Serendipity :: T.Holland

By aphrodities-

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ซ... More

Serendipity
playlist
mood boards
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
otp tag

XV.

293 8 2
By aphrodities-

_______
"And when I saw you, everyone knew I liked the effect that you had on my eyes."
______

XV.
❝I do.❞

Rose and Tom had decided on a big wedding, so, the hotel ballroom was filled with numerous people. Most of which, Tom and Rose were pretty close to, some of which were people invited by the people they were close to. As Tom got ready in one of the hotel rooms, he could finally feel his anxiety spiking. All the while they were planning the wedding, Tom was completely fine and there was never a doubt in his mind, but on the day of, he was freaking out. At one point, he had even considered calling off the wedding. But, he knew he couldn't do that to Rose, especially not after she was finally starting to feel okay with the wedding.

He paced the hotel room, stressing out over the wedding, while Harrison was trying to calm him down and ease his mind. He was doing everything he could think of to help Tom calm down and feel at least somewhat better, but, he eventually ran out of ideas. When that happened, he went into the hotel room where Rose was getting ready and got Daisy to help him calm Tom down. Once Daisy was in the room, Tom was still pacing the hotel room and Daisy sat down on the couch and instructed Tom and Haz to do the same so she could talk to Tom.

"Tom, breathe. Take a deep breath. Only then will I actually be able to talk to you and try my hardest to calm you down." Tom did as Daisy said and took a deep breath before she started talking to him. "Okay, do you think you can make it through the next ten seconds?"

"What?" Tom asked with furrowed brows.

"Silly question, I know, but do you think you can make it through the next ten seconds?" Daisy repeated the question.

Tom nodded his head before answering, "Yeah, I guess I can."

"Okay, good. The wedding is in about an hour, but, don't think of it like that. Think of this, as, you're just getting ready for a date with Rose, and if that doesn't help, just make it through ten seconds. Then through ten more, then ten more, and so on and so forth, until the wedding. Just take all of it ten seconds at a time." Daisy said. "Do you think you can do that?"

Tom nodded again, "Yeah, okay, ten seconds at a time."

"Okay, good. I'm gonna go help Rose finish getting ready now." Daisy said as she got up off the couch and headed towards the door.

Harrison got up and walked Daisy to the door. "Good going with the ten seconds thing." Harrison said.

"Thanks, but, I actually didn't come up with it. I got it from a TV show, just, thought it'd come in handy." Daisy admitted. "Okay, I gotta help Rose now."

"Okay, I'll see you at the ceremony." Haz said as he smiled down at Daisy.

"Okay," Daisy said as she smiled up at Harrison before wrapping an arm around his neck and leaning in and kissing him.

Daisy then left the room to go back to the room where Rose was to help her finish getting ready. Rose was standing in front of the big mirror placed on the wall next to the bed in the hotel room, doing her makeup. While Rose did her makeup, she asked Daisy to help her with her hair. So, Daisy curled Rose's hair and put it all up in a fancy bun. After finishing her hair and makeup, it was finally time for Rose to put her wedding dress on.

Her dress was like something out of a fairytale. It was a v-neck, long sleeve, floor length dress with lace detailing on the sleeves and bottom, top, and back of the dress. The bottom of the dress was big and poofy, like a ballgown. Daisy and Blair kept complimenting Rose and telling her how gorgeous she looked and that Tom would be speechless the moment he saw her. Once Rose put the dress on, she couldn't help but twirl around in it, like a little kid.

______

The wedding was almost about to start and both the bride and the groom could feel their nerves rising. They were both so excited yet so nervous about the whole thing. Close friends and family filled the hotel ballroom and all eyes were on Tom as he stood at the end of the isle waiting for Rose to walk down it. Tom waited there with his best man and groomsmen. His groomsmen were his brothers, Sam and Paddy and his best man was Harrison. He would've had his other brother, Harry, be one of his groomsmen, but, Harry wanted to film the whole thing. And, Tom's mom, being a photographer, wanted to be the photographer for the wedding.

Soon, the wedding march started playing and Blair and Daisy walked down the isle before Rose and stood at the altar and waited for Rose to come walk down the isle. When Rose walked down the isle, the room went completely silent and all eyes were on Rose as she walked, Tom stood at the altar and stared at Rose, speechless, and started at her in complete adoration. Rose held in her hands a bouquet of daisies, roses, lilacs, and an abundance of other little flowers and she gripped it tighter as she got closer to Tom. She finally made her way down the isle and she stood there, right across from Tom.

Rose handed Daisy her bouquet and Tom held out his hands for Rose to place hers in his. The music stopped and the reverend began to speak. He started with the whole, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today--" blah, blah, blah. Nobody was really even paying attention to what the reverend was saying, until he said it was time for the vows, then everyone started listening intently. Only, not to the reverend, to the bride and groom who were going to speak. Rose started and said her vows first, she had then written on a piece of paper and gave it to Daisy to give to her to read off of it, but, she had practically memorized it and said her vows without the paper.

"Thomas Stanley Holland, I love you today. I'll love you tomorrow. I'll love you when you're sad, when you're miserable, when you're angry, screaming, crying, hurting. I will love you at your lowest, at your worst. I love you today, I will love you tomorrow and all the days after that. I will love you when you are old and wrinkly. I will love you when you are in your grave. I will love you as long as I have love to give you. I will love you forever. Forever and always. Because you are my serendipity. My favorite New York moment. My prince charming, my soulmate, my one and only. The love of my life."

There was a moment of silence before the reverend told Tom it was his turn and he got the piece of paper out of the pocket of his tuxedo jacket and started reading off of it.

"Rose Angela Mitchell, I love you. I love you for the person you are and I would never ask you to change. I love you and promise I will stand by you through both good times and bad. I promise to still love you when you're in a bad mood, or too tired, or too lazy to do the things I want to do. I promise I'll still love you when you're down, not only when you're really fun to be with--even though I'm always having fun when I'm with you. I promise I'll care enough to fight for you and for what we have and I won't let you go. I promise I'll still think of you, dream of you, want and need you constantly, hoping that you'll feel the same way for me."

Both Tom and Rose were starting to get teary eyed after the vows were said and Rose mouthed to him "I love you" and he mouthed back "I love you too." Then they smiled at each other, before the reverend said, "Tom, do you take Rose Mitchell to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Tom smiled and nodded as he answered, "I do."

The reverend then said, "Rose, do you take Tom Holland to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Rose smiled and a get tears spilled out of her eyes as she said, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Tom, you may kiss the bride." The reverend announced.

Tom then grabbed Rose's waist, pulling her closer to him. Rose wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Tom looked into Rose's eyes, he looked at her lips whilst biting his. Tom looks back into her eyes. He grabbed her face, then slowly leaned in and kissed her. The two kissed slowly and passionately and they each melted into the kiss, their lips moved in perfect sync and the kiss lasted for a while before they pulled away from each other. They rested their foreheads against each other's as they smiled at each other.

"I love you, so, so, much." Tom said as he smiled at Rose.

"I love you too." Rose said to Tom as she smiled back.

a/n

the molland wedding is finally here!! this chapter made me do happy to write, honestly. but, my babies are all grown up now. and this was the  emotional rollercoaster that is the last molland chapter I ever write (maybe, the last one. we'll see)

also, shameful self promo coming up. but, I have a new book up (shocker) and if you wanna go check it out, it's called these words written and it's my book of mediocre poetry so y'all should go check that out if you wanna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 297 40
- ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜...
4.2K 208 14
โYou need to swear on me that you will keep that spider boy safe.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐Ž๐๐˜ Stark is on a mission to stop whatever Captain America...
286K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
623K 15.8K 33
Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity to manipulate energy to work against forc...