Sex with the Alpha

By itsbeansies

Christie Gold, Chris, is a part of the Yellow Star Pack. A nineteen-year-old whose main purpose is becoming t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Daughters of the Alpha
Chapter One: Daughter's of the Alpha {Rewritten}
Chapter 2 - A Not So Normal Run
Chapter Two: A Not so Normal Run {Rewritten}
Chapter 3 - The Meeting
Chapter 4 - Training with Brandon
Chapter 5 - Upstairs
Chapter 6 - Sneaking Out
Chapter 7 - Anger
Chapter 8 - Considering Combining Packs
Chapter 9 - Meeting with Brandon and the Yellow Star Pack
Chapter 10 - Brandon's Turn
Chapter 11 - Way To Make A First Impression
Chapter 12 - Club of the Wolves
Chapter 13 - Day 1
Chapter 14 - Day 2
Chapter 15 - Day 3
Chapter 16 - Day 4
Chapter 17 - Day 5
Chapter 18 - Day 6
Chapter 19 - Day 7
Chapter 20 - Second, First Date
Chapter 21 - The Morning After
Chapter 22 - Night Out on the Town
Chapter 23 - The Punishment
Chapter 24 - Wolfnapped
Chapter 26 - Frustration
Chapter 27 - Surprise!!
Chapter 28 - School
Chapter 29 - Plus Signs Aren't Always A Good Thing
Chapter 30 TEASER - I Love You
Chapter 30 - I Love You! (Rewritten)

Chapter 25 - Trapped

94.3K 2K 210
By itsbeansies

Brandon's Point Of View

After our plane arrived in Michigan and we got situated in our hotel, I began to get a bad feeling. I called Christie, but her phone went straight to voice mail. I began to pace the hotel room frantically. "Calm down, she probably got mixed up doing some girls stuff with Ali." Aaron said trying to calm me down. I shook my head.

"No, somethings wrong, I feel it." I said running my hand through my hair. I sighed. "I'm going to call her again." I picked up my phone and called her number. It rang a few times before she finally answered. "Oh thank God. Chris, why weren't you answering your phone?" I asked her, but all I got as a reply was breathing. "Chris, are you there?" I pulled the phone away from my ear to see if the call was still going on, it was. "Babe, are you mad at me for leaving?" I asked. Then, I heard a sinister chuckle.

"Say bye to your beloved mate." A rough voice said.

"Who the fuck is this!?" I growled into the phone. The line went dead. I looked at Aaron, who stared at me. "We have to go now." I said quickly packing my things.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll explain later, but I got a feeling that this was a set up." I growled, angry that I fell for this shit. We were aboard my private plane back to Florida.

Christie's Point Of View

I woke up in a dark room with no windows. I tried to sit up, but my head was pounding. I waited for my eyes to be adjusted to the dark, which didn't take very long, I could see pretty clearly. I closed my eyes, wishing Brandon was here to hold me and tell me everything was going to be alright, wishing he could see everything through my eyes. I felt so alone. I wanted to cry. 'Don't do it Christie, don't let them see you cry.' I told myself. The knob to the door began to jiggle. It opened and revealed a bright light. I was suddenly yanked up and dragged out. "Alpha Tony will see you now." The man said. I kept my head up high. He led me into a large white room. The man pushed me onto the floor. "You will bow in front of an Alpha!" he bellowed.

"No need to be so mean, Chance." A man, who I assumed to be Alpha Tony, spoke. His voice, deep and husky. It sent chills down my spine.

That voice, I knew that voice, but from where?  I was on my hands and knees. When I sat up, I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Y-You're t-that guy from the club," I paused and cleared my throat. "the guy from Fury." I stuttered slightly. He laughed out loud, his laugh echoing around the room.

"Ding, ding, ding." he smiled. "We have a winner." I stared at him as he spoke with sarcasm. I started to tell him where he could shove his sarcasm, but I'm not really in the position to be saying such things. I decided to go with the obvious question.

"What do you want?"

"I thought my son made it clear when he encountered you and your mate." He said mate with disgust. "I want you here as Alpha Female to rule along side my son." All of a sudden, Anthony walked out. I shook my head frantically. They looked at me confused. At that point, my wolf took full control. I could tell from their gasps, that my eyes were completely black.

"I rather die than be Alpha Female to this weak pack." Sophia, my wolf, growled. The man smirked. Two pairs of arms lifted me up, while Anthony walked over. He smiled and smacked me across my face. I face flew to one side, but I was unfazed, or should I say my wolf was unfazed. I just faced him once again with a smile. His eyes widened and filled with rage. He punched me in the stomach, repeatedly. I was let go and I fell to the floor. He began kicking me over and over again, my wolf couldn't help, but take action. I grabbed his ankle and he fell back. I'm pretty sure he cracked a few ribs, but my body feels so numb. I grabbed Anthony and put him in a headlock. I stared Alpha Tony in the eyes and cracked Anthony's neck, instantly killing him. The room immediately filled with men, who stared at the lifeless body in my arms.

Brandon's Point Of View

We rushed home and got there a lot quicker than expected. I rushed into the house to see Alicia on the couch crying, while the women of the pack comforted her. She stood up and ran into Aaron's arms. I walked into the room Christie and I shared. I had to see for myself. I looked at the bed, seeing it empty. I closed my eyes and sat on the bed. I laid back and could smell Christie's sweet scent. I saw a dark room. What the hell? I thought. A door opened, not far away and all of a sudden, everything changed scenery. I could hear someone yell. "You will bow in front of an Alpha!" 

"No need to be so mean, Chance." Another person said.

"Y-You're t-that guy from the club," I paused and cleared my throat. "the guy from Fury." I heard Christie stutter. He laughed out loud. That bastard kidnapped my mate.

"Ding, ding, ding." he smiled. "We have a winner."

"What do you want?" Christie asked.

"I thought my son made it clear when he encountered you and your mate." He said mate with disgust. I growled. "I want you here as Alpha Female to rule along side my son." All of a sudden, Anthony walked out. My growl grew louder.

"I rather die than be Alpha Female to this weak pack." Christie growled. The man smirked. All of a sudden, Christie was on her feet, while Anthony walked over. He smiled and smacked her across the face. After that, I saw red. That room seemed familiar. I sat up in realization. I rushed out of the room.

"Aaron, call Christie's dad. Looks like we've got a traitor among the Alphas." Aaron nodded to my request and did as instructed. I mind linked my fighters and told them to make their way to Alpha Brooks' place. (A/N: If you don't know who Alpha Brooks is go back to Chapter 3, which I added more parts.) I felt a sharp pain in my side, but ignored it. Christie's dad burst in. Before he could speak I beat his to it. "I'll explain on the way, your fighters ready?" He nodded. "Good. Let's go." Aaron, Marcus, and I got into my black Range Rover and started driving. I explained everything from the confrontation at the club, leaving out the fact I called his daughter a whore and had rough sex with her in the bathroom, to present day, to Marcus, who smiled widely when I told him, I could see everything through Christie's eyes. This arrogant bastard was finally going to get what he deserved.

Christie's Point of View

I was crying out in agony as I was tied down and cut with a knife, the silver burning my skin. I screamed for Brandon as I was stabbed in the thigh. My wolf, having trouble healing my body properly. I was currently in a basement, tied down in a chair. "You can scream for that petty excuse for a mate all you want, but he will never find you," Alpha Brooks paused. "Alive at least." I eyes drifted close. "No, no, no." he said patting my cheek. "I'm not finished yet." He looked me up and down hungrily. He untied my hands and threw me on the floor. He roughly pulled down my shorts. I was too weak to fight him off, but that didn't stop me from trying. He pinned my arms down and climbed on top of me. There was a loud boom that came from above us. He looked at the ceiling and I took this as an opportunity to kick him off me, he flew into the wall. I knew it was a matter of time before he would get up, so I crawled over to the stairs as fast as I could, feeling weak and sick to my stomach, and used the wall to help me up. My vision was blurry. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. I bit my lip harshly as I pulled the knife from my thigh. The door ahead of me flew open. I smiled slightly. Then, I passed out, once again.

******

When I regained consciousness once again, I was in a hospital room. I looked around and saw Brandon with his head down against the bed. I winced in pain as I tried to reach for him. His head shoot up. He stood up and I tried to sit up only to be pushed back down. "No, don't try to move to much." he whispered.

"Water." I croaked out. He grabbed a pitcher of water and poured it into a cup. He lifted me up by my head slightly, allowing me to take a drink without choking. I emptied the plastic cup fairly quickly. The pack doctor walked in.

"Look who's up." he smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Like crap." I cleared my throat. "How long was I out?"

"Surprisingly, only about 12 hours. With your injuries, I estimated at least a week minimum. Its a miracle really." He said, looking over my charts. "I will have to run more tests."

"When can she go home?" Brandon asked.

"As soon as her body is strong enough to heal on its own again, she will be free to go, but until then, she must stay here." I looked over at Brandon. He smiled at me, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Can you give us a minute alone?" I asked the doctor, who nodded. I attempted to move over a little, so Brandon and get into bed with me.

"Chris," he in a warning tone.

"Just come and cuddle with me." I begged him. He sighed and climbed into the bed. I laid my head on his chest and he slowly wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me forehead. I grew sleepy once again, just being in his arms did that to me. "Brandon?" I called out to him.

"Yeah?"

"Its not your fault." with that I fell asleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
111K 5.3K 42
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
600K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
126K 4.2K 54
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...