Falling For My Teacher {COMPL...

Od Writing_Is_Life14

||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a... Viac

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 1
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 2
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 3
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 4
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 5
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 6
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 7
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 8
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 9
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 10
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 11
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 12
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 13
Sorry, Not An Update/ Still read⚠
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 15
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 16
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 17
Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 18
FFMT: Epilouge
Authors Note: Sequel Prolouge
FFMT: Sequel Out!!
One Mill?!

Falling For My Teacher: Chapter 14

193K 5.2K 2.4K
Od Writing_Is_Life14

McKenzie's POV

"I can't believe we only have a month left of school before we graduate. I'm gonna miss you."

Jake cries out dramatically before patting my head as though I was a dog. Such a weird kid.

"Jake, you can come over my house anytime you know."

He fake sobs into my shoulder, trapping me into a bear hug.

"I know, it's just, it's just so sad."

He says, making him sob even harder into my shoulder.

"Jake, we're going to the same college now stop acting like a damn baby."

He pops his head up and squeals, clapping his hands.

"Oh my god! Why didn't you say something before?! Were you just going to sit there and let me be sad!?"

"Keep it down before we get in trouble and Jake you already knew that."

I say while rolling my eyes at my over exaggerative best friend.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I forgot."

He shrugs his shoulders as I sigh really loud and return my focus back to the teacher. We were in first period and man was it a drag. I felt Jake tap lightly on my shoulder and whisper my name.

"Kenzie"

"What Jake?"

"Can I ask Kyle to take us out again?"

I roll my eyes at the black haired boy. Kyle literally took us for ice cream like two weeks ago.

"He just took us out not to long ago."

"I know but I'm craving for some."

He quietly whines in my ear so we wouldn't get in trouble.

"You get to hyper when sugar gets in your system so definitely no dessert place. We can get food though."

"I won't get a lot, pwease!"

I rub my fingers over my temple as he begs me in a whisper tone. Sighing, I finally give in.

"Fine fine, we can ask him before lunch. Come to his class after second period."

He softly screams and put his arms around shoulders, squeezing the life out of me.

"Ow ok ok. Let go, too tight."

He let's go, giggling his head off. 'It's a manly giggle as he calls it'.

~

*ringg*

"Finally!"

I let out a huge sigh and make my way out the class with Jake following closely behind.

"Tell me about it. It's like that class was dragging on an on.

I laugh at his comment. That was entirely true.

"Well I gotta get to class Jake. I'll talk to you later."

We say our goodbyes and I make my way to Kyles, well Mr.Graysons class. Its been fun hanging out with him. I don't know what we are, but it sure as hell just ain't no 'teacher&student' relationship. I get to class and walk in.

"Hey Kenzie"

"Sup Ky- I mean Mr.Grayson."

I can't call him Kyle in front of everybody, that would just start rumours.

"Well well well. You look different today."

I put some clear glitzy lipgloss on along with a little bit of makeup. While my hair is in the 'half up half down' style. Not much of a change.

"Oh shut up. All I did was put on a little make up and changed my hair style."

I whisper to him so no one could hear. He laughs and replies.

"Well you look pretty as always."

"Yeah yeah. Teach your class, not flirt with your students."

I reply with a smirk.

"Sorry, couldn't help it."

He winks at me before returning his attention to something on his desk. I could feel my face flush in embarrassment as my insides went crazy. I hurry and take my seat, desperately trying to avoid him seeing the color on my cheeks as he faintly laughs.

"Hey cutie pie!"

I look up from my phone to see a boy my age smiling down at me brightly. He has never talked to me, what does he want now. Just then the bell rings but he doesn't leave.

"Uh, hi?"

"What are you doing later on today?"

I look past his shoulder and could see Kyle glaring at his back. What's his problem?

"Um i-"

"Mr.Glenn, out my class. You shouldn't be talking when the bell has rung."

"But-"

"Out, or it'll be more then a kick out of class."

The boy with the last name of Glenn irritatedly walks out of class with a satisfied looking Kyle glaring at him. Now that was a little harsh.

~

The bell rings and class has ended. Everybody heads towards the door except for me, since Jake was coming here too. I walk up to Kyle and tap my foot repeatedly on the floor.

"Do you need something?"

"What was that!? That was way to harsh, you didn't even give him a warning."

He rolls his eyes at the mention of the boy and huffs.

"He shouldn't be talking in my class."

"You don't normally do that so what's the difference with him."

He sighs and sits down in his chair, motioning me to come towards him. I quickly accept, partly because I wanted an explanation. He suddenly pulls on my arm and sits me on his lap.

"The difference is, he was talking to you."

He kisses my cheek and smiles. Well that was a confusing answer. I wrap my arm around his neck. Without thinking, I find myself asking what he meant.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, I'm not gonna sit there and let a boy hit on you just because you changed a few things about yourself."

"He wasn't hitting on me."

I say as he starts to frown. The boy wasn't hitting on me, he was just starting a conversation.

"You know, I was in highschool once and I can tell when a boy hits on a girl. I used to do it, a lot."

He says while scratching the back of his neck and laughing a little.

"That was like a billion years ago. Things change you know."

"Hey! It was only six years ago, I'm not that old and that was very offensive."

I giggle and pat his head trying to apologize.

"If that's your way of saying sorry, you're not forgiven. I'm not a dog."

He says with a teasing smile on his face. The question that's been going through my head accidentally comes out.

"What are we?"

"We're Kyle and Kenzie. Kyzie"

(A/N- ship name made by LwkeyDii 😂)

"Hey! Im serious."

I say with a pout. He puts his hand on his chin and hums, trying to find the right words. As he was about to talk, the door opens.

"Well well well, am I interrupting something?"

Jake is standing at the door smirking widely. I try and hop of Kyles lap but he holds me in place as he replies to his question.

"Yes, now leave."

"Hey! Let go. No you weren't interrupting anything."

I say while squirming a little. I didn't want to leave but with Jake watching it's kind of embarrassing. Once I realize he wasn't going to let go, I turn my head away from Jake and burry my face in his shoulder to hide my heated cheeks. All of a sudden, I hear Jake scream Kyles name.

"Kyle!! Take us out for Ice Cream again. Please!!"

"No no no. You don't exactly handle sugar well. Despite your age."

Kyle quickly disobliges, immediately shutting Jake's hopes down.

"But-"

"No buts."

I remove my face from his shoulder and start laughing at the boys' argument. They continuously go back and forth. Calling each other names. 'Names that I swear to not repeat'.

"Guys- haha, shut the hell up."

They both shut their annoying little trap holes and look at me, waiting for an explanation as to why I stopped their petty little fight.

"How about we just go to Denny's or something?"

Kyle jumps up, causing me to fall onto my ass. They both go up to each other and high five one another. I roll my eyes but can't help to smile at how much they get along. Except the time they're at each others throat for the littlest things.

"Well what am I, chopped liver?"

I question them, offended at the lack of attention I was getting.

"Quiet kenzie were celebrating."

They say at the same time and start their conversation back, not looking at me even once.

"Really guys?!"

They both look at me and began to snicker.

"Why are you on the floor cutie?"

Kyle asks with a gentle and yet humorous smile.

"Yeah best friend. The floor is dirty. What were you thinking?"

Jake chimes in after kyle. I groan loudly at the stupid boys in front of me and mentally face palm myself.

"What's wrong?"

Kyle says while looking at me then Jake, causing my best friend to shrug his shoulders.

"God you two are idiots!"

"Hey!"

They both yell simultaneously.  I just roll my eyes and hop off the ground since nobody else was gonna help me do it.

"Let's get to lunch Jake."

I command, grabbing his arm and pulling on it.

"You guys can stay here if you want. I'm ordering pizza."

"See you later Kenzie. You can go to lunch if you want but I'm not."

He says while yanking his arm out my grasp. I roll my eyes and sit at a desk next to Jake.

~

"Kenzie c'mon!"

Jake grabs my hand and yanks it just as the dismissal bell rings, walking us down the hall. I just go along with it since I was excited as well. But I don't show it since I know all Jake is gonna do is tease me about it. We reach his class room and my best friend opens the door, pulling us both in.

"Hey guys, I'll be done in a minute."

He runs his hands through his dirty blond hair before going back to packing up his things. When he finishes, all three of us walk through the 'secret door' and into the parking lot.

"Hurry up slow pokes!"

I shake my head and laugh at the childish boy in front of me. The best best friend I could ever ask for. We get in the car and drive off.

~

"I can't believe you did that to him."

Kyle says to me, banging his hand on the table while laughing. We told him the story about how Jake and I met.

"That's what I'm saying. My nose will forever be abnormal."

"Jake your nose is fine. It looks exactly the same as when we met."

"Hpmh, tell that to my mirror that cracks every time I look into it."

I couldn't help but let out a giggle and before you know it, we're all laughing again.

"Well lady and gent, I have to go release the yellow stuff we call urine."

Jake says with a smile before dismissing himself.

"Ew, you didn't have to describe it like that."

I reach across the table and smack him on the arm just before he could escape. He holds it and glares.

"Whatever"

After that, he gets up and walks off into the distance. Then I feel a nudge on my arm.

"So, do you like the food here?" Kyle asks.

"Do you think I would be eating it if I didn't?"

I reply with a snarky tone. Of course I was joking though.

"Well somebody's acting snobby."

I playfully roll my eyes and return my gaze to my phone as I hear it ring, my moms face popping up onto the screen. Holding a finger up to Kyle, I slide my finger across the screen and answer.

"Hey mom"

"Hi sweety. I just wanted to tell you that me and Nathan are going on a date again."

"Alright. When will you be home?"

"Well, in the morning."

"Morning?!"

"Yeah, we're going out of town for a little while since I don't have work tomorrow. Don't worry, the place is only about two hours away."

I sigh at the new information.

"Alright mom, have fun. Not to much though."

She chuckles at my joke before responding.

"Bye baby"

"Bye"

I press the end call button on and set my phone back on to the table. There is a reason why I'm annoyed. I just don't want my mom getting hurt. She's been through to much.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

He grabs my waist and turns me to him, his chocolate eyes look right back at my blue ones. Wow they're perfect. I wondering if us hanging out like this is wrong? Well, if it is then who cares. I love it.

"What's wrong?"

"Mom problems."

"Like?"

I hesitantly begin explaining the situation to the dirty blind sitting next to me. He nods and shakes his head, listening to every word. When I'm finished, he's quiet for a good moment before talking.

"Kenzie, you have to a least give him a chance. And I'm quite sure your mom will be able to take care of herself, ok?"

"Yeah I guess."

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my for head, keeping me there for a good few seconds. We then hear a snap and I quickly turn my attention to where the noise came from and see Jake with his phone out.

"So cute!"

He does a little fanboy scream before sitting down.

"Jake don't be a creep!!"

I yell at the dark haired boy. He and Kyle just laugh before my best friend responds.

"Not my fault you two are so adorable."

"You are so-"

I'm cut off by a pair of lips on my own, as quickly as they were there, they were gone. Then a smirking Kyle comes into view. I- what? Wow.

"Yeah, I agree Jake.

I'm to shocked to move, I just look at the blond with a blank expression on my face. My shooketh state is quickly erased when I hear a certain voice I hope I'd never have to hear again.

"Kylie poo!"

You've got to be fucking kidding me. This girl again. I could see Jake look at me with a confused expression on his face. I just mouthed the words 'crazy girl' and he quickly nods his head as if knowing who I'm talking about.

She reaches the table and instantly frowns at the sight of me. Trust me bitch, I would do a lot more then frown at you.

"Baby! What are you doing here with this little slut!"

(A/N- Warning, extreme ranting ahead😂)

"Oh hell to the nah nah nah bitch, I know you did not just call my best friend a slut."

"And what if I did?"

She smirks at Jake as he glares at the blond headed woman. His diva is about to come out. This lady honestly needs to back off. On second thought, she can keep talking.

"I advise you to take you and your clearly fake ass tites on somewhere. I do not want to fight a girl, but if you say some more slick shit. I won't think twice about it."

He says cracking his knuckles and throwing a piercing glare at her. She grabs her breast and gasp.

"These are not fake!!"

"Sure they aren't, tell that to the plastic surgeon that did em. Anyway, You needa leave. Looking like a fucking clown with that red eye shadow on. Go back to the damn circus bitch"

Both me and Kyle were trying are best to suppress the laughs that were coming out of our mouths.

"Well, I'm taking my boyfriend with me."

"Girl, he is not your damn boyfriend and never was. Stop being delusional and move the fuck on. He doesn't want your ass."

"You stupid mutt"

"Im the mutt, tell that to the damn collar on your neck."

"It's not a collar you little gay boy! Its a choker."

(A/N- no offense against chokers, I love them!)

I could see Jake clenching an unclenching his fist at the comment she just made. Before he could do anything, Kyle jumped between them.

"Listen, Natalie​ leave. You're talking this way to far and you're drawing attention."

He says,referring to the crowd of people who had began to stare at us.

"Kyle baby, why are you siding with them."

He pauses before looking at me and says something I wasn't expecting at all.

"Because she's my girlfriend"

~
Guys guys guys, I swear I couldn't stop laughing when I wrote this chapter. I was just to funny *bangs hand repeatedly on table and laughs ass off*. Anyway if you like this chapter don't forget to vote. Bye!!

P.s, hope it was long enough.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

297K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
4.7M 64.9K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...
3.5M 69.5K 50
Melinda Beaumont is the girl at school who simply doesn't give a damn. The one who doesn't care what people think. With a bold personality and somewh...
104 0 24
[COMPLETED] Handsome and charming, young teacher, Grayson Parker is pumped to teach his first class at a local high school that he and his fr...