Angel Valhalla

נכתב על ידי CennamonGurl

It's a typical party night for Lilith until things take a turn for the worst. Knocked out by drugs and alcoho... עוד

All Rights Reserved
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten|pt.1
Ten|pt.2
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
thirty-three~a forever.
Thirty-four
thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
forty-four

Eight

7.8K 312 25
נכתב על ידי CennamonGurl

(Unedited)

"I'm not doing it."

"Lilith?"

"Nope, you can't make me, Cam."

"Are you sure about that?"

We both made eye contact for a minute or two. Enough to let chills run down my body as his royal blue eyes tore through me like knifes.

"You can't hurt him, Cam." I finally said as I turned to look out the window.

Why had I agreed to this in the first place? I asked my self as we sped through the streets of Chicago. Even worst, why wasn't I in my bed safely tucked in sleeping like every other teenager on a Saturday night? But no, instead I was inside a car with a notorious criminal, driving through the streets like we were in Tokyo Drift, headed to my best friend's house to do who knows what to him.

"Is this where he lives?" Cam said as we came to a smooth stop outside of a grand white estate. The fence was locked, so I had no idea how Cam was going to get in.

Although I did know the pass code required to open the gate, but Cam didn't need to know that.

"This is it." I reassured him.

Cam parked the car on the side of the curb and then opened the trunk. I watched in horror as he took out a grey steel bat.

"What the hell, Cam? No!" I whispered shouted eyeing the bat.

"Relax," he said and reached for something in his waistband. His hand came back with a gun," If I really wanted to hurt him, I would use this."

"Cam, if you dare put a single finger on Nate, I will call the police." I warned with a steady malicious voice then headed towards the gate and began to punch the code in. The fence opened with ease letting both of us in. I led the way down the driveway.

I don't think I had ever felt so traitorous in my life. This was my best friend after all. He'd gotten me involved in some serious shit, but at the same time he was Nate. The little boy who slept over on Friday nights and watched teen titans on Saturday mornings with me.

I came to an abrupt stop, and Cam who was right behind me clashed against me.

"What's wrong? Having second doubts." He whispered, his cool winter breath nipped at my neck and ear.

And then I remembered how I had trusted Cam with my life and how he had fulfilled his promise of getting me out of that warehouse alive.

"No."

"If you're still worried that I'm going to hurt your little boyfriend, don't be. I promised I wouldn't, so just show me where his car is and we'll be on our way."

His car?

"It's in that garage, but I have to type the code in first." I pointed at a huge white garage door.

Cam rested the bat over his shoulder and put a hand around me,"Damn, this kid and you are serious aren't you? I bet he even gave you his social security number." He smirked and then walked off towards the garage door with me on his tracks.

I mischievously looked over my shoulder out of habit and then to my left and right before quickly typing in the code. After a few seconds the door opened revealing a shiny brand new black Range Rover. Next to it parked a white glossy Mercedes Benz who was Mr. Goldwater's pride and joy.

"You do realize he's going to have a heart attack when you see what you did to his car right? I mean this is his third car. Another one and his dad is making him take the bus. That's social suicide if you're the son of a lawyer and a Senior in high school."

"Yeah, well look how much I care." Cam raised the bat and with aggressive, indescribable force brought it down harshly on the windshield window. The glass cracked under the impact sending little pieces of glass flying everywhere.

A glass flew by me scraping my cheek in the process and drawing a little of blood. Barley noticeable. At the same time a loud shrieking sound erupted through the garage filling my ears.

"Shit, the alarm! Turn it off!" I yelled over the screeching noise as I covered my ears.

Cam ran to the windshield and broke off whatever remaining glass was left then stuck his hand inside. After meddling with who knows what he came back out with a tiny wire in his hand. The alarm now shut off.

"How did you do that?"

"I pulled out the fuse." He smirked and threw it over his shoulder.

"Okay, whatever. Just do what you have to do. I want to leave as soon as possible." I bitterly said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What are you doing?" I added when I felt him come up behind me and rest his chin on the crook of my neck,"Don't be bitter. He owes you something as well for getting you in this mess. Here have a swing." He handed me the cold hard steel bat. I slowly craned my neck back to look up at him and saw that he was serious.

I felt myself reach for the bat before I could stop myself and then I was smashing the hood of the car.

"See, wasn't that fun?" Cam smirked as he reached around my waist for the bat, his hands lingering a bit too much on my waist. I could feel his breath fall over my neck and bring chills to my skin.

"Shut up." I replied reluctant to admit that he was right.

He chuckled a steady low laugh and then presumed to smash Nate's Range Rover until it stopped looking like a car and more like a junk of black metal.

"Okay, you've had your fun, can we leave?"

"But I'm just getting started." Cam said and then to my horror brought down the bat on Mr. Goldwater's white Mercedes. My jaw dropped and my eyebrows went past my hairline.

"Cam! That's Mr. Goldwater's car! He's going to murder Nate if he finds out this was his fault."

My words didn't reach Cam because he continued to break glass, and fold metal. In the end after a few minutes the car had suffered the same fate as Nate's.

Cam slung the bat over his shoulder and breathed in heavily, "I assume you're boyfriend has cameras so I do expect you to talk him into getting rid of the tapes otherwise I will come back and it won't be for the same reason as tonight."

"I can do that, now let's go before we run out of luck and someone shows up."

~

The car ride was silent as both Cam and I kept our eyes straight ahead. I assumed that he was driving me home, so I didn't ask him. It wasn't until we made a wrong turn on my house that I finally asked.

"Cam, this is not the way to my house."

"You're not coming over?"

I arched an eyebrow in confusion," Why would I come over? It's three in the morning, I have school tomorrow, I'm tired and also DONT HAVE A SHIRT!" I tightened his leather jacket around me as if to emphasize my point.

"Right." He muttered and made a sharp U-turn towards my house. In a matter of minutes we were parked outside of my house. I began to shake out of the leather jacket but stopped when two hands came down on me securing the jacket.

"Keep it, it looks good on you."

First thought was, Was he hitting on me?

Oh my God, He was hitting on me!

I fought back a toothy smile and reached over to unbuckle my seat when once more I felt cool fingers on me.

"What happened here?" Cam's fingers scraped the blood off my cheek.

"Nothing, a piece of glass scraped my cheek. I'm fine, can I go now?" I looked away trying to hide the redness that engulfed my cheeks.

"I guess so."

I quickly unbuckled my seat and got out of the car.

I heard the window roll down so I turned around. "Lilith?"

"Yes?"

"Lets stay in touch."

"Sure."

With that he rolled the window back up and drove away. I tighten his jacket around me, watching him until I could no longer see him. The wind blew by me raising goosebumps and leaves thrashed under my feet. A vibrating sound shook up my left back pocket.

Oh crap, I forgot to give it back.

I pulled out the glossy phone. The caller ID read James.

He'd lent me his phone earlier to borrow, but had forgotten to ask for it.

I guess I could keep it safe for him until he came back for it.

~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.3K 205 14
In an effort to add some excitement to her life, Scarlett decides that during a night out with her friend, she'll be open to every new experience, th...
72K 1.5K 24
She's a fighter He's a cold hearted killer What will happen when their world's collide? ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘ 17 year old Jennifer has had her f...
9 0 14
Sam, in her terminal phase disease, is desperate to get herself and her sisters out of their poverty. She is willing to do anything, only the price s...
18.3K 305 47
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...