Mending Eachother ✔

By mash_kookie

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... More

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
5|Totally despondent
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
23|How could he?
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
29|Silence before the storm.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
34|A bigger thriller
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness
BONUS: Don't miss

20|What's going on?

2.1K 177 80
By mash_kookie

Scribbling his name in her diary for millionth time she wasn't tired at all.
Somethings tends to last forever even if they are lost.
He was simply imprinted in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~

Happy reading. 🎈

Writer POV:

Her breath deepened a bit when her hazel eyes landed on loads of fimilair faces. She didn't expect that to happen at all. Why on the Earth all the people she knew showed up? Uhhh, she mentally groaned harder.

Adam was holding little Alina standing along Harris who was appreciating himself, total self-obsessed. Her eyes travelled further to witness her bitch sister with her brothers. Mom and dad were nowhere to be seen, she just prayed that atleast they wouldn't show up.

"Ahh", she heard a low wince from Inayah. Without her knowing she was piercing her nails in her skin.

"Opss.. I'm so sorry", she apologized rubbing her sore skin.

"It's okay, tell me are you Okay?" Inayah asked on witnessing Laila's discomfort.

"Umm, washroom! Emergency", she made a sheepish face when Inayah laughed on her adorable features.

"Sure go go", Inayah gestured her with her hands.

With still sheepish grin on her face she with ducked head left the gathering.

"Ohh no", she ran fingers along her hair. Why on Earth she had to attend the party where people of her knowing visited.

"But what they're doing here?" She questioned to herself clutching the counter tightly.

"Ohh come on Laila, it's a social get together where everyone can come, but why they?" She mumbled to herself getting irked with each second.

"I think I should leave before anyone sees me, I'm in no mood for daily melodrama", she blabbered her thoughts before adjusting her dress. She gulped the spit and soothed her wild heart for a while with some deep breaths.

She turned around and stepped out of the restroom. Adjusting her posture she swivelled to left when a loud gasp left her mouth which she instantly killed by placing her palm over her mouth.

With some hard unknown expression and narrowed eyes he was leaning against the wall, hands crossed over his broad chest. Her legs wobbled, within second she abruptly turned to run but to her bad luck his fast reflexes alerted him and he hold her arm, with a jerk she stumbled but eventually fell in his arms. With faces at mere distance her eyes widened more but his remained narrowed. He jolted her petite form and made her stable on her feet with six inches heels.

"So? Will you tell on your own or shall I have to do anything?" He continued his interrogation process resting his hands in his pants pockets. She noticed how different he was looking from the Harris she knew. With black tuxedo hugging his built form perfectly and jelled hair to side, his appearance screamed gentleman. Okay weird. He was a badass honestly. He could never be a gentleman. His strong cologne hit her nostrils and she took two more steps back.

"Excuse me?" She raised her brows doing her best to hide her tremors his dark eyes were giving. Why should she be scared of him? She didn't sneak out nor she was doing any sin. Chill Laila chill! She consoled herself.

"You're excused madam", Harris tone didn't flip, it remained pugnacious.

"I'm not obliged to answer you", she rolled her eyes and scurrying them away from his.

"Hmm.. right honey! But you're my wife remember?" he said when he took a step towards her. Her fingers went numb.

"Huh! Wife my foot, remember?" She asked him back when he just ran his long fingers through his hair messing them. She averted her gaze from his handsome face.

"Okay let's keep it aside, you tell me why you're here and I'll tell you why I'm here and with whom", he talked like business. He was getting peculiar with each passing day. She once again rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Harris I'm not interested why you're here and with whom so let it be", she gestured with her hands how suriefted she was.

"But I'm interested", he wishpered and advanced in her direction. She gulped in her spit and took two steps back but that unlucky wall caged unlucky girl in between it and the monster.

"Wh...why?" She stuttered, his dark eyes gave her bones chills.

"Tell me", he again said in deep voice when she suddenly gathered the courage and pushed him harder. He wasn't ready for the action and stumbled backward but soon gained his balance, now his eyes blazed and nostrils flared. Dare she did that.

"Stay away", she pointed a finger at him passing a tough scowl to him though his ferocious eyes gave her shiver.

"Dare you push me", he almost yelled and caged her between his body and the wall behind, her back made a hard contact with the errect wall giving her sudden pain.

"Never ever make this mistake again", he wishpered with gritted teeth and clutched her soft arms.

"Then stay away from me", she shot back and wiggled under his grip.

"Yeah I should despite getting your bad influence", his sharp words pierced her heart hard but she shrugged away the pain of them. She couldn't put more burden on her mind.

With one swift motion he turned around and walked away regretting the second his eyes laid on her and he intended to follow her.

She inhaled some deep breaths filling her lungs with huge volume of air and calmed herself. She straightened her now crippled shirt and duppata before making way to the party. She had to tell Inayah that she's leaving before any more drama.

"Adamoo... this one's beutchiful", she heard the baby voice of little Alina when a small smile tugged across her lips. She stared at that laughing man for a while before halting her gaze to the ground. Her poor heart went to her throat and butterflies roamed widely in her small tummy.

Her eyes roamed in the crowded lounge in search for Inayah when they met with that hazel again. He was staring at her fragile form intently sipping in his drink. She rolled her eyes and walked carefully around in hunt of Inayah. She didn't want to crash in any other person she knew.

Suddenly the light went off and her poor heart picked a rthym surging wildly against her chest.

"Ohh GOD", she panicked but didn't feel any discomfort from any other individual around. She tried to calmed herself again.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen", a loud voice echoed in the huge banquet from the speakers. There stood a man under the spotlight on the stage. He was the host of the night.

"As you all have seen how amazing the work of the youth of our country and how perfectly they have done their jobs to amaze others. We want to thank and appreciate all those talented kids on their hard and smart work", he relished them, she clapped along with the crowd feeling really happy for Inayah.

He averted his eyes off her and moved it to stage feeling angry because of her presence. How the hell she got in here?

He gulped in another drink when the host kept blabbering prattle stuffs according to him, he got beleaguer with each passing second. He gushed down the whole drink in his throat when a certain laugh picked his attention. With red shade in his eyes he turned around slowly but the sound died in the noise of the crowd. With narrowed eyes he roamed his eyes when the lights flicked open. He groaned on sudden brightness and let his eyeshutters fell for milliseconds until the host started again.

"Lete call the kids who will give little speech on their ultimate hard works", the words of the announcer agitated him more.

"So much boreness", he huffed with loud chatters aching his eardrums.

"The next girl, Ms. Inayah", he choked on his drink coughing recklessly, his heart badly wanted that girl to be the girl he thought about while another man hoped it wouldn't be her. Adam was stilled when his eyes were interlocked with his dad. Fatema and mom shared a fortuitous look reflecting from their eyes. That name, that girl, who haunted them for a long while, who had muddled the smooth path of their lives just with one confession and one rejection. The girl who hanged the boys of their family in some unknown emotions, the older took hold of him but the younger lost himself and still he's a badass contributed more by his gathering and the business he's in, though unknown by the family. In one swift motion their head snapped to the stage and that gorgeous girl stepped up the stage with her long gown trailing on the floor adding mixture of beauty and spark in her appearance. Many vibes erupted in their hearts where betrayal and anger dominated them all. Adam unknowingly hugged little Alina tightly that she winced. Harris eyes halted on her exquisite form radiating her charm under the chandelier light.

The loud clap started from Laila which added more bewilderment to Harris mind while Adam just closed his eyes followed by a sigh. Now the whole crowd appreciated the girl who stood tall on the stage with all her grace. That family still couldn't believe. That Inayah looked totally different from the one they knew. Her appearance screamed boldness and elegancy.

"Thankyou so much everyone for giving me a chance to let my talent be disclose to the world. I'm totally honoured", her voice was even matured, Harris without blinking stared back the girl behind his sleepless night. An animal flickered in his eyes he didn't know why but among all emotions animosity took dominance.

"And I want to thank my mom, well she not here but soon I'll go back to her for owing gratitude to her more and more", she continued with her words. Laila stared back that stunning girl with so much love and esteem in her eyes for her friend.

"But for today I have someone to dedicate my honour", Inayah eyes halted at Laila who blushed in return but her heart beat frantically against her chest.

"My amazing friend, a great soul. Laila", her name screamed from the speakers dropping another bomb on the perplexed Harris. The drink in his stomach turned acidic giving him weird knots. For a second he hoped that she's not the Laila he knew but against his luck she was the one.

Adam stared back at her petite form advancing to the stage in her six inches stilettos, she looked amazing in her simple avatar. His heart lost a beat. Her smile added more spice to his heart. His stomach churned and he pressed his lips to stop a lover boy smile.

Some more pairs of eyes stared back the girl motioning to the stage with so much hatred evident from them. Ofcourse her asshole of a family.

"WTF! she is doing here?" Sanah cursed her but her brothers shrugged their shoulders with agitated looks plastered in their faces.

She with red cheeks moved to the stage with baby steps but like always her luck was an asshole. It never misses a chance to embarrass that poor little soul in front of the world. A long wire came in her track without her knowing and she stumbled hitting  herself hard on the floor below when all the eyes in the hall were fixed on her. A loud laugh erupted from the coterie of elite people making the girl of middle class more abashed.

"Poor girl! Do you even know what are heels and how to walk in them?" It was the bitch Sanah who yelled loudly with sarcasm dripping with each word.

Adam stared her little form sitting recklessly on the cold floor all congealed in her position, Inayah with sadness in her eyes stared back her friend when her form even froze on witnessing HIM advancing Laila. Her eyes travelled furthur to the family when past memories flooded her mind giving her chills. They're staring her back, their eye reflected anger but her little heart now beat out of track. She instantly drifted her gaze to the ground below.

Oh no!

She witnessed him helping her friend to stand up. Laila hesitantly took his hand where tears were already pooling her eyes. Those people were still making her more flustered with their pathetic laughs. He straightened her shirt and silently handed her phone and bag. She had no potential to look in his eyes, she kept her gaze to the ground cursing herself for so much clumsiness and carelessness.

All eyes in deluge of people were fixed on the duo where one was emabarrased while other stared back her silently waiting for her to look back in his eyes so that he may consoled her.

Inayah silently stared them back. What's going on? He mind dangled in so much doubt and it wanted so many answers? What had been changed in her absence she had to know? She would know.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay OMG... my poor Laila, why on the earth every bad thing has to happen to her?

Okay so what do you think? Who's the one who helped her out? Think and speak. Maybe he's not the one you may expect it may be he's.

Well I'm more excited now what's gonna happen next? What would be the reactions and responses of others. How would be the meeting of Inayah with her old known people?

So much more to come. Stay tuned for upcoming drama.

Hit the star.

Drop your comments.

Recommend.

Loads of love.

The writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 164 82
A rich spoiled boy from an affluent political family got attracted to a simple middle class girl. He tried to seduce her in vain. So he abducted her...
24.1K 1.1K 59
Heyy. ✌🏼Islamic story. Two broken souls are meant to be together but only Allah knows, will they heal mend their heart or completely destroy them...
97 14 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...