Actress in Disguise

The_Anonymous_Me

The top actress in Hollywood, Jessica Raymond, goes undercover as a nerd attending a normal high school. What... Еще

QUICK NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

94 2 17
The_Anonymous_Me

Chapter 26~

We walked side by side on the sidewalk, enjoying the crisp evening air. We could hear the rustling of the leaves ever so softly in the background and the occasional cars driving by. The sun had disappeared behind a sheet of gray clouds, so despite it being spring, the weather was cool.

"I was going to ask Jessica out today," said Tyler. I looked at him weirdly. He sighed and ignored my judgmental face. "But... I missed my chance."

"Well you never had a chance with her to begin with," I scoffed.

He gave me a look that spoke louder than words. I shut my mouth. "She's my dream girl... She's so perfect.... So beautiful... Her personality is so different from any other girl I've ever met."

"Yes, she's a fine lady," I played along.

"If only Jeremy didn't make his move first.... She definitely would have accepted me."

Hold up.

"Umm, I don't think so," I said.

To this, he shot me a glare. "What would you know, pimple face?"

I mentally rolled my eyes. More than you, that's for sure.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a droplet of water fell onto my nose. Then another. And another. Soon it was pouring pain.

I screamed.

So did Tyler.

Shrieking, we ran as fast as out legs could carry us, struggling to find shelter.

"Where are we going?" I yelled.

"I don't know!" Yelled Tyler back at me.

"Then why the fuck are we running?"

"To get out of the goddamn rain! Now shut the hell u-"

"A tree!" I shouted, before hurrying over to the large plant. Tyler followed me. We gasped for breath as we hurried onto the patch of grass beneath the leaves, where we were shielded from the downpour.

"Jesus Christ," said Tyler, running his fingers through his wet hair. He attempted to shake off the water.

"It rained out of nowhere," I responded, disgusted. "I'm all wet."

Bzzzzt!

I looked at my phone. It was a message from Beth.

Beth: His name is Alex Anderson. Our grade

Alex Anderson...

I put the phone away, to find Tyler staring at me.

Creeper.

"What?" I asked.

"That phone...." He said, staring at my mobile device like it was the first one he's ever seen.

I swear this boy lives under a rock.

"It's called a phone honey," I shrugged.

"That's Jessica's phone."

Fuck.

FUCK.

"I borrowed it. Mine broke, and she has like... Ten phones" I shrugged again, like its no big deal. It was a lie. It was my only phone.

But he's an idiot.

"You know..." Crystal began, taking a few steps towards me. He reached out a hand and tucked a strand of my wet brown hair behind my ear. I flinched at the touch of his skin.

I slapped his hand away. "Keep your dirty Fuckboy hands off of me you fu-"

"Your makeup is running, Caroline."

My heart stopped.

He put his hand on my hair, stroking it. I was too in shock to push him away or say anything. I could only stupidly stand there as I watched my entire life flash before my very eyes.

Today is the day you die. I said to myself.

And with a fast tug, my wig game off.

I was in a rush so I didn't use a wig cap, so my natural strands of wavy blonde fell onto my shoulders.

I was too startled to say anything.

Tyler stared at me in disbelief.

"All along..... You-"

Were Jessica Raymond.

I didn't wait for those words to escape his very lips. I squeezed my eyes shut, and waited for the worst.

But it never came.

"Say it!" I yelled. "Say what's on your mind.... All along I was what?" My eyes were large and wild as I desperately looked into his blue irises.

He lifted my chin up to face him. "All along.... You were beautiful." He smirked.

What?

"As expected of Jessica Raymond's cousin! Good genes." He laughed. "Why would you hide such a pretty face?"

I blinked a few times.

What?

"Yeah... As expected... Of her cousin." I played along. "Well now you know." I shrugged.

"Yes, now I know." He smiled.

I sighed of relief.

"Now I know you're not just some ugly cousin of Jessica's" He walked towards me, beaming widely like a young child.

"Yes good for you," I rolled my eyes, relieved that my worries did not come true.

"You're not her ugly cousin.... You're Jessica Raymond herself!" Tyler burst out laughing. "This is too much."

"What are you talking about? I'm her cousin!" I yelled at him.

He looked up at me, and stopped laughing. "I'm not stupid, princess." I bit my lip. "You fooled me before... But seriously? You should know when to give up."

"I-" I stopped myself. I didn't have any more excuses left. "Okay fine. I'm Jessica Raymond. I lied."

"I know..." He said, closing the distance between us. And oh, I wish I could slap that smirk off of his cocky face.

And then it happened.

Something I never expected.

It happened.

Tyler fucking Crystal....

Kissed me.

My eyes widened as his lips landed on mine. All I could think of was.... Damn boy,what kind of lip balm do you use? That is SOFT.

I quicky snapped out of it, and pushed him away, shooting him a death glare. He grinned and shrugged.

And then he did it again.

I tried pushing his body away from mine, but he was more persistent this time. He pushed me against the tree, and held me down. He was so much stronger than me, that I could barely move within his grasp.

Our noses rubbed against one another, as he moved his warm lips around mine.

Deja vu much? Kissing against a tree?

After struggling a few more times, I realized resistance was futile. And after a while, I gave up.

And also because he was such a damn good kisser. This boy improved I'm telling you....

My eyes fluttered shut, and I kissed him back. I let his tongue into my mouth, and we stood there kissing against a tree, both wet from the rain.

It lasted way longer than it should have.

And I felt guilty as hell.

Because I enjoyed it.

**

Please vote, comment, and follow! DO IT NOW.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

lumina Roberta Badila

Подростковая литература

3 0 1
o familie descopera un adevar crunt,o legenda ce lumea spune ca a disparut.
Can my enemy be my lover Alexandria aka Alex

Подростковая литература

403 13 13
Meet Hannah Johnson she is the Cheer captain and the it girl at Barstow High and she just might fall in love with the Barstow highs bad boy Ashton Hu...
But we're siblings! (Brother x Sister romance) Anonymous Person

Подростковая литература

8.1K 26 5
18 year old Alex starts to crave a sex partner. He doesn't care who it is, as long as they are down to fuck. His sister, Hannah, who is 19, starts to...
Play me a song {n.h} han ;

Подростковая литература

834 21 4
it took her everything just to sing for him but he was already totally in love.