The Pureblood...Demon?!

By Luna_Knight_13

(Vampire Knight X Black Butler) (Reverse Harem) (The animes Vampire Knight and Black Butl... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Prologue Part 3
Prologue Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 15

8.1K 250 50
By Luna_Knight_13

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Ivy? Are you awake?"

"Mnn... go awa..."

"...I'm coming in."

There is the sound of a door opening to the left of me and then footsteps coming in my directions. My super-duper vamon senses are telling me that the footsteps belong to two certain demon companions of mine. They stop right before my newest bed, a coffin, and seem to stare at it for a while. I wouldn't know for sure, though, since I had closed the lid some time in the day added to the fact that my eyes were still closed at this particular time and moment.

The warmth and comfort in this coffin lulls me back to my sleep, and my consciousness begins to leave me once more. The dead must truly be lucky to be able to sleep in these coffins for all eternity...

Suddenly, a bright light hits my sleeping form, and I respond by hissing at the intrusion and hiding under my blanket. Now more awake, my mind begins to process many things, one of which being 'when did I fall asleep?'. It takes about three seconds for my mind to recall two rather embarrassing scenes, one of which include my best friend kissing me for some 'friend' reason, and the other which consists of me almost crying and losing composure in front of a brother I left 13 years ago. Great.

"Ivy, you need to wake up. It's about time to head to class."

Class? But didn't class already end? Unless... I really sleep for the rest of the night and an entire day?!?! Who let me sleep this long?!?!

My eyes widen at the revelation and my tail wraps more securely around my waist. Wait a minute... WHY THE BLOODY FANG IS MY NEKO FORM STILL OUT?!?! Sebby is in here!!! Abort! Abort! Come back in, neko form! Please!

I close my eyes and focus on my cat features, willing them to disappear. Typically, I can do it easily, but now that my head is in full-on panic mode, I'm not too sure what to do as of this moment. Apparently, focusing on my cat features was not the correct decision.

The blanket is ripped off me and my fur hits the cold air. Yes, my fur is revealed, as in, I'm in my cat form... why?! I look up at the two beings standing before me and see two different reactions displayed. Ciel looks shocked and seems to become slightly more vigilant against Sebby. Sebby, on the other hand, seems to be in complete bliss and many, many demonic intentions seem to run through his mind. NUUUU!!! I don't wanna become like the other cats that have ended up in Sebby's grasp!!! Someone save me~

"I-Ivy, you're a cat?"

I nod my head to Ciel, who asked the question. Luckily, I was in my smaller form, which is basically just a kitten version of my real form, that of a snow leopard. To Ciel's right, stands a very ecstatic Sebby. His mouth is slightly parted in astonishment and his checks have a slight blush on them. A bloody blush. For some reason, I feel this insane urge to run...

Burying the need to bolt from a particular raven, who I swear I thought was crow for the longest of times, I look up at Ciel again. I jump up, and as soon as I was about to land onto his shoulders, I was snatched from the air. Next thing I know, Sebby is holding me to his chest and is continuously petting me. He takes one of his gloves off, with his mouth, and then runs the gloveless hand down my fur, eliciting a pur from my own mouth.

"How soft~"

Seriously, when did he train his petting techniques? With all his 'hidden' cats? It feels soooo gooooooooood. My purring has increased, and I know my tail must be swinging in content. My eyes close in pure bliss, and I lean into his touch.

"*Ahem* Sebasitian!"

"Yes, my lord?"

"Let go of Ivy this instant!"

"But, young master, look at her! She's so cute~ Her soft fur~ Delicate paws~"

"Now."

"*Sigh* Yes, my lord."

Ever so gingerly, he places me onto the ground of my room. Opening my dazed eyes, I blink a few times in attempt to clear my mind. I shake off my fur and stretch now that I have been placed onto the ground. Once I was back to my normal(ish) state of mind, I stood up on my two legs and transformed into my human form. Luckily, this time I managed to do it right, as I had no cat features on me.

"Umm... well then. Hey guys."

"Hey kitten."

"...Kitten?! Oi! I'll have you know that my actual form is larger! I just happen to be able to go into kitten form."

Sebby just smirked at my response while Ciel just looked at him irritably. I have a feeling that Ciel is going to be one of my only forms of protection from Seeby for a while. Hopefully, I don't end up with Sebby alone for a bit... it is hard to think when being petted while in neko or cat form.

"W-Well then, class time, right?"

Trying to avoid the awkward tension rising in the air, I switch topics. Then, following through with the new topic, I take out a fresh set of the uniform and go into my bathroom to change. While changing, I notice that very hushed whispers was going on in my room.

Despite my amazing hearing, I was incapable of hearing their conversation. Perhaps it is their extremely hushed voices or perhaps it was the fact that the slight rustle caused by my clothes getting off and then the ones being placed on me were causing just enough noise to block out their voices. Whatever it was, I could not hear their conversation.

Shrugging it off, I continue to get changed and then open my bathroom door. I bring my dirty clothes to their appropriate hamper and then look over at the now silent boys. They are standing as if nothing happened; however, the cross look in both of their eyes reveal something else. For whatever reason, they seem to be quite annoyed at one another... meh, it's nothing new.

"So, you guys coming or not?"

I smile at the two irritated boys and leave my bedroom. I trust that they'll close the door on the way out. When I reached the staircase to the main room, Ciel and Sebby caught up. At first, I thought nothing of it, until I saw a look in Sebby's eyes. This look was the one he always had when he planned on playing with his hidden cats after his work was complete for the day, so why did he have it? Unless... no, I wouldn't count as a cat... would I?

Now in a slight panic, I send out my senses and find absolutely no cats in the entire dormitory. I look further and notice that the nearest cat happens to be all the way in town, so, unless Sebby plans on going into town, I have a feeling I know which 'cat' is in immediate danger... I find myself suddenly glued to Ciel's side.

Soon, I find myself in the mix of the vampires and the front doors are opening. Kaname gives me the 'we-have-to-talk-later' look, and Senri walks over to me and gives me the puppy dog eyes... so cute~

"Ivy, are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, why?"

"Not in class yesterday, didn't respond to knocks on door afterclass."

"I'm so sorry, Senri! I had some... lady issues yesterday, and then fell asleep really early yesterday."

"Missed you."

"I missed you too, Senri!"

He sends me a cute smile and tilts his head in an adorable manor. I reach up and pet his head as he smiles and leans into my touch. Seriously, just who is the cat here? ...Wait a minute... what if the cat Sebby wants is Senri?!?! Technique, he is not a cat, but he acts so much like one...

I look over at Sebby, and notice that he is glaring at the place my hand is at. So he doesn't like when I pet Senri?! Does this mean that he considers Senri a cat and that he wants to pet Senri instead?! Run, Senri!!! Run!!!

I position Senri to the side furthest from Sebby during the walk over, and I don't forget to use my I-can't-hear-you barrier as well as include Sebby, Ciel, Senri, Zero, and Kaname. I can only include these people due to the fact that they already knew of my powers... well Zero didn't know I had the powers, but he knew I was a vamon, so that works... and Senri knows I'm a pureblood, so he expects these powers.

Once we arrive at the classroom, I make sure that Sebby doesn't plan on moving seats to sit by Senri. After making sure we sat in our normal order, Senri - Me - Ciel - Sebby, I slightly relaxed. It didn't look like Sebby had anything planned for poor Senri quite yet. Adrian walked in and shot me a smile. I smiled back, and I saw Kaname, in the corner of my eye, stiffen.

Ignoring Kaname's strange reaction, Adrian began his lessons on angels and fallen angels. Apparently, he was finished talking about reapers for the moment. As the lecture was going on, Senri layed across my lap and I began petting him. I forgot to by pocky when I last went into town, therefor I had to stick to just petting his hair. While I was petting him, I felt four different glares in my general direction. After tensing, I looked around the room just to find that the perpetrators were Kaname (again), Sebby (again), Ciel, and strangely Adrian. I wonder why they are mad...?

Adrian continued his lesson as if he wasn't periodically glaring at my hand on Senri's hair, and all was somewhat normal until the door opened. The person that walked in was not within my expectations, not at all. The man was sporting dark blue hair and a light blue eye, similar to my one showing eye. His other eye was covered in an eyepatch that was more larger and less piraty than Ciel's. He also had a small scar on his chin, which somehow matched his slight frown and irritated look in his eyes. He was someone I knew and still know quite well... Toga Yagari, the man who taught me how to be a shadow guard.

I then remembered that when Adrian visited me, he had mentioned a substitute that didn't know about 'demon and such'. Right now, I am curious if 'and such' included vampires, but seeing that he is teaching a class full of them, I would take that as a 'yes'. Now that I think about it, he always did seem like a vampire hunter in his words and actions...

*Flashback*

"There are far more dangerous things out there than just some occasional assassin or mercenary, and I will be teaching you so that you can beat them. Is this understood?"

*End*

...Wait, so he knew about vampires this entire time?!?! Seeing that he is human though... is he a vampire hunter?! ...I really dodged a bullet while staying in the Phantomhive estate... but how am I going to explain Ciel's and my presence here...? I don't know what to do!!!

Yagari looks over at Adrian and takes his place in a corner of the room. He listens to the lecture with great interest, most probably because he himself has not learned about such non-humans. While listening, he begins to scan the crowd of vampires in here, very quickly arriving to where I'm sitting. I look away, hoping he won't notice that his former student is in here, but I have no such luck.

I feel his eyes, mixed with the previous glares pointed at my hand and Senri, burning a hole through me, and I refuse to look in his direction. I don't think he has noticed Ciel yet, but that may be due to his intense staring he has been doing in my direction... please stop it.

After the lecture ended, Adrian left the classroom once sending me a large grin and wave. Once he is out of sight, Yagari approaches me. I would have quickly left the classroom before he could arrive, but if I did that then Senri would be in the grasp of Sebby, so I unwillingly stayed.

"...Ivy?"

"...Hello, Yagari."

"Do you mind explaining this non-human aura you have?"

The way he asked was more like a command than a question. His stare at me grew more intense as I shuffled around awkwardly.

"U-Umm... can we talk in a little more private place?"

Looking around, it was noticeable that there were still some vampires around here and there. These people did not need to hear everything I had to say, and so I pleaded with my former teacher with my eyes. He gave a small nod to my request, and we began moving to a new location. Before we were out of sight, I looked back to motion to Ciel, Sebby, Senri, and Kaname that they could come. They needed to hear this just as much as Yagari did.

Once in a new classroom, I put up a hear-no-evil barrier, which would prevent anyone from being able to overhear the following conversation. I nervously looked at the five men in the room and noticed them waiting for me to speak. I took a breath and began to explain everything.

I explained the situation I was in when I was born, what I was born as, who Kaname was to me, what happened when I was four, how I got in with the Phantomhives, how I became a Phantomhive, how I sealed my aura and most of my powers, how I met Yagari, how I met Ciel, why I ran away when the manor burned, where I went, how I knew Senri, how I learned of Ciel still living, how I met Sebby, how I learned of other non-humans, and how I changed from a vampire to a vamon.

By the time I was done explaining everything, it had been about two and a half hours. During the entire explanation, they listened to me in utmost concentration and no one interrupted me. They would occasionally change their expressions depending on the part of the story I was at, but, overall, they were silent and serious.

Yagari was most perplexed about the fact that I was born a pureblood vampire, and seems to be slightly struggling to accept the fact. Senri, having no previous knowledge of me being part demon, was slightly shocked, but still feed me some of his pocky as an offering. Ciel and Sebby were partially displeased about the fact that I revealed our true nature, but I think they saw the reasoning behind it. It is hard for me to tell, though, when it comes to Ciel, Kaname, and Sebby because they was busy glaring at Senri feeding me pocky.

"Ivy, I will be talking to the headmaster about this."

"Of course...and, Yagari? I'm sorry. I had no clue you were a vampire hunter... and you had no clue you were training a vampire, a pureblood one at that."

"Do well not to make me regret it."

Aww, look at that! He is so cold on the outside, but he still cares on the inside! ...And now I'm starting to sound too much like the headmaster. I definitely have to take care as to not sound like that dunce...

I watch as my former teacher leaves the room, and, knowing that no more sensitive information will be spoken, I dissolve the hear-no-evil barrier surrounding the room. Everyone is still trying to process the new information, even Ciel and Sebby, who already knew everything but certain parts of my past and how I knew Senri.

Kaname was the second to leave the room, sending me the we-need-to-talk look before completely disappearing from my sight. He was followed by Senri, who covertly passed me a box of pocky and leaned down to kiss my forehead before taking his leave. A fuming Ciel then came over and hugged me muttering 'mine' before storming out in a slight blushing manor.

"...What was that?"

I aim this question towards the only other remaining person in the room, Sebby. The man shrugged before looking over at me. For a second, I felt a slight twinge of fear for some odd reason, but then remembered that I had a job to do. I had to protect Senri from Sebby's cat fetish.

Sebby took some steps towards me and I backed away the same number of steps. Why was I backing away? Why did the look in his eyes scare me a little more than it should? What even was the look in his eyes? Should I be concerned?

Sebby, seemingly amused at my reaction, took a few more dommering steps in my direction. Once again, I stepped back the same number of steps. The look in his eyes changed into one of a predator as he continued to step towards me and I continued to back away. This continued until I felt something hard behind me, I had backed into a wall.

Sebby's smirk grew a little more and he continued his slow pace towards me. For some reason, the predatory gaze he held was enough to send me into mini panic mode, and my neko features revealed themselves. All this accomplished was a wider smirk on Sebby's face and a more amused look in his eyes. Something tells me to run, but my legs lock up as I maintain eye contact with the slowly incoming predator.

Once he was close enough, he placed his hand onto my head and began to pet. Knowing what was to come, I tried to escape, but could not due to his new-found hold onto my waist. When he grabbed onto me, I don't know, but what I do know is that my entire body was in full panic mode.

His hand continued to pet randomly until he found one particular spot behind my left ear. Right when his, somehow, ungloved hand reached that spot, I accidently purred rather loudly as well as somewhat leaned into his hand. His smirk grew once more, and my eyes grew wide as my brain processed what he found. He just found my spot, the one that was a tad more sensitive than the rest of my body.

He continuously continued to pet me, focusing on that one spot more than the rest of my head. My purring became out of control and I was wholeheartedly leaning into the hand providing me with such content. After this went on for a while, he finally stopped, leaving me leaning on him for support and taking shaky breaths.

"W-What in the w-world was th-that?"

"That was merely a petting on the head."

"M-Merely?!"

"Indeed. If I couldn't provide such comfort, then what sort of cat lover would I be?"

So I was indeed his target to expel his cat desires... but then what was the look he gave Senri?

"S-So you didn't want to pet Senri?"

"The Shiki boy? Not really... why would I want to do that?"

"...Because he is cat like and you dislike me petting him?"

"...You truly are too innocent. It seems like one day, I will have to corrupt that soul a little more."

"...What do you mean?"

"Nothing of importance. Now, let us rejoin with the young master."

"Ehh... alrighty then. Oh, and Sebby? Please go find another cat, while enjoyable, I do not want such treatment again..."

In response, all he did was smirk in my direction. He then turned and left the room, heading back to the dorms. Worriedly I ran after him and pulled on his sleeve.

"Hey, you will get a cat, right? That was a yes, right? You won't do that again, right? Right?! Hey! Please answer!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 55
[CIEL × OC] Book 1 (of 3 currently) Claire was a young girl when a tragic event changed her life forever. She is put through many things that scar h...
75.4K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
26.7K 970 45
Locked in a room and beaten by a mysterious man every day, Lady Demeria only wishes to escape. And she does. It was a dark night, and her captor had...
415 15 5
𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒|𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐞..." !CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM BLUE MEMORY ARC! Unaware of her unfortunate fat...