Welcome to Hell Boys ✔

By Nadineat2

Highest rank - #1 in humor 28/9/2017 [Book 1] Imagine this ~ You think that you are sleeping in your comforta... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Edited Once
Chapter 2 - Edited Once
Chapter 3 - Edited Once
Chapter 4 - Edited Once
Chapter 6 - Edited Once
Chapter 7 - Edited Once
Chapter 8 - Edited Once
Chapter 9 - Edited Once
Chapter 10 - Edited Once
Chapter 11 - Edited Once
Chapter 12 - Edited Once
Chapter 13 - Edited Once
Chapter 14 - Edited Once
Chapter 15 -Edited Once
Chapter 16 - Edited Once
Q&A
Chapter 17 - Edited Once
Chapter 18 - Edited Once
Chapter 19 - Edited Once
Chapter 20 - Edited Once
Chapter 21 - Edited Once
Chapter 22 - Edited Once
Chapter 23 - Edited Once
Chapter 24 - Edited Once
Chapter 25 - Edited Once
Chapter 26 - Edited Once
Chapter 27 - Edited Once
Chapter 28 - Edited Once
Chapter 29 - Edited Once
Chapter 30 - Edited Once
Chapter 31 - Edited Once
Chapter 32 - Edited Once
Chapter 33 - Edited Once
Chapter 34 - Edited Once
Chapter 35 - Edited Once
Chapter 36 - Edited Once
Chapter 37 - Edited Once
Chapter 38 - Edited Once
Chapter 39 - Edited Once
Chapter 40 - Edited Once
Chapter 41 - Edited Once
Chapter 42 - Edited Once
Epilogue - Edited Once
Bonus Chapter - Edited Once
Ranks
Sequel- You are in hell boys
Amazing note
Covers and banners made by fans

Chapter 5 - Edited Once

237K 10.3K 6.3K
By Nadineat2

"So where are we going?" I asked them as we got out of the jet and started walking towards the black BMW sport. It's a hot car.

I gazed at the boys and waited for an answer. "We are waiting for a call, so until then, we will wait in a restaurant or a cafe so we can eat and rest for a bit," Jaxon replied. Then we got into the car and drove off to: I don't know where.

"What time is it?" I asked Noah, who was sitting next to me in the back, and on my other side sat Owen; from the passenger seat sat Jaxon and Aaron, the driver. "It's 8:50 am," Noah yawned, then he looked back at the window and stared at the buildings.

8:50, I guess I'm in the police news right now. My family will not stop searching for me. I know it...Well, I will have some fun before I get back... if I ever get back. I want to be a happy, kidnapped, cute girl. Maybe their boss wants to kill me in person for his own pleasure. Nah, I'm overexaggerating. Right?

As I was engrossed in my thoughts, I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I raised my head to see that it was Owen's. "Are you seriously not afraid of us?" he whispered. I sighed, then shook my head.

"No, but I don't dislike you guys so far. You had taken me from my dearest family, so you're the one who should be afraid of me," I whispered back, and his eyes widened with fear.

Yeah, I'm not an airhead. I'm not planning on doing nothing. I will do something when I feel some threat to my life. I may be physically weak, but my tongue is strong and sharp as a sword; that's why I will not shut up.

I looked back at the road and started humming some lyrics and melodies. That's what I do when I don't have anything else. I simply create random melodies. "Hey, that's pretty good" I looked at Aaron, who was focused on driving the road. I arched my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked because I was not sure what he was referring to.

"The melodies, they are good. Can I use them for my next song? Please. It will be a blast if I organized the notes and played with the tones." He looked into the rearview mirror and locked his eyes with mine. Pleading for me to say yes. Are you kidding me? That would be splendid.

"Yeah, of course, you can. If you did write it, show it to me first," I replied with a smile. I did not want to look too excited because I would lose my cool side.

"Great, and I can sing it for you," Owen, out of nowhere, pointed out with an enthusiastic smile. I guess being kidnapped by these guys is not bad at all.

I gazed at Jaxon with a smile, wanting to talk with him for a bit. As I tried to speak, he shot me a mean glare. "Could you shut up for just five damn minutes? I want to rest my eyes," he yelled at me, and I felt very offended.

Excuse you? No one yells at me because I'm Ariel Lee O'Connor. But he did look tired, and on second long thought, these guys didn't sleep. At all. On the other hand, I slept for like an hour or two.

So, being so nice, I decided to let it slide and shut up to let him sleep.

After some time on the road, Aaron parked in a 24/7 restaurant. We jumped from the car and headed inside. The coffee aroma filled our nostrils with great taste as we entered.

"Good morning to all of you, take your seats, please, lovely gentlemen and... girl." some waitress came to us as soon as we stood next to the big standing menu. She eyed me up and down, then rolled her brown eyes with a huff.

She was starting to play with my nerves, trying to seduce the boys with her big boobs, huh? She looked unattractive doing that. Her makeup for instants...What is wrong with it? I don't hate makeup, but her makeup was intense. Now, don't say that I'm mean because she started it. She called me 'girl' in a disgusted tone.

After we sat on the chairs, she did not leave our table for one second. She was too clingy. "What should I get for you hot specimens?" the waitress asked us, and as on cue, we looked at the menu for a couple of seconds to decide what to eat.

After a considerable debate in my head, I thought that what I would order was the best to start your memorable day with your unique kidnappers. "Pancakes," I said but was not the only one. Owen, Noah, Jaxon, and Aaron ordered at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed at the coincidence.

After we calmed down, we looked up and saw her staring at the boys like predators. "Coming right up," the waitress replied in a pitchy and annoying voice. She was trying too hard.

Watching her leave, she turned around and winked at the boys. I shuddered in disgust. Then looked at the boys, and they had the same bored expression on their handsome faces.

"She's trying too hard." Aaron was the first one to comment on her actions. Great minds think alike.

"Tell me about it," I agreed, and the boys nodded.

"I hate those types of girls. They think they can have whatever they want by using their flirting and body and forget their job. But what's wrong with her colored makeup? It's like a rainbow threw up on her. I love seeing makeup on girls, but she could have chosen normal colors for a family restaurant. It's not Coachella, where you can go crazy. Some kids find these colors combination scary." Jaxon pointed out, clearly pissed off and annoyed.

We chuckled at his good comment in silence. Not bad, Jaxon. You have my respect.

"Yeah, she rolled her eyes when she looked at me from head to toe. Her attitude pissed me off." I cleared in a vexed tone. Wow, that's contagious... the pissing off, I mean.

"If anything, you are way prettier than her," Noah commented with a tiny smirk.

"Awe, you really mean it, Noah? Because if you did, you are the sweetest creature here." I cooed, feeling the love.

He nodded." Yes," then replied confidently. After that, the waitress returned with our delicious orders on a rolling counter.

"Here you go," she smirked at the boys but mostly at Jaxon, then handed them their food. When she approached me, she put the plate in front of me in a rough manner, and then again, she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

I have had enough of her signs and silent judgment. "Hey, what's your problem?" I asked her in a not-so-nice tone. I was boiling, to be honest.

She laughed shamelessly, then looked at my body with an amused expression. "You. I mean, why would this hot stuff be with someone like you? I'm way better; I'm prettier and have a better body and face; you have nothing. Sadly." She said and smirked her nasty, ugly smirk when she looked at my breasts.

Oh, she thinks that she's getting away with it. Well, think again.

I stood up and looked into her brown eyes and her dark soul. "Yeah, you're right. You're way better... at embarrassing yourself in front of my guys." I got agitated by her sassy remarks. They are my guys... my kidnappers. Technically, I didn't lie.

"What do you mean by that?" She narrowed her eyes at me and waited with crossed arms. The boys were enjoying the show quite well. I grabbed a cup full of lemonade, then grabbed the sugar and put it in the cup. Afterward, I poured it on her head. It was a large cup, and she insulted me.

Her eyes widened; if this was a cartoon, you could see smoke coming from her ears. "What the f-" she started shouting, but I interrupted her. She was drained from head to toe. That will teach her not to mess with me or anyone else.

"Language, and you have a little of your melted makeup right over there," I pointed at her whole face because she looked like an ugly mess; the makeup caused this. Don't get me wrong, I don't like making fun of anyone or hurting them, but her attitude didn't help her case, and she crossed some boundaries.

The boys were laughing hard, along with some other customers in the restaurant and the manager.

Don't ask how did I know that he was the manager.

Okay, I'll tell you...

He was wearing a tag that said ′Manager′ on it.

The manager approached me and offered me her hand to shake, so I did with a warm smile. "I can't thank you enough for what you just did. Now I have a good reason to fire her. She was being rude to a customer, and I witnessed it. Her attitude sucks, so thank you." She smiled widely, like she had won the lottery, and I chuckled.

"What? You have no right to do that, you fool, stupid manager!" the waitress yelled, looking like an old man watching his favorite football team lose. I could not just watch her and do nothing.

"First, you must respect older people, and she has the right to do that because she's the one in charge, and I know the laws and rights. My brother is a lawyer," I replied.

"Pack your things and leave them to eat in peace," the manager ordered her. She kicked the empty chair and got out of the restaurant. I would have felt sorry for losing her job, but she was acting rudely to her boss and us.

"That was quite a show," Jaxon said and smirked at me. I bowed my head down.

"Thank you, kind sir, for your lovely comment," I giggled.

"Bravo. We are regular customers here, and we had to deal with her mood daily. Thank you, beautiful lady," some old man who was sitting behind us said to me. I smiled at him. He called me beautiful.

"You're welcome. Glad I helped with something," I replied, then returned to eating my pancakes. I'm not leaving without eating them.

It's on the house, everyone. Today, you have free meals," the manager announced, and we heard cheers from all the customers.

"Ariel O'Connor, you are different," Jaxon pointed out, and I smirked, then we continued eating in peace.

••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••

Hello lovely readers

I hope you like this chapter :)

Please vote it will mean a lot.

And comment your favorite food!

And This story is ranking #444 in humor. Yay:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.6K 42
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭...
3.8K 155 70
Normal... Yeah right... Who wants normal when you can have my live full of ups and downs oh and don't forget the side ways. xxx Meet Allison Hope...
1.2M 60.4K 24
[Book 2] Imagine this ~ You are walking down the street, holding a bag full of Oreos for your pregnant mom. Everything is peaceful until you are dra...
881K 14.3K 27
Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. Two older brothers who scared the living...