The Plug Daughter (G!P)

By Anonymous5500

East Harlem, New York Aka Spanish Harlem the neighborhood that never sleeps, where everybody's grinding durin... More

Prologue
Bounce Back
Dollar Bills
FaceTime
Stir It
I Like
Drunk Texting
The Weekend
Heebie Jeebies
You Should Know
Route 42 To San Fran
Nevermind This Interlude
Selfish
Get Right
Indecisive
Can I
Lil Bit
I Get Around
OTW
Recognize
We Both Know
Quicksand
Don't Fall for me
Fire & Desire
Never Call Me
Thirsty
Wu-Tang Forever
Houstatlantavegas
New Balance
TPD
Furthest Thing
Connect
Undercover
Kissing Pink
In My Feelings
Temptations
She Knows
Bae
Folding Clothes
Jungle
Pride.
Pride
Tore Up
Movie
She's Mines
Jus Wanna
Million
Favorite
God's Plan
Epilogue
Hot 100
The Worst/Unthinkable

A Ok

11.1K 319 126
By Anonymous5500

[Ash in MM]

'Bring it my way, yeah on a friday, yeah until monday yeah'

"Yo" I groan answering the phone.

"I need a package delivered" Kings voice booms through the phone.

"Right now?" I grunt as she swirls her tounge around my tip.

"I can let somebody else make this money, just let me know" Even though it was 12 at night we still had to get to it.

"Nah, we got you give us 45"

"30" The dial tone sounds and I pull the phone from my ear pushing yasmine head back.

"What the fuck!?" She exclaims wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I gotta go but you can stay here until I get back" I tell her zipping and buttoning my pants up before grabbing my black carhartt and my glock .45

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!" She snaps pulling her shirt over her head.

"Well come on, you and yo friends gotta shake" I said holding the bedroom door open, she put her manicured nails in my face as she walks out the door mumbling under her breath.

Walking out behind her I tuck my
.45 on my hip before walking through the living room and into the hall hearing moans.

"Yo come on we gotta get to this money b!" I shout knocking on Ash door before going across the hall doing the same to kils.

"Deadass?" Kil shouts back through the door.

"Deadass, he just called so hurry up he said we got 30 before he give it up to the next niggas"

"Alright give me 1"

"Bet" I walk back in the living room sitting on the couch while yas stood off to the side with a mug on her face.

"Fix ya face" I tell her looking at the tv.

"Stop talking to me, deadass!" She claps her hands after every word.

"I told you you could stay until I get back but you wanted to shake so I don't know why you odeeing" I shrug nonchalantly.

"Whateva just don't hit me up no more" She said just as everybody walked back into the living room.

"Let's get to it" Ash spoke walking to the door. I stood up from the couch following behind ignoring yas attitude, she was fronting and we both knew it.

We all walk out the apartment leaving kil to lock the door behind us.

"I'm gone slide on you in like an hour and a half" I tell her as we walk through the gate.

"Don't bother" She rolls her eyes walking past me to her car with her friends following, I shake my head chuckling walking over to kil car.

"Yo what's up with shorty?" Ash asks as we got in the car.

"Nothing I can't fix"

We pull up to a jerk chicken spot on 125th after picking up the keys from king.

"They serving chickens literally out this jawnt" I chuckle stepping out the car closing the door behind me.

"Facts, this some gangster shit" Kil agrees laughing as we walk in.

We walk over to the counter where a old black lady stood messing with some inscents.

"I'm looking for spider, you know where he at?" I question her, she nods pointing to the back.

"You go" She shoo's us.

We reluctantly walk to the back walking through the beads that hung in the doorway. Walking down the hall we where met with another door, I knock three times hearing shuffling afterwards.

"Who are you?" A heavy Jamaican accent sounds through the door.

"Kilo, I'm delivering a package from king" I reply. I heard locks turning before the door opens and a man with dreadlocks waves us in.

The room was dimly lit and smelled heavily of weed. In the middle of the room there was a desk with a single chair behind it and two briefcases on top, off to the side there was a tv mounted on the wall with a couch in front of it.

"Nice to meet unu eff yuh nuh mind mi wud like fi get straight to bizniz" A man with short dreadlocks and a heavy Jamaican accent spoke sitting down behind the desk.

"We don't mind at all" Ash spoke placing the duffel bag on the desk.

"Mi like yuh kids" He smiles turning the briefcases towards us opening them up letting us look at the money.

We had 10 bricks but he was getting them for 25k each Both briefcases had two neat rows of 10,000 stacks.

"I trow a likkle extra inna there just to mek it look nice" He adds still smiling.

"Good look" I chuckle as kil shows him the bricks before zipping the duffel bag back up.

"Everyting looks gud" He said and I nod in agreement closing the briefcases before picking them up.

"Tell king mi wi be back inna touch real soon" He tells us as we walk out the room.

"Yo, this money too easy" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"What was that nigga saying though?" Kil asks rubbing his chin in deep thought.

"Facts b, we bout to come up foreal" Ash agrees ignoring kil.

"Deadass as soon as I hit half a mil I'm buying a condo downtown" I tell them as we walk through the beaded doorway.

"You need to buy a car" Ash said chuckling and I sent her the bird laughing.

"I always wanted to live in one of those" Kil spoke dreamily as we walk passed the old lady and out the door.

"Ayo take me to the jects" I tell kil as we got in the car, we was right around the corner anyways.

"Bet, I'll leave yo cut on ya bed" Kil said starting up the car.

"Who you going to the projects for kiesha, mia, krystal, yas, or brook?" Ash asks chuckling as we pull off, I grab my pre rolled from behind my ear lighting it up.

"Yas so I can fix that attitude but after I put her to sleep I might slide over to brooks or mia's cause yas can't cook" I chuckle taking a long pull from the backwood.

"I want to be like you when I grow up" Kil laughs and I join.

"Mia got a car too and you gone need a ride home" Ash laughs.

"Wowww, word y'all gone do me like that, this ain't even your car" I point my thumb back at ash.

"You know we gone scoop you back up just hit my jack and I'm there" Kil said as we pull in front of the jects.

"Bet, I'll hit you tomorrow" I slap hands with kil and ash before getting out the car closing the door behind me.

Walking in the jects courtyard I pull my phone out texting yas.

To: Yams🍑😍- come open up the door

Walking over to her building I open the door jogging up the flight of stairs until I reach the 5th level where she stood in the doorway holding the door open in some boyshorts and tank top displaying her hardened nipples.

I fought a smirk from spreading across my face as she rolls her eyes, I walk in the small apartment closing and locking the door behind me before following her to her room.

"So what you come over here for?" She asks with an attitude as I sat on the edge of her bed.

"You know what I came over here for" I smile pulling her down on my lap wrapping a arm around her waist. Kissing her neck lightly I slip my hand in her shorts running my finger between her moist folds.

"You leaking for me" I whisper against her neck pushing two fingers inside her pumping slowly as she whimpers.

Pulling my fingers out I put them up to her mouth letting her suck the juices off.

"You got high without me" She whines looking in my low red eyes.

"Here, I got ya favorite" I place a X pill on her tongue and she closes her mouth letting it dissolve a little bit before pulling me into a kiss, our tounges wrap around eachother as she smirks into the kiss.

"Looks like I'm not the only one wanting some attention" She smirks feeling my stiffened member. She grabs the rim on my shirt and I raise my arms letting her pull it over my head.

Her smirk never left her face as I flip us over laying her down on the bed, I pull her shorts down her thighs leaving her in nothing since she ain't have nothing on under her shorts. Sitting up she unbuckled my levis and I grab my .45 laying it on the night stand and a magnum out my pocket before letting my levis pool at my feet. She took the magnum from my hands ripping it open with her teeth before sliding the condom down my shaft. Smirking she layed back on the bed as I stepped out my levis hovering over her body rubbing my tip teasingly against her clit.

"Don't tease me" She whimpers.

"Oh fuuuck" She moans as I slowly slide in stretching her out.

I start thrusting slow but deep as soft low moans escape her lips.

"Faster" She moans wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You so wet" I groan thrusting faster, her moans got louder as her nails dug in my back, I grunt at the pain but still thrusted deeper.

"It's too much" She whines pushing at my lower abdomen, unwrapping her legs from around my waist I slid out.

"Yo turn around" I demand standing up, she obeys turning around laying on her stomach.

I hover over her backside resting my palms on eitherside of her head, slowly easing back in I thrust slowly to let her readjust before picking up the pace taking long deep thrusts.

"Ahhh fuck, shittt s-slow downnn!"

"Where all that attitude you had at?" I pound inside her relentlessly watching her cum coat my shaft. Her walls tighten around me as her body lightly shivers.

"Cum for daddy" I smirk watching her body harshly shake, slowing down I let her ride out her orgasm before pulling out. I sat up tapping her thigh and she raises her ass in the air arching her back with no hesitation, sliding back in I grip the sides of her waist thrusting deep.

"Throw that ass back ma" I grunt over her loud moans as she threw her ass back matching my long thrust. I felt myself throbbing as her walls clenched around my member. Picking up the pace I slam inside her forcefully bringing her ass back.

"Daddyy!" She moans loudly as her body jerks shaking vigorously and her juices sprout out, I groan feeling myself release inside the condom.

After putting yas to sleep I walked across the courtyard over to kiesha, brook, and mia building. Walking in the building I heard people arguing from inside one of the apartments, ignoring the noise I walk up the long staircase up to the third floor where Brook apartment was.

Knocking on the door 3 times I step back waiting for her to answer. I knew she was woke cause it was right around the time when she got home from working at the club.

The door opens seconds later revealing her in nothing but a silk see through robe, she ain't have nothing but a thong on under that jawn.

"You just knew I was coming over" I smirk licking my lips looking her up and down, she laughs moving to the side letting me walk in.

"Where you coming from, yasmines?" She questions with a smirk on her face as she walks past me into the kitchen with me following behind.

"What is you the feds?" I chuckle sitting down on one of the kitchen stools behind the counter.

"Bye Jordan, I just know you, now answer the question" She said checking the oven.

"Yeaaa, I was at shorty spot waiting for you to come home and shit" I smirk.

"You know you wasn't waiting for me" She chuckles.

"I was, I had to work up a appetite first cause I knew you was gone be in the kitchen throwing down and shit" I laugh and she joins shaking her head.

"The food ain't gone be ready for about another hour and thirty, you can go in there and take a shower or whatever you know where your clothes at"

"You gone get in there with me?" I ask with a mischievous grin on my face.

"I just got out" She laughs lightly.

"Come get back in" I smirk walking around the counter grabbing her hand before walking towards the bathroom.

Brooklyn "Brook" Smith

What's something you love about yourself but sometimes hate?

Mines is that I'm goofy asf like I dead can't take nothing serious everything funny to me but when I do get serious everybody think I'm playing 😴 I hate that shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 97 22
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨...𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫...❞
143K 4K 28
Stay Sanchez an African American/Columbian 20 year old girl, let's all the guys stick their fingers in her cookie jar. Thats the way she makes her mo...
221K 8.1K 45
"In Atlanta GA , When One Night Can Change Your Whole Life ." Book #1 20 Year Old Kari , Never Knew What The Atlanta Life Was About . She Was Used T...
7.9K 83 13
Jordan is a 25 y/o black female that lives alone in Chicago. Jordan is a no label ( a person who does not consider themselves to fall into the stereo...