We'll Survive

By tidalwave_

She's the typical outsider He's the typical bad boy Meet Christine Mason, also known as "Chris". She's your t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter pt. 1
Bonus Chapter pt. 2
Lucas

We'll Survive

4.6K 42 4
By tidalwave_

She's the typical outsider.

He's the typical bad boy.

She's stubborn.

He's famous.

Meet Christine Mason, also known as "Chris". She's your typical bad girl with the leather jacket and a stubborn attitude. She gets into detention... a lot, she spends a lot of time in the principal's office, she likes to piss her mom off and she just so happens to be an undercover agent. But she is undeniably rich because of her mother's work.

Now, meet Landon Jones. He's rich, famous, gorgeous, smart and all in all hot (talk about a total turn on). He is known to be the school's smartest and brightest, not to mention his aunt runs the school. That's why he can get away with anything. To top it all off, he's got some mad agent skills. He has been training since the day he could walk. Not to mention his dad runs a program of secret agents; Secret Intelligence Agency.

Watch these two as their lives both collide. What happens when the bad girl meets the bad boy? Will Chris' view of life change or will it be Landon's?

~ o ~

Guys, sorry. I'm making all this program shizz up. I hope you people don't mind. :)

Enjoy reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 37 19
It's been 3 years since Ava Clarkson shifted towns. Starting her new life she decided to put the past behind her and live a ordinary life but will th...
83.7K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
218K 7.3K 50
Draft • unedited. • • • "And I do love it when a man is at the pointy end of my dagger." I push the blade in more, a sliver of skin parting as red...
2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...