails and grins while chuckling.

Meanwhile I'm staring at the tv like...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 266 15
One girl's hate leads to the other's downfall.
223K 9.5K 41
"ส™แด€ส™ส แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดกแด€ษดแด› ษชs สŸแดแด แด‡." ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
33.2K 1.5K 33
Katherine McFarlane, a young designer who is committed to her work. Her life was simple and just the way she wanted it until her best friends Birthda...
56.1K 3K 29
(Heads up!!! The chapters are jumbled up to chapter 11... I don't know what happened but, yeah... ๐Ÿ˜… Please check the chapters to be sure. Thank you...