We Love You | Yandere! Twins...

By skshsk05

You were in an adoption center and the one who adopted you was a rich man with his wife and his children whic... More

My New Family
Love from the twins
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
First day of School
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Not A Yandere?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

7.4K 183 152
By skshsk05

Before you guys read this, I just wanna tell you guys that I published a new story called "Lasting Love". It is a collaboration with ASuansing06 I hope you guys will like the new story!

Mitsu's POV

Great, now I have to tour her. What else will be next?

When the class was finished, I stood up from the seat, not making eye contact with my seat mate, [Y/N]. I didn't notice her staring at me, until I looked to the side. She trotted closer to me. "What is it?" She rolled her eyes sarcastically as I raised an eye brow not knowing anything. "Did you already forget? You were supposed to tour me around school you idiot."

"Don't call me an idiot, you idiot." I said as I started packing my stuff and hurriedly walked out the door. "Hey wait! Don't leave me!" I  stopped and looked at her with a bored expression written all over my face. "Where do you wanna go first?" She stopped on her tracks and looked at me. "You wanted a tour right?" She started to think really carefully. By her attitude since childhood, I'm thinking she wants to go somewhere quite, somewhere I would like to go.

"I wanna go to....... Your favorite place in school." I looked at her for a moment then started to think of where actually is my favorite place. I, then grabbed her hand and said, "Follow me."

I led her to my favorite place, the rooftop. The roof top is really quite and peaceful, I can even call this place home, not to mention the sky because there isn't a roof at all. I looked at her. Her eyes was closed and she was feeling the hair through her pale skin.

When we were children, I would always see her being alone sometimes and just closing her eyes, laying on the grass, spreading her arms wide. I still can't imagine I'm seeing her again. This is really unexpected. I leaned in closer to her, my nose almost touching hers. I was going to do it but I pulled myself away from her before she noticed. I felt eyes that were sending daggers at me.

Kairo's POV

Mitsu. That boy. How dare he gets hear [Y/N] like that? I'll have to tell Akiro this since he's not here yet. I'll be getting ready for 'that' moment Mitsu. Get ready 'cause I have a big surprise for you.

Author~chan
Long time no published chapters!! I had tests so I couldn't write that much. Very sorry. I will start writing A LOT MORE! I promise! Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 80.7K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
492K 27.1K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
293K 19.8K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
342K 22.8K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...