Heavy Crown ♚ H.S [ON HOLD]

By macklemcvey

❝Heavy is the head that wears the crown.❞ - Shakespeare, Henry IV [WARNING: This story contains explicit co... More

Heavy Crown ♚
Trailer ♚
Playlist ♚
Prologue ♚
| I |
II
III
IV
| V |
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
| XII |
| XIII |
XIV
XV
XVI
| XVII |
XVIII
| XIX |
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
HC One-shot Contest: CLOSED ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winners ♚
HC One-Shot Contest: Winner's One Shot ♚
| XXVII |
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
| XXXI |
XXXII
XXXIII
| XXXIV |
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
on hold yay (not)
HC INFO/RECAP
XXXIX
XL
hi
HC RECAP 2
XLI
ON HOLD
| XLII |
XLIII

| XI |

36.9K 986 2.2K
By macklemcvey

yes that's right brackets bitch

you're welcome !!

Enjoy da smut and excuse da errors fraaands xx

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

   "Take your hand out of my husband's pants now."

  Reina's bright green eyes burnt with a hellish fire lit inside of them. She had arrived just in time to see Rosalie sexually harassing Harry, and she was relieved because she knew if she came later she would assume other things. Reina was so mad she would have had thrown Rosalie into a pit with her dragons in there, if they were here.

   "Make me," Rosalie spat in response, before she was shoved against the wall behind her by Harry himself.

  Reina widened her eyes when Harry had his hand wrapped around Rosalie's throat, jaw clenching and eyes narrowing into slits with anger. Reina moved forwards to pull him back, but she was stopped by Fredric who shook his head with wide eyes. She watched with wide, shocked eyes as Harry growled lowly, tightening his grip on Rosalie's throat, causing her to gasp for breath.

   "Let me go-"

   "What the fuck did you say to my wife?" Harry snarled lowly, the sound of his animalistic tone scaring Reina a little.

   "Harry, let her go, she can't breathe!" Reina spoke firmly and loudly, trying to move again but Fredric held her tight. Fredric was afraid that if he let go of Reina, Harry might hurt her in blinding rage.

"Stay out of this, Reina," Harry hissed in response, his pale eyes glaring at her to stand down, but it only made her angry. "Fredric, take her away."

"Fredric, don't you dare," Reina warned him while Harry tried to interrogate Rosalie but she was slowly suffocating.

   "Rosalie, I'm warning you, speak now or else I'll have you beheaded for laying your hands on the future King," Harry growled angrily, while Rosalie's face grew red, frail hands grabbing his wrists while her terrified blue eyes locked with his.

   "She cannot speak with you choking her like that, for fuck's sake let her go," Reina snapped in frustration, worriedly gazing at Rosalie who was going to pass out from the lack of air. Reina disliked her, but she wasn't going to let Harry choke her to death.

"Fredric, Sebastian, get him off now," she ordered sharply, glaring at them as a warning if they dared to disobey. But fortunately they listened.

They darted forwards and pulled Harry off, Fredric grabbing Harry and securing his arms around him while Sebastian took care of Rosalie. Reina rushed forwards to aid Rosalie, who was gasping loudly as soon as Harry's hands released her. Reina placed a hand on her back, coaxing her and telling her to take deep breaths. Harry, on the other hand, struggled against Fredric, snarling and snapping at him before he was released.

"You better fucking tell me right now-" Harry began to yell at her before Reina interrupted him with an angry and firm snap.

"Harry, that is enough," she shot him down, making him gaze at her with wide, angry eyes.

He had to physically bite down on his tongue to stop himself from saying something he would regret. Reina gazed at him challengingly while he parted his lips to speak before shutting them and huffing loudly. He then snapped his gaze towards Rosalie, who cowered beside Reina with a whimper.

"You're lucky my wife is here or else I would have strangled you to death with no regrets," Harry seethed viciously, making Reina frown deeply.

With that, Harry stormed off leaving Reina with Rosalie. Reina looked to Fredric who immediately went after him to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. Reina sighed heavily, letting go of Rosalie and standing up. Rosalie clung to Reina, making her face contort with a grimace.

"T-Thank you, Princess-"

"Don't. You are forbidden to enter this castle from here on after. I will let your brother know of the events that have occurred tonight, and reassure him that his house's alliance with the Styles will remain untouched," Reina spoke in a grim tone, gazing at her with cold eyes while Rosalie started to tear up.

"N-No please, my lady," she begged with a shake of her head.

"Do not beg," Reina snapped at her harshly. "It makes one look weak and pathetic, which you are."

"My lady, I-I am truly sorry," she cried as Reina ordered Sebastian to take her away, escort her back. "I-I didn't hurt him, I-I thought he'd like it-"

"It was not consensual and he is a married man," Reina retorted angrily, the vicious look on her face scaring Rosalie. She truly was as frightening as a dragon. "Those are two things you clearly did not consider."

"B-But it was Princess Gemma who asked me to see Harry," Rosalie told her honestly, making Reina's face harden in response.

"Did she tell you to sexually harass him as well?" Reina arched a brow at her, making her tears roll down her cheeks as she shook her head. "Sebastian, take her away, and inform Lord Niall of the reasons why she is forbidding from entering this castle ever again.

"Yes, m'lady," Sebastian nodded curtly in response, taking Rosalie's elbow as she cried and begged pathetically. "Princess Reina, the Prince is most probably on the highest floor of the castle. Take the stairs and go there, take a right and then go straight. He often spends time in the large empty hallway with the open windows."

"Thank you Sebastian," Reina murmured gratefully in response before she went away.

Her mind was a mess as she walked, trying to make sense of what had just happened. She knew now for sure she wasn't going to believe Rosalie about what she said concerning Harry's past. But there was still a tiny part of her that wondered if Harry exposing Rosalie was true or not. But she decided not to believe anything at all until she talked to Harry.

  She was still however overwhelmed with the way he acted tonight. He was so angry, it was almost frightening. It was a side of him she had never seen and truly didn't want to encounter again. She remembered him telling her how he couldn't control his temper at all sometimes, and this was a perfect example of that. If she hadn't arrived at all, Rosalie would have been dead and Harry wouldn't have even realized he was killing her because he was so consumed with anger.

She couldn't forget the way he looked at her, eyes dark and fiery with anger. Jaw clenching, teeth gritting with that vein in his neck pulsating as he spoke harshly with a hint of ferociousness in his tone. He was so aggressive and it just shocked Reina, because she was used to seeing him cocky and sweet sometimes, occasionally angry but not this angry.

She brushed her thoughts away and took a deep breath when she reached the top of the stairs. She found Fredric standing at the end of the long hallway with wide, curved cutouts on the stone wall to the left. She murmured to Fredric to leave them before she entered the hallway and found Harry gazing out at the roaring sea moving in the dark night. Torches and the moon were the only thing that illuminated the hallways as Reina walked towards Harry.

Harry heard her footsteps but didn't turn to look at her, still a little pissed off with what happened and trying to cool down. He hated that for one second Rosalie was in control of him, and he was vulnerable. All because she grabbed ahold of his cock. He felt angry because of that at himself and that was all he felt at that moment. He didn't even realize she was struggling to breathe. He didn't realize his wife was calling out at him half of the time because his anger was consuming him.

"Reina," Harry murmured when she neared him. He looked at her, and was relieved that she didn't look frightened like he had expected. He was afraid he scared her with the way he was acting.

"Harry," Reina exhaled lightly, standing by his side, gaze burning into the side of his face.

"I'm sorry you had to see me that way," he whispered quietly, wanting to reach out and touch her face but he was afraid she was going to back away. He didn't know what was going on in that complex mind of hers.

"You lost control of your temper, I understand," she murmured in response, looking at him with a softened expression.

"I did yes, that's what happened and I'm sorry if I upset you in anyway way I truly didn't know what I was doing," he rambled guiltily, worried green eyes scanning her face as he moved closer to her. "The anger consumes me sometimes and makes me do horrendous things."

"Harry, it's fine I'm not upset with you," Reina assured him with a soft voice, cupping his cheeks tenderly as he exhaled with relief. "You're worrying too much."

"I was just worried you would misunderstand the situation or-or that she told you something that changed your mind about me," Harry mumbled quietly, his hands coming up to hold her wrists, stroking her skin with his thumb.

   "No I haven't changed my mind about you," she said with a shake of her head, but Harry didn't believe her. Her tone sounded a little uncertain.

   "What did she tell you?" He questioned lowly with his eyes darkening, making Reina's hands slip down from his cheeks to rest on his chest.

   "She told me about how you two were in love, and lost your virginities to each other. She also told me you promised her marriage," Reina spoke, making his gaze soften a little as he reminisced for a bit.

   "That...is true," Harry murmured in response, averting his gaze. "But it wasn't true love. Just infatuation. I was obsessed with the idea of being in love. I wanted it and Rosalie was there at the time."

   Reina nodded in understanding. "But then she told me you exposed her to her brother and just everyone. Her "whorish ways" apparently."

   Harry's face and eyes hardened at her words, brows lower and eyes narrowing. "That...wasn't a lie."

   "Why did you do that? You know how much it ruins a girl's reputation when she is exposed in that way," Reina questioned softly, keeping her hand on his cheek again and stroking it with her thumb, hoping he wouldn't get angry.

   "I am well aware of the consequences of my actions. That was why I did it," Harry spoke lowly, making Reina frown deeply. "I was so in love with her I became extremely possessive. I would get angry frequently if she so even glanced at another man."

   "So she grew unhappy?"

   "Precisely," Harry nodded. "And that caused her to be unfaithful. Word reached me through my friends that Rosalie was found in the bed of some noble man."

   "What did you do?" She questioned when she saw guilt flash through his expression.

   "I had him thrown into my pet lion's cage," Harry mumbled sheepishly, making Reina gape at him.

   "Harry," she deadpanned. "Wait-you have a pet lion?"

   "Oh yes, Fang!" Harry said with a nod. "We all have a lion each in the Styles family. I should introduce you to him tomorrow."

  "But-alright never mind," Reina shook her head. "So that was the reason why you exposed Rosalie?"

   "That and many more. I confronted her but she denied it and I suppose I lost control and backhanded her," he frowned a little in thought, making her lips part before he realized she was gazing at him. "But that aroused her so we ended up in my bed again."

   "Wow," Reina murmured, trying not to scoff while Harry pulled away from her, a little embarrassed with his foolish younger self. "You should know that if you ever try to backhand me, you will awake the dragon and it won't be pretty, Harry."

   "I would never," Harry whispered with a shake of his head. "Oh Reina I would never do such a thing to you. I was 18 at that time, young and foolish."

   "Alright," she mumbled in response with relief. "Continue."

   "She told me she loved me, and manipulated me and played with my heart as if it meant nothing to her. I was devoted and loyal and she was the opposite," Harry sighed heavily, leaning back against the stone pillar behind me. "She would lay with other men behind my back, and I wouldn't believe anyone who told me that unless I saw it."

   "She touched Fredric against his own will," Reina said with a deep frown making him nod in response.

   "That was the final straw for me. I found her with his cock in her mouth and all I felt was disgust and heartbreak. But then I saw his face. I have known that man ever since we were children and he hasn't done anything remotely sexual. I know he is so incredibly stoic and serious, but with the kindest soul," Harry told her firmly.

   "When I found them, the man was terrified and crying while she did it," he said to her with wide eyes, making Reina's heart break in her chest.

   "Oh no, Fredric," she whispered with a pained expression.

   "I had her thrown out of the castle immediately. I was going to throw her into Fang's cage but Niall is one of my good friends. Instead, I exposed her and had her thrown out," Harry muttered lowly with a bitter expression. "Did she say anything else?"

"She said," Reina started but stopped, swallowing thickly and looking hesitant.

"What? What did she say?" He asked her sharply.

"She said you would take women against their will if they weren't submissive enough," she whispered quietly, gaze flickering up to meet his angered up.

"What utter bullshit," he hissed angrily, looking away and running his fingers through his long locks furiously. "Rape? How fucking low of her to accuse me of such a thing?"

"She said when she used to live here in the castle, she'd see maids leaving your room crying and with bruises," Reina continued to utter quietly, frowning when she noticed Harry's expression fall a little. "What? That part's true?"

"I have to admit I get a little rough sometimes. The tears are of pleasure I promise you, but they never cried when I fucked them. I swear I have self-control when it comes to sex," he promised her, making her swallow thickly and nod. "But I swear to you Reina, I have never taken a women against her own will. I am not capable of such a crime."

"I believe you Harry," she told him, making him sigh with relief.

"Yes, it doesn't make sense anyways. She only lived in the castle when we were together. After I kicked her out, I started laying with other women," he explained to her, making Reina nod. "I'm unsure of how she got into the castle tonight."

"She was rambling about Gemma telling her to cause this mess," Reina told him, making Harry's face darken and jaw clench with anger.

"That fucking bitch," he hissed under his breath. "Always out to ruin my fucking life just because her husband is a fucking cunt," he continued to bark spitefully while Reina sighed.

"Harry, please, she's your sister. You must not talk like that about her," she said calmly as he turned away, growling under his breath and running his fingers through his hair.

"She tried to ruin our marriage yet you somehow find it in yourself to defend her?" Harry gaped a little, making Reina shrug lightly.

"I know, Harry. But we would be no better than her by speaking so hatefully," she told him, making him frown, genuinely confused.

"Well I don't care. She will pay for what she's done," Harry said darkly with a growl while Reina sighed a little under her breath.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, lips brushing his jaw ever so slightly as his hands hovered around her in surprise. They slowly moved to tangle his fingers with her soft hair, as she laid a few kisses on his jaw. Her goal was to calm him down, and she hoped that her actions were working.

"When you get angry like this," she murmured quietly into his ear. "What do you do to calm yourself down?"

"Sex," he grunted in response, suddenly tightening his grip on her hair and pulling her head back for him to gaze at her.

  Reina felt the pace of her heartbeat quicken when he yanked her hair, finding odd pleasure in the pain as her pale eyes met his in the dim light. Without any hesitation, Harry attached his lips to the side of her neck, tongue slipping out and rolling against her flesh. A sharp exhale was emitted from her, hands gripping his waist as she was suddenly backed up against the wall opposite them.

  His hand was still buried in her hair, other one now stuck between their bodies as he tried to undo her dragon clasp. He growled in frustration, yanking it off and pulling back to shove her fur coat open. He drank in the sight of her exposed skin due to the deep neckline of the dress, licking his pink, swollen lips. Reina felt his hand come up to stroke her cheek, trailing down to her lips.

  Their gazes met as he traced her lower lip with his thumb, his heavy lion ring glinting in the light. He dragged his thumb across her smooth, plump lower lip, making it move before gently pushing it into her mouth. As if on instinct, Reina wrapped her lips around his thumb, hollowing her cheeks and dragging her thumb up against the pad of it as she gazed at him innocently. Harry felt his côck physically twitch in his pants, blood rushing to the tip of it as his jaw clenched, almost angry at how easily she aroused him.

   "What a pretty sight it would be to have your perfect, pink lips wrapped around my throbbing cock," he murmured lowly, his deep, sultry voice sending shivers down Reina's spine as she felt his thumb slip from her mouth.

   "You would like that wouldn't you?" He continued to say, dragging his hand her neck now. "You would like it for me to fuck your pretty, little mouth, huh Reina?"

   "Yes, my Prince," she uttered lowly in a seductive tone, her silver mesmerizing eyes locking with his as she pulled him forwards by his jacket.

Harry pulled her dress down her shoulder a bit, pulling the side of her neckline aside to reveal the curve of her breast with that bruise. He lowered his head to drag his hot tongue against it, placing an open-mouthed kiss on it before he tugged the material further aside. His eyes glinted with excitement at the sight of her perky nipple, immediately taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue heavily around the tip.

"Harry," Reina sucked in a breath, core aching terribly as she rubbed her thick thighs together. "Please."

"What do you want me to do, little dragon?" he questioned lowly, hot breath fanning against her breast, making her shiver. "Tell me."

"Do you want me to slip my fingers between your legs and tease and fuck your warmth? Or do you want me to get down on my knees here and devour your sweetness until you are a moaning mess?" He spoke slowly in his deep, raspy voice, his words having Reina soaking wet for him now.

"Or how about I just take you right here against this wall with my cock? Fucking you relentlessly with your screams of my name echoing throughout these halls?"

  Reina was rendered speechless once again by his crude yet arousing words. Tonight was the night Reina felt her desire for Harry the strongest it has ever been. She believed him completely, and she wanted him now in every single way. Right now, she wanted him inside of her, fucking her while whispering more dirty things into her ear.

  She pushed her lips against his, tugging him close to her with her hands gripping his jacket, then wrapping her arms around his neck. Harry pressed a hand against the wall near her head, other arm wound firmly around her waist as he slipped his tongue into her mouth and met hers. They made out heavily for a second, anticipation, lust and desire for one another leaking into the passionate kiss. When they broke away for air, their foreheads rested against each other's and Reina spoke while Harry listened attentively.

    "I want you, Harry," she whispered breathlessly. "I need you."

    "Then you shall have me, my little dragon. All of me," he promised her, kissing the corner of her lips before she pulled back and cupped his cheek firmly.

   "I want you to show me how much you desire me, how much you want for this to work and how much you care for me. Take care of me like you said you would," she said to him firmly, making him bob his head in response.

   "My Princess, those words are promises and I will fulfill them tonight," he told her sincerely, gazing at her adoringly.

Their lips met again, tongues colliding, noses brushing and hearts beating as one. Reina pressed her flushed chest against Harry's firm one, kissing him deeply as he pushed her further against the wall. His hands shifted down to pull her dress up, growling impatiently into the kiss as he tugged it up enough to slip his hands under it.

  Once his hands found the soft, thick flesh of her ass, he squeezed it roughly, moaning at the arousing feeling of her thickness; a nice contrast to the more flatter ones he was used to. Without thinking, he pulled his hand back and came down on her ass shortly and sharply with a harsh slap. A gasp was emitted from Reina, muffled by the kiss, as she jolted in his arms and broke her lips away for a second.

   "Fuck I got carried away-"

   "No, it's fine," she whispered against his lips, his worry disappearing when he saw the lust and excitement grow darkly in her eyes. "Can you do me a favor?"

   "Anything," Harry breathed in response, watching her bite her lip for a second; the sight turning him on even more.

   "Don't hold back."

∙♖∙

"You look ravishing in this dress, my Princess," Harry breathed hotly against her neck after he had her back against his chest, standing in front of the bed. "Couldn't take my eyes off of you tonight."

"But the thought of ripping it off your exquisite body has been haunting me all night long," his voice lowered to a deep growl that sounded so feral it made Reina's pussy quiver.

He spoke as he undid the back of her dress, fingertips dragging across the skin of her back as it was exposed. His lips touched her shoulder, puckering against the flesh before his tongue darted out to wet the skin. Reina felt his actions grow a little rougher as he pulled apart the back of her dress roughly, ripping the material. Her lips parted in response, cheeks flushing as his hands worked to get the dress off her body with impatience.

His hands dipped under her arms and snaked around her front, tongue rolling against the bruises on her neck. His ring-clad fingers gripped the sides of the v-shaped neckline of her dress, grunting impatiently as he tore apart the beautiful dress, exposing her chest. Harry smirked against her neck when he heard her gasp in shock, kissing her cheek tenderly as an apology.

"Sorry," he breathed cheekily. "I'll have a new one made for you, I promise."

Reina huffed playfully as he peppered kisses over her cheek and down her neck, hands working quickly in removing her dress. As soon as the dress hit the floor, she quickly turned around and slammed her lips against his, burdening them with a heavy, messy kiss as his greedy hands moved to touch her. She could feel heat rushing through her body when his hands touched her warm skin. Even though he had seen her naked a couple of times, he had never gotten the chance to touch her. Their consummation ceremony happened with their clothes on after all.

She tried to undo his belt while they kissed deeply, feeling herself getting distracted a little by every push of his tongue against hers, as well as the torturous feeling of his warm hands gliding down the sides of her body. They dipped around her back and down to grasp her ass, the corners of his lips curling into a smirk while kissing her as he squeezed her ass firmly. Reina's lips broke away from his just as he lifted his hand up a couple of inches before bringing it down on her ass with a sharp slap that echoed loudly throughout the quiet room. Reina gasped against his lips, not at all used to such rough, kinky actions. Her wide eyes snapping to Harry's while he smirked at her cockily.

"You told me not to hold back."

Reina narrowed her eyes at him, deciding that it was time for her to take control a little. Her gazed back at him challengingly, hand quickly slipping into his undone pants and grasping his length firmly. Harry's smirk disappeared, face quickly contorting with pleasure as she stroked him lightly, feeling the silky skin slide against her hot palm as she slid her hand up and down. It was her turn to smirk when Harry let out a tiny groan, breath fanning against her cheek as she tilted her head to kiss his jaw. Her hand pulled his length out of his pants for her to work it better, gaze flickering down to look at it for the first time.

It was big, long and thick in all the right places, head as pink as his heart-shaped lips, with a vein running along the underside of the shaft. The sight of it made Reina's stomach clench, mind remembering how good he felt inside of her a week ago, sliding against her warm walls and stretching her out deliciously. But at that moment she heard his words echo in her mind about fucking her mouth, making her automatically lower to get on her knees.

Harry noticed this and quickly stopped her, grabbing her arms and pulling her up with a shake of her head. She frowned deeply, wondering if she did anything wrong, but by the way he looked at her with a soft smile; she could tell it was something else.

"I do not want you to pleasure me. Not tonight," he told her with a murmur, cupping her chin and gazing at her. "I want tonight to be all about you."

Reina felt her heart tighten in her chest at his words, an uncontrollable smile spreading on her lips as she cupped his cheeks and kissed him again. He kissed her back, savoring the taste of her tongue that had the intoxicating taste of blackberry wine and honey cake soaked within the flesh. He pulled away, leaving soft pecks on her lips while she pushed his curls back, running her delicate fingers through them. His hands were on her hips guiding her to sit down on the bed.

Their lips stayed intact as she sat down on the edge of the bed, while Harry stood before her. His hand crawled up and gently pushed her down to lay back, lips breaking away from hers while their gazes met once again. Harry's tongue slipped out to lick his lips as he raked his eyes down her naked body, seeing her in all her naked glory, properly for the first time.

  Often times when she teased him, her hair would cover her nipples or he would only catch glimpses of her. But now, he stood before her with his eyes scrutinizing every single detail of her body; right from the perfect curve of her perky breasts to the smoothness of her flat stomach, down to her thick thighs that he stood in between.

She gazed back at him challengingly when his pale eyes travelled up to meet hers again. A smirk tugged on his dark pink lips when he noticed the anticipation swirling in the green hues of her eyes, thighs pulling up and clenching visibly. He undid his ruffled shirt and discarded it quickly, exposing his firm, fit torso.

  Reina shamelessly dragged her eyes down his midriff, licking her lips at the sight of his taunt stomach muscles, and deep v-line. She then gazed at the small trail of hair that led to his cock that was now free from its restraints, sitting up against his abdomen in all its mighty glory. The sight made her incredibly aroused, her hand without hesitation slipping between her bare thighs and teasing her warmth.

Harry was in awe at the sight of her, unable to contain herself and just touching herself shamelessly in front of him without a care in the world. He could feel his pre-cum oozing out as his hand moved to grasp his length, stroking it as he stood there and watching her run her fingers through her wet folds.

  Reina couldn't help but smirk at how enticed he was by her playing with herself, gazing at him standing there half-naked, ring-clad fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking it gently. The sight caused her to spread her legs further to and rubbing her clit gently. The action caused her to whimper softly, hips jolting ever so slightly, making Harry gulp and twist his wrist while fucking his fist.

"Fuck, Princess, you look so pretty playing with yourself," Harry grunted under his breath, letting go of his cock and telling himself to gain some self-control for the next few minutes. "Look at you, so fucking wet for me. Legs spread, dripping and begging for my tongue."

She was quivering at his words, licking her lips as she received some pleasure from touching herself but she wanted Harry. Her brows lowered when she noticed her wasn't pleasing himself, now just gazing at her while he slowly lowered himself down in front of her on his knees. He watched her for a bit, while Reina moved her fingers, feeling his gaze burnt into her pussy itself. But after a few more seconds, she felt him take her hand in his, the one she was using on herself, and parted his lips to take her fingers into his mouth.

Reina watched with a breathless pant as he looked her straight in the eye and tasted her arousal off her fingers, pink lips wrapped around them firmly with his tongue swirling and licking. Her fingers slipped out of his mouth and he quickly attached his lips to the skin of her inner thighs. She felt his hot breath so dangerously close to her core, shuddering a little at the feeling, as well as when he nipped at the skin and created a bruise there. He left open-mouthed kisses around the area of her inner thighs, inching so close to her core but then moving away every single time.

"Harry, please, I want it now," she whined a little with a tight frown, making him smirk a little before he spanked her inner thigh lightly, making her jolt.

"Patience, little dragon," he cooed, blowing gently at her heat, making her shiver. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel so good."

With that, he slipped his hands up to push her thighs back, stopping at under her knees, making her feet hover in the air as he gazed at the area she needed him the most. He then lowered his lips, flattening his tongue against her sex and rolling it upwards to take a good taste of her. A shaky moan escaped her lips at the action, cheeks flushing pathetically as she bit her lip in embarrassment. He aroused her so easily it drove her mad, and now she knew from then on she would find it hard to establish any control in bed with him being the nasty freak he was.

Harry groaned lightly, dragging his tongue up again, puckering his lips and sucking on her heated, wet flesh, earning more whimpers from her. Reina could feel the intense pleasure every single, nerve and cell in her body, causing her self-control to drive out of her window as she gave up on concealing her moans. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets tightly while her chest heaved, unable to get over the feeling of Harry's tongue on her that felt like he was sparking electricity with every stroke of his tongue.

"You taste divine, my princess," he groaned throatily against her heated flesh, burying his face into her again and emitting sloppy, wet noises as his tongue tasted her. He then demanded, "tell me how it feels, Reina."

"So good, Harry," Reina managed to moan out softly, thighs already shaking.

She had never received oral sex before. Even though she wasn't a virgin, her experiences were limited. Her previous lover and her never really got the chance to experiment as much and mostly stuck to sex. So, having Harry eat her out was a first for her and was undeniably overwhelming in the best way possible. She had never felt her body undergo so much pleasure all at once, to a point where she couldn't even recognize her own moans and high-pitched whimpers.

Harry's hands slipped down from holding her thighs up to snaking up her stretched navel while she arched her back. His hands grasped both her breasts, squeezing them roughly as he opened his mouth and ate her out as if she was his last meal ever. The sounds he was making with his lips and tongue, sloppy and sinful, made Reina's cheeks redden and chest flush because they turned her on even more. Her eyes were screwed shut, hips twitching, back arching and knuckles turning white from gripping the bed sheets.

"Look at me when I am pleasing you, love," Harry's deep voice resonated in her eyes, causing her eyes to fly open to find him gazing at her from between her legs.

She couldn't handle the sight of him there, smirking at her with his glistening, pink lips and pale, lust-filled eyes. She watched him lick his lips and lower them once again to place a sloppy, wet kiss on her clît. He then teased it with the tip of his tongue, watching her face contort with torturous pleasure as he rubbed it and flicked it and drew hard circles around it. The short, sharp movements caused her to cry out loudly, hand darting down to grab a fistful of his hair. Her actions caused him to grunt deeply against her core, sending vibrations up to it and causing her to shudder.

"I-I can't," she breathed heavily, chest lifting and falling at a rapid pace as he glided his tongue up and down her slit.

"Can't what, love?" Harry teased with a chuckle, letting go of her left thigh and bringing his hand close to pull apart her folds so he could eat her out better. He smirked at how her self-control was practically non-existent, and that he was the one who had the upper hand here.

Reina mumbled more incoherent sentences, finding herself too tongue-tied to say anything that made sense as she neared her high. Her heels dug into his back as her body arched off the bed, Harry quickly pressed his hands flat down against her hipbones to keep her still as he tried to finish her off with his tongue. His tongue moved quickly, giving her hard licks and moving in long, heavy strokes. Reina was a panting mess, barely breathing, vision blurring due to the pleasure as she clung to whatever she could.

"Can't-Can't hold on," she tried to say, but her words came out short and breathless.

"Then let go, love. Come for your prince," Harry murmured in response, his voice and words causing Reina to finally release.

Her body jolted as she came, a string of soft moans tumbling from her swollen lips as her hands gripped Harry's curls. Her body was flooded with pleasure for a few seconds as she hit her high; Harry easing her through it with soft strokes of his tongue. When she was done, she slumped against the sheets and exhaled heavily, while Harry happily lapped at her release. He finished off by pressing his wet lips against the dark bruise he left on her inner thigh, leaving a few more kisses before he pulled his head up to look at her.

He smirked at her, watching her chest heave due to her ragged breath as she tried to compose herself. Reina's eyes fluttered open when she felt Harry's gaze on her, watching him lick his lips and wipe his chin and upper lip due to her arousal that clung to the skin there. He then came over her, hand pressing against the mattress at the side of her head while his face hovered over hers, intense eyes gazing into her hazy ones before he parted his lips to speak.

"I'm not done with you yet, little dragon."

♕♔♕

The things I would do for Harry to eat me out like that. Sigh*

How was it you guyssss?

Part 2 coming soon ;)

Also one more thing. I know a lot of you hate that Gemma is such a bitch cuz Gemma irl would never. So I would suggest picturing her as Emma Roberts (with green eyes) to make it easier. A reader suggested this.

This is herrrr

Until we meet again...

thiø

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
991 26 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.
4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...