Dragon Descendants.

By Cj_Writes04

Highest: #1 in Action! Elena lives in a world where dragons are well-known to man kind and tamed by... More

TRAILER
Character Profiles
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
EXTRA - Happy Valentines
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen - First Battle Day
Chapter Twenty!! - BATTLE DAY 2
Chapter Twenty-One - ASH VS BAILEY (Day 3)
Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
--Chapter 30--
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter **40**
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50!
Sequel? Notes. - YES!

Chapter 41

16.5K 841 46
By Cj_Writes04

Nora's death, got me to fight back. I sent Dracul away... she is the saviour back then. But now, I guess... this is my sweet bitter end. I'll see you soon Nora... I close my eyes as the foot of Dracul raises over me.

"Argh!"

"Elena!"

I open my eyes to see Elena, standing above me. Her light force field able to stand up to the power of Dracul.

"Elena..."

"You... are not dying yet Director."

POV ELENA.

"Argh!" I stand with the director behind me, I moved before I even knew what was going on. I look as the force field begins to break like glass. I jump to my left using all the strength I have to pull the director with me.

BANG!

The shield shatters as we both lay beside the claws of Dracul.

It is coming for me now. I quickly try to pick the director up, or at least help him get away. Before he stops with a shriek of pain.

I look to see Ashton has stabbed it with his sword.

"Over here!" I see Ashton distracting it.

We have an opening.

"Get him to the base!" Ashton yells ,

"I'll be back!" I shout. I walk towards Aries who is on the boarder of the forest, coming towards me. I glance back as the director sits on Aries back,

"What is that?" I question, seeing a stone plate on the ground, with 7 pillars standing up.

"A sacrifice plate, now put me down." The director fights me, falling landing on the ground,

"What are you doing? You need help!" I tell him,

"It'll heal," He says,

"What? Heal?"

"Yes, I am a dragon stupid,"

"A dragon? As in a dragon descendant?"

"Yes. It only take a minute to heal," He looks at his wound, "Maybe a bit longer,"

"So you will be fine?"

"No need to baby this old man, I'm the oldest thing you know,"

"I'll go help Ash then!" I go to stand up, but the director grabs me,

"No. With another descendant near me, I'll heal faster. If you leave I die."

"But. I have to do something!" I glance over at the stone plate,

"Don't you think about it missy," The director speaks up,

"What?"

"If you even think about a sacrifice now, you are an idiot. If I die because you die, then that leaves Ashton alone fighting this thing, impossible. He can do it, he is stronger than you know."

Fine. I'll stay. He has a good point. No sacrifices. It isn't an option, plus I don't have the elemental crystal.

POV ASHTON.

I charge towards the beast, with sword in hand I jump onto Jet flying into the air, landing on the back of this beast.

I run along his back, cutting down his spikes, slicing some of this skin open before stabbing directly down into its centre. I am taken up by Jet.

"It did nothing?" I question, seeing the dragon still moving wildly. I watch as it begins to spread its legs.

"Jet fly! Fly!" I yell as we swore into the sky with Dracul behind us.

Into the clouds we can lose it.

We can fly faster. But he can fly stronger.

"Drop me!" I yell as Jet gives me the chance to free fall. I fall just beside it, first slicing its right wing open, before stabbing it once again, but this time I fall down its side, stabbing my sword in as it slides down with me. Cutting its right leg completely open, blood spraying everywhere.
I land on Jet as the dragon begins to fall.

It hits the ground sending a wave of dust everywhere. The wind is so strong, I can't even see.

"Was that it?" I question, walking towards it.

It roars, shaking the ground, as it stands up.

I watch as it wound heals, its skin reconnects, and on top forms a stronger layer of scales. It watch as its back with a few spikes, becomes a sea of spikes. Its wings stronger then before.

"No..." I race back to Jet, with all my strength and remaining energy I run as fast as I can. "Jet!" I shout as I trip, turning to see it is about to crush me like a bug. I hold my sword up wards, unable to move in time. I have lost.

"Mov-!"

I roll out, no, I was kicked. I look over to see... no way.

"Jackson!" Elena shouts, as I notice the man standing... with a sword in hand, and blood splattered over his face.

"As he heals, becomes slow. We can take him down. Get on your dragon, lets go,"

"Right," I get up and Jump back onto Jet.

He is back. And Normal.

I fly up, with Jackson making an opening I jump below, landing on his back, slicing off the spikes that will cause him to become slow, eventually able to die.

"Argh!" I yell as I cut some down, growing back faster, almost getting me.

"Thanks Jet," I say as he picks me up,

"Quake!" Jackson yells as the earth begins to shake, knocking Draculs balance off. More openings.

I jump down, slicing its left eyes.

It cries in pain, as it causes Jet to fall.

We land on the ground,

"Jet?! What is it!" I ask, as acts strange, rubbing his head on the ground.

I look back, Dracul... is now at his strongest. His power is too much, causing the dragons to act strange.

"We are going on foot," Jackson stands strong, "Ready?"

"Can you be?" I question,

"Guess not." Jackson charges first followed by me as we charge together. I take his left, while he goes right. He is undoubtedly more powerful.

With a final attack, slicing all of his legs, and soon his tail, and eventually his wings. I give the final blow to its centre, as its sherik causes me to fall off.

He falls to the ground again.

He has to be dead.

POV ELENA.

"They... they did it." I say, "They... they did it!" I cry.

"Dracul is still a bit weak," I see Drakia smile,

"What?" I question,

"His power can change,"

I look to see Jackson facing me, smiling, but in the back ground I watch... as I see movement.

"Jacks-!" I yell before it is too late. I watch as its tail swing out from the cloud of dust. Hitting...Ashton?

He jumps in the way, getting flung across the field

"No!" I shout. As he lays still.

He can't be...

*****************************************************************

I am on a role tonight so i will be posting quite a bit.

I have the weekend and I don't want to do any school work

RIP SCHOOL.

So i am taking a break on that, and FOCUSING on this!

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for RANK 10 OMG.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
236K 11.3K 200
Book 1:The Last Dragon(chp 1-125) Book 2:The Return(chp 126-170) Book 3:Friend or Enemy(chp171-200) ***Inspired by Game Of Thrones*** For generations...
6.4K 237 30
[complete] #2 "This isn't amusing. You're smiling, and your face is all bruised and bleeding. Is that not putting you in more pain?" Ren shifted on h...
1.7K 191 36
Keep in mind that I am NOT stupid. But... I still let him screw me over. My best friend saved me soon after that, but now I have to go back? All be...