Another Awakening {Diabolik L...

By iiTriciaa

What if not only Komori Yui gets sent to the Sakamaki Mansion? Meet Komori Kiyoshi , Yui's adoptive sister wh... More

Chapter 1 - The House.
Chapter 2 - School
Chapter 3 - The Voices
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14 - I have to do it.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTICE

Chapter 13

11.1K 521 120
By iiTriciaa

"Karl Heinz." I whispered,my eyes staring wide at the men who stood before me. He's that doctor from school. He smiled at me , his golden eyes stared into my blue ones. "You've grown so much." he took a step forward and his hand patted my hair lightly. 

"I want answers." I finally picked up the courage and spoke my mind. Christa made her way beside her husband and hugged his arm. "I'm afraid we can't do that." she softly said,her red eyes regretful. Wait..that means I can't get back all my memories and I have to be stuck with all the nightmares and flashbacks forever?

"No, child. You can get it back but you have to do it all by yourselves." It was like Karl read my mind. "If I was part of your past, wouldn't they remember me?"  I asked. It cannot be that they have all forgotten me. 

"Their memories have also been wiped away, I'm afraid.." The lady replied me. My breathing slowly started to pick up but it got even worse when I heard the next sentence. "And if you really want your memories back , there's something to it." 

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to stop his words from replying in my head but it still whispered. The sting on my hand also didn't really help. So this is the price to get my memories back..

It's like a chain,you see..

You have to make all 6 of them to remember you, then you'll be able to get your memories back.

All 6 of them , one cannot be left out.

The bad part?

You are given only 7 days to do it. Or else , you'll disappear. Or to put it in simple words , you'll die.

"Disappear?" I asked myself again , looking at my palms. If I dont do it in 7 days..I will disappear. I dont even know if I can do this in the first place. 

"Dont you just want to rewind everything..for everything to go back to how it was?" he smiled at me like he knew something and before I could even ask another question , he disappeared. Knowing that Christa was behind me , I turned behind but no one was there. It was like the both of them wasn't here in the first place at all. 

"Everything happens for a reason , you know?" his voice whispered in my ear._xx_

"Shouldn't you be going around , making them remember you?" Beatrix asked me while I lay on my bed , my wrist covering my eyes. I didn't reply her but I groaned , acknowleding her presence. I heard her mumble a few incohorent words but I suddenly felt her cold hand pry my wrist off so she could see my face properly.

"What did I told you before?" she asked me. Suddenly , I felt something weird go through my body. It was like..this certain feeling you can't explain. Like when your mother suddenly goes up to you, as you look at her as she give you this intense yet caring look. 

"Figure things out. You'll have a lot to figure out." she answered her own question. "Knowing my husband. He should've gave you a hint." she narrowed her eyes at me before disappearing once again. What's up with people disappearing around me?!

Dont you just want to rewind everything...for everything to go back to how it was?

Everything happens for a reason, you know?

My eyes widened and I finally got it. I have to re-enact everything I have seen or felt. Quickly sitting up, I got up and quickly walked to full-body mirror and stared at myself. If you asked me , I would say my looks have never really changed from the past. Well , except for the chest area, longer legs and the baby fat has all disappeared.

"That's a good thing..right?" I frowned , asking myself. I rubbed my eyes when I started to realize that the mirror was getting a bit blurry than usaul. "What..?" I whispered under my breath , now shocked of what is shown in front of me.

"Dont be afraid." she said. A smile graced her lips and she did a curtsy. However, her reassurance didn't really help a bit. "Come on. I dont look that bad..right?" she asked again. I opened my mouth,wanting to reply her but nothing came out. 

"Speak." she frowned , now getting really impatient. "What..what are you?" I choked out. I gripped onto the hems of my skirt,my eyes filled with fear. "I am you , of course." she smiled even wider. She is me..? My eyes trailed from her white hair..to her blue eyes and then her lips. 

Doesnt she felt similiar , Kiyoshi? Well, I looked like her when Father.. I mean Father Seiji took me in. However,her attire was different..she was wearing what I would wear in the flashbacks.

"How..?" I asked,now gaining a little of my composure. "You have 7 days , no? I'm here to help you." she stretched out her hand and slowly her hand was in front of me but it was faint, I could see through it.

"Kiyoshi-sama! Can Hilde and I come in?" I heard Misaki from the opposite side of the door. My head snapped to the left , where the door is as I watched the door knob shake as someone on the other side tried to open it. 

"Uhh.." I glanced at the door then back to the mirror. The past-me frowned at me impatiently , her hands on her hips. "Come on. You have 7 days or else you'll disappear. And dont you want the truth? Come.." her hand still stretched out , waiting for me to grasp it. 

"Hey! Are you alright in there?" Hilde asked this time round.

"Don't you trust me? Dont you trust yourself? Do you want to get what is rightfully yours back? Dont you want what happened to Mama and Papa?" I expected the girl in the mirror to get more angrier but she got more urgent.  

"Please. Come again later." I shouted out. I knew what to do.

Without anymore hesistation, I gripped onto her hand. Quite surprisingly , it was firm and strong unlike what I have thought it would be. Suddenly I was pulled into the mirror and I tumbled down. It was like Alice falling into the rabbit hole in Alice In Wonderland. 

I let out a scream when I saw that I was hitting ground soon but a few centimeters off ground , I was halted to a stop for a few seconds before I hit the ground. Letting out a groan , I pulled myself up and finally stood up. Where am I?

"I have almost thought you would open that door instead." a young voice chuckled. I looked to the left to see a young girl walking towards me. Once reaching in front of me , she looked up and took my hand in hers and proceeded to walk me out of the empty room.

"To answer your question , we are somehow..in the middle of the real world and the mirror world." she said as we walked past numerous potraits. "This..is your home. Or was your home,actually." she motioned around. It was like how I saw it in my flashbacks. It held a classic taste to it and you could sense the gothic inspired themes around the house. 

Finally , we stopped in front of the wooden door and she pushed it open to reveal a library. At the left there is a warm fireplace. In front of it was a maroon coloured couch. Beside it was either a couple seat or a single seat. She brought me to the couch and she jumped on. 

Once I settled myself down , she cuddled at my side, making me smile immediately. " I would tell you everything but I'm restricted to certain information only." she apologized and stared forward.

"Lord Vincent and Lady Valeria belonged to families that are known to be the few of most powerful families in our society." the little girl started off. "And of course, to gain more power is by marriage." 

"However,they didn't got thrown into an arranged marriage or anything like that." the girl patted my hand when she saw the shocked look into my face. "In fact, they met in the royal court. Mama found Papa pretty charming. So that's how everything started." the girl laughed at me. Or more like, I laughed at myself. 

"After a few years of marriage, they gave birth to a girl. To me..to you..to us."

"It was peaceful at first but.." she stopped immediately when the walls starting shaking,vibrating and cracks started to appear. "Oh damn." she immediately cursed and pulled me back.

"Just to explain it to you real quick. The only way to come here is via mirrors or if I have enough power,portals. Understand?" she said as we ran out of the library. I nodded in reply.

"To have more 'access' to your memories , you have to concentrate and focus. It doesn't mean you will remember everything. You'll get even clearer flashbacks. Then you should know what to do. Uncle Karl gave you hints and you have already figured it out." she said in a hurry,turning into different hallways as the walls cracked apart.

"I'll always be here, I promise. I wouldn't leave myself behind." she said , opening a door just as the floor behind us started to disintegrated. Once getting into the room I was before , I asked a question before she shoved me back to where I came from.

"What's happening?" I asked , holding onto her tight.

"Something..someone is trying to prevent you from getting your memories back. In this case, that someone is breaking the mirror. To warn you , while you are trying to gain back your memories , there are forces preventing you from doing so. Please be safe." she said so fast that I almost couldn't caught it but I did. With one last forced smile , she pushed me into the mirror. 

_xx_

"Eh." I felt someone's strong hands shaking me..a little too rough. Why can't I open my eyes? Why can't I move.. "She isn't waking up" I heard a voice. "How inconsiderate of her..breaking the mirror." another voice.

I could feel my fingertips now..Come on..wake up. "Subaru-kun, I think you're holding her too tight.." a female voice? "Shut up." what..? 

Slowly, I felt strength slowly returning to my body and I finally could open my eyes. I immediately squeezed my eyes shut when my eyes stinged from the brightness. Finally , I sat up and slowly opened my eyes to see pink eyes carefully staring at me.

"Kira-chan." the blonde female brought me in for a tight hug and a series of questions. "I'm okay..Yui-chan" I hugged the female back and finally , I pulled away from the embrace to see all the brothers staring at me.

They used to know me but they just look at me like I'm one of the sacrifical brides. Painful is it not? Then I realized..the mirror! Quickly turning , I saw the mirror shattered into sharp glass. I reached out to carefully grab one of the larger pieces and stared into it.

And there she was. Young Kiyoshi staring back at me with a small smile on her lips.

You'll be alright..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.1K 46
Ranked #4 for Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction - May 2018 What if Yui wasn't the sacrificial bride? What if Richter failed giving Yui to Seiji Komori, and...
287K 8.1K 41
Ayumi Komori is also an adopted child of the Church Yui Komori was staying before. They shared lots of memories together until one fateful day Yui le...
602 17 9
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...
165K 3.5K 15
(Y/N) Komori with her sister, Yui came to the mansion of Sakamaki's by their father's orders, once they arrived at the mansion, they faced with 6 bro...