Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Truth revealed

18.6K 1.1K 204
By Mahimaheshwari

Hey people, I had decided to show manan's first date in flashback and then revel the truth. But many of the readers wanted the truth to be revealed earlier. So, here it goes. Enjoy :-).

Flashback ends at the last part.

Back to present :

Manik came out of his thoughts.

Manik's POV : I thought you were afraid of our status, and you didn't knew me soo you are refusing my proposal and friendship. I never could think this could be the reason. Why nandini, why. When I never forced you, then why did you betray me.....
You cheated me Nandini, but I can never cheat my love. I am only your's nandini, I will never marry anyone.

He then lay down on bed and slept.

Same day Goa :

At night :

Nandini and Harshad were sitting on terrace and having coffee. Suddenly Harshad asked,

" Nandini, it's been many days now, you said manik will be here soon. Isn't he coming ".

" Wo...wo...he is stuck in some work Soo " Nandini says in a low voice, hiding her eyes.

" You hide your eyes whenever you lie, what are you hiding from me nandini. Please tell me " Harshad said kneeling infront of her, holding her hands.

Nandini couldn't handle herself anymore, she started crying loudly. Harshd became hell worried seeing Nandini like this. He immediately hugged her and started rubbing her back. Nandini was crying her heart out in his arms.

" Hey, Nandini what happened. Shh sshh....please stop crying...kya hua " Harshad asked in worried tone.

" Harshad...wo....wo...manik " Nandini told him all that happened with her back in Mumbai.

" I love him still Harshad, but....but he did...didn't trust... Trust me " Nandini said crying.

Harshad was burning in rage listening all this. But for now, his priority was to console nandini.

" Sshhh..Sshh...I am their for you nandu, please stop crying " Harshad consoled her rubbing her back.

Tired from crying Nandini slept in his arms. Harshad felt her weight on him and found her asleep. He kissed her forehead, picked her up in arms, took her to room and made her sleep. After making her comfortable he went out.

Harshad's POV : Manik Malhotra, how dare you to hurt nandini soo much. That day, I left from their, I sacrificed my love as I thought you would keep her happy. But u did very wrong with her, I will not spare you for this.

Then he too went to his room and slept.

Next day :

Mumbai :

Mukti's Room :

Dhrulya and Mukti were sitting in mukti's room and discussing something.

" Aunty is right mukku, we should get Manik married to Soha, then only he will move on " Alya Said after mukti told them about neyonika's suggestion.

" I know Alu, me and mom even talk with Bhai and tried to convince him. But he didn't agree. He said he can never forget that nandini " Mukti said.

" No mukti, buddy can't just spend his life like this. He has to agree for the marriage. We will talk with him " Dhruv said. Muklya nodded, then they went to Manik's room.

Manik's room :

Manik was getting ready, when Dhrulya and mukti entered in.

" Buddy, we want to talk with you " Dhruv said.

" Yes buddy, tell na " Manik said.

" Manik, agree for getting married to soha " Alya Said.

Manik looked at Mukti, and then and Dhrulya. He sighed and said,

" Yaar, please understand. Nandini is my first love, she might have betrayed me, but I can't betray my love. I can't forget nandini and move on. Please don't force me in this " Manik said.

" But buddy..... " Dhruv tried to say something, but manik interrupted.

" Please buddy, I don't want to speak about this " Manik said pleadingly.

Fab3 sighed, they knew now Manik won't listen to them. Soo they left from his room.

After coming out of Manik's room, mukti said " Bhai won't listent to us ".

" But we just can't leave it, we have to think something " Dhruv Said.

They went to Hall and started thinking.

" In such situations, only Cabir would be able to talk to buddy. He won't listen anyone else " Dhruv said.

" Yess...how did I forget. Cabir, now he will only convince Bhai " Mukti said.

" Mukku, Cabir still supports that commoner. He would never convince Manik " Alya Said.

" But even we can't sit idle, Alu. We have to try, I will talk to Cabir " Mukti said.

Then Mukti called Cabir, and told him to come to Malhotra Mansion. He told he will reach soon. Fab3 started waiting for him.

After sometime Cabir reached.

" What happened Mukti " Cabir asked.

" Cabir, we want to talk to you regarding something important " Mukti said.

" If it's about Nandini, I don't want to talk " Cabir said straightly, as after that incident Fab3 many times used to speak about Nandini itself.

" It's not about her Cabir, its about Buddy " Mukti said.

" About Manik, but what " Cabir asked confused.

" Let's go to my room, we will talk there " Mukti said.

Cabir nodded. All went towards mukti's room. While they were passing Neyonika's room, they heard something which made them stop in their tracks.

" Manik will be trapped, their is no chance of failure for us this time Soha. Manik and your marriage with happen, because this time Manik would be convinced by Fab3. Last time if that Nandini hadn't been their, by today we would have been the owner's of Malhotra industries. But never mind, I trapped Nandini perfectly, soo innocent she is, it was easy to trap her. Now.... " Neyonika was having a phone convo, but stopped suddenly as her rooms door opened suddenly with a bang.

She turned around to see Fab4 standing with a shocked expression.

" I will call you later " She said and hung up.

She looked at Fab4, and looking at their face she knew that they have heard something, but she still need to know what all did they hear.

" What happened kids " Neyonika asked acting innocent.

" Mom, what were you speaking about with Soha, Bhai will be trapped, Nandini fell in your trap " Mukti asked, still expecting that they might have misunderstood.

Neyonika stood rooted at her place. She now knew that they have heard everything. But still she composed herself, and said

" No....not... Nothing mukti ".

" But Aunty, why you said that you would have been the owner of Malhotra industries if nandini wouldn't have been their " Cabir asked.

Manik was leaving for office, he was passing through Neyonika's room, seeing fab4 he entered the room. Seeing Manim Neyonika started sweating badly.

" Aunty, what happened why are you sweating soo much, You please sit have water " Alia Said making Neyonika sit, and handing her a glass of water.

Alia was concerned for her, Fab3 felt her behaviour very weird. Manik wasn't getting head and tail of what's happening.

" What's going on guys " Manik asked.

" Woh Manik, when we were passing by here, we heard... " Cabir told Manik what they heard.

After listening all that, Manik went to Neyonika, kneeled down in front of her and said, " Mom, what are they saying, you trapped Nandini. Please say we are thinking wrong mom. Mom you toh love us a lot na mom, we are misunderstanding right?.. Tell us na mom ".

" Ohhh enough now, bahut hogaya drama. I am just fed up of this acting from years. It's good that you guys heard me talking with Soha. And whatever you are thinking is right. I am the one to trap Nandini, I am the one who gave the presentation to Singhaniya....so that Nandini could be thrown out of this house. Soo, that Manik can marry Soha " Neyonika Said.

THUDD....all were startled by the sound. Mukti had slapped Neyonika right on her cheek.

" Why, why the hell did you do this with Bhai mom " Mukti shouted angrily.

" Because, I just care for money nothing else. Money is everything in the world. I married Raj because he was filthy rich, but one day he came to know that i am stealing money from the company. Soo, I killed him, but after his death everything was on Manik's name. He didn't leave a penny on my name, so I had to act as if I love you both. But now, I had enough. Soha was madly in love with Manik, her marriage with Manik would have benefitted me, I thought of using Soha to get Manik signature's on property papers. And Aryaman told me that if i get Manik and Soha married, he will transfer 30% shares of Khurana industries to my name. I had planned to talk to manik about his and soha marriage, but that nandini came in between. So I had to do all these " Neyonika confessed.

Fab5 were shocked to the core listening this. After their parents death Neyonika was the one who gave them motherly love. Knowing that their mother was such a person, hurt them to the core. Aliya was the most sensitive in this case, as she never got her parent's love, so she was very attached to Neyonika, she couldn't believe that Neyonika did something like this. She started crying loudly, letting out her pain. Dhruv immediate came to her and hugged her, he too was hurt, but now his concern was Aliya. Mukti too came and hugged Alia, and started crying. Manbir were standing like a statue, listening this. Cabir composed himself and pressed Manik's shoulder.

" How did you do all these " Manik said looking blankly at Neyonika.

" I heard you speaking to Nandini about the presentation. I knew Singhaniya's too were behind the deal. I contacted, Madhyam and told him that he can get your presentation, but in return he should tell you that he has affair with nandini. To make you believe, we made some fake photographs ready and Madhyam bribed experts of the city to tell the photographs to be real. Everything happened exactly the way we thought and Nandini was thrown out of the house. If today these guys wouldn't have listened to my talk, I would have succeeded in my plan " Neyonika said with a smirk.

Manik Sat on the ground with a thud. Mukti composed herself and got up. She held Neyonika's wrist, and started dragging her out roughly. Everyone were shocked to see this avatar of Mukti. Neyonika tried to free herself, but couldn't. Atlast mukti pushed her out of the Mansion, and shouted

" GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE MS. NEYONIKA " Mukti roared.

" I am Raj Malhotra's wife, no one can throw me out of here " Neyonika said angrily.

" You were the one to kill my dad, if I would have had any proofs, you would have been handovered to the police by now. You better stay away from us " Mukti roared.

Neyonika stood silent for a minute.

" Now I am going, but I will be back soon. I won't let this property slip away from my hands soo easily " Neyonika Said and went away.

Manik broke into huge cry, and hugged Cabir. After a while they seperated then Cabir said,

" Now are you guys happy, see I was right, my sister was right. When she needed you people the most you didn't support her. Now what proofs and what photographs mukti, soo this was your belief on Nandini. And you Manik, you toh loved nandini, but couldn't trust her. Now what do you have to say. You people are disgusting " Cabir shouted losing his temper. All the anger which was inside him from many days, came out through his shout. Fab4 stood with down head, Aliya was still crying.

" I am ve...very very so....sorry Cabir. I am really sorry. I still love nandini, I want my love, my jaan back in Mt life Cabir. I will apologize to her, will give her all happiness " Manik cried.

" Woww...just woww manik, Now that Nandini's innocence have been proved, u are feeling guilty. Where was your trust that day, when you threw her out. What happened to your love that day " Cabir again shouted. From inside even Cabir was feeling very sorry for his best friend, but the guilt of not able to save his only sister from pain, the frustration of not finding her yet made him say soo much.

" I know I did a very big mistake, I did a sin, but I can't leave away from nandini. I can't bear your anger Cabir, please Cabir, you can give punishment but please don't be angry with me Cabir. I am ready to bear any punishment from you and nandini...but I can't be away from you people. I want my love and my best buddy back in life...I can't handle anymore.   Please Cabir " Manik literally begged Cabir joining his hands.

Cabir melted seeing Manik in such a miserable state.

" But now, it's too late Manik. Very late. I can't make you meet Nandini " Cabir said with a lump in his throat.

" Please Cabir, don't say like this. Even we wan't our little sister back in life. We will ask forgiveness from nandini " This time Fab3 said.

" Nothing is in my hands. Because I don't know where is Nandini " Cabir said.

" Don't know.. Matlab what do u mean Cabir " Manik asked in shivering tone.

" Woh chali gayi Manik, I don't know where but woh chali gayi " Cabir said In teary tone.

" Noo....you...you are lying Cabir, you are lying. Nandini can't goo....I...I will get her back...I will " Manik shouted and ran out of the Mansion. He sat in his car and started driving towards Nandini's house.

Fab4 too followed him in another car.

End of chappy.

Soo, Guys atlast the truth is revealed.

Lemme know how's the chap.

Few words for Neyonika.

Few words for Manik's pain.

Few words for Cabir's outburst.

Few words for fab3.

Did u like the way, Harshad handled nandini? How was their bond.

Shocked to know that harshad loves nandini ?

Harshad is a positive character in this fic. Liked him this way ?

Manik is feeling hell guilty now. Should he be forgiven ?

This is the longest chap of LMT till now, soo please do lots and lots of inline comments.

Thanks for all the votes and comments for the previous chap.

Do vote and comment for this chap  too, if you like it.

Target - 230+ votes.

Love MAHI.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 15K 57
Her life is just a roller coaster ride....from a bubbly kid to a lover girl....when everybody broke her hope one guy came to make her smile once agai...
45.9K 2.8K 41
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
159K 10.4K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
77.9K 4.5K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...