The Angel's Flaws

由 SonyaBraid

Sequel for "The Angel's Nature". *** Tashby has no wings in a world of winged people, and eventually, it puts... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 21

1 0 0
由 SonyaBraid

Tashby fell on the bed, both excited and nervous to be alone with her thoughts. She had to make a plan, but if she decided to save them, there was too little time to think. The safest choice would be to stay in her flat, but she couldn't live with the guilt. If she had decided to live like an adventurer, she had to take risks.

But competing with the police was just too much. She was one young girl, without even Ivy around. She couldn't do anything herself.

Or so she had thought before. She might have become way too brave in the past few days, but she had to do it before fear took over her. Tashby couldn't give up on her aim, no matter what the circumstances were.

Before she could think about the consequences of what she was doing, Tashby ran through the door without closing it. She'd never need to use this flat again. After all, she'd live in the village.

Or not live any longer at all.

Tashby shut her mind up. It was strange, - she'd never thought about how sometimes sanity was a bad thing.

Perhaps she hadn't gotten a chance to. Perhaps by not going to the village, she had been missing out on everything.

She ran down the street, afraid of losing a second. Time mattered so much, and she understood it so well for the first time in her life.

At least before she died, she'd try a few things for the first time.

"Shut up!" She said out loud under her breath as she took a turn. She realized she didn't know the directions to Laora. And the image that came up in her mind was of her walking down a Trimi street and a group of teenagers.

She didn't care about directions anymore. She could make her own way.

As a field and some mountains opened up before her, Tashby sighed in relief. She had found Laora, but there was a long way to go.

But she had forbidden herself to think, so she wouldn't. She just rushed into the field, speeding up on the way. She kicked her shoes off to feel free.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

498 20 22
Mary discovers a whole new part of the world most people don't know about, but what will happen? Read to know more.... I'm terrible at descripti...
423 37 28
Sky has been told all her life, lies. She is a brave person, and she will do anything to protect who she loves.~~~~ Sky eventually figures out about...
9.4K 409 36
DO NOT READ THIS ! Seventeen year old Riley Ross who was told to move back to her hometown after her parents get a new job. She's sad to leav...
Wings 由 Laura

短篇故事

756 15 10
When Ben's girlfriend is ripped from his world, he is broken inside. He can't find a purpose for his life, until a very familiar angel comes and save...