The Trapped

Par jayymckenziee

[ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in mystery/thriller] She's the girl he has searched for an... Plus

Foreward
Character List
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
tying all the knots
final authors note
sequel + cover reveal
im back...
ITS HERE

58

6.9K 402 65
Par jayymckenziee

58

- B L A I R E -

11.21.16 // 8:40 p.m.

T IS BREATHING heavily down my neck. His sweat is dripping onto my shoulder as I groggily flutter my eyes open. T is above me, trying hard to tie my hands behind my back, but his hands are trembling too much and he ends up dropping the ropes.

My cheek rubs against the soft fabric on his jacket and he smells strongly of stale coffee, old spice... and fire. He curses as he fails, again, at tying a knot. The rope is cutting painfully into my wrist as I begin to kick at his legs. T abruptly pulls away from me and it's then that I get a good look at his face.

His eyes are big and lost, his hair is sticking up, most likely from running his hands through it too many times, and his mouth is set into a hard frown. He looks so young, so lost and heartbroken. I almost felt bad.

Almost.

     "Just stay still, Rose, please. They are coming for us. I can't let that happen, my love, I can't," T says, his voice scratchy and hollowed out. He stares at me warily, as if it is the first time he is seeing me.

     "What's going on? What was the big boom sound? Who is coming for us?" I ask and T begins pacing around the room. He grabs one of his few flower vases that sat on his oak bureau and chucks it at the wall, the pieces flying off and scattering around the room.

      "Why do you ask so many questions? Just shut up for once, please," he begs as he falls to his knees and begins banging on the floor. His face turns red, his breathing speeds up, and he begins shaking violently. He tears his clothes and pulls at his hair as he lets out a ear-piercing, deafening cry that makes my eardrums pound. "They are coming for me."

     "Who?" I whisper.

He snaps his head towards me. His veins become prominent as they strain against his pale, glistening skin. I use my legs to push myself back until I am against the cold wall, as if it could somehow protect me. He stands up and slowly walks toward me with his stuttering kneecaps and shaking hands.

And then I hear it.

The sound of police sirens wailing far in the distance, mixing with the sound of the thunder and rain that continues to shake up the sky.

________________

thanks for reading! please vote and comment if you enjoyed! much love

-jayymckenziee

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

937K 46K 56
The demons that haunt Elliott are turning him slowly insane, and the skeletons in his closet are begging him to play their sick little games. With an...
424 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...
66.8K 3.6K 23
ꜛKeep the girl alive, kill the people after her, and for God's sake--don't fall in love with her. ꜛ fem!reader , ©kingdombyers COPYRIGHTED!! I do no...
407 24 16
This is the story of a young woman that goes through unimaginable trials and tribulations. She has endured things in her life that will sink the st...