FOOLS | fionn whitehead

By twobascosauce

you I NEED A CAB unknown uh do i know you? More

cast.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
1k one shot.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
not an update.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
epilogue.
final notes.

eight.

1.3K 65 26
By twobascosauce

"HI, lovely to meet you,"I recited my standard conversation-starter. "What's your name, love?"

The girl in front of me actually stands out from all the other girls I've met so far. Her very red-orange hair is falling long and wavy past her shoulders, and her bright green eyes are have a subtle crinkle in them. She's smiling widely, and every so often her hands jerk in a motion. Probably ADHD.

"Hanna. Hanna Marc."she said, and I must've visibly stiffened, because her smile fades and she looks concerned.

I order myself to relax, but my hands subconsciously reach for my phone. I stop it before I can get it, though, and ask her a question.

"Hanna with a h at the end, or none?"I asked as inconspicuous as possible, trying to calm my racing heart.

Her eyebrows furrow in confusion for a second, but she gives a small smile, and she says, "No h. H-A-N-N-A."she spells out.

Before I can lose my nerve, I take her pen and add a small message to her poster before signing. She doesn't seem to notice, and she holds up her phone and takes a quick selfie with me, and her smile becomes wide again.

"Thank you so much, Fionn."she said, and I nod mutely at her.

I give her one last, long, look, her green eyes meeting my brown ones, and she turns her attention to a girl behind her with choppy, short brown hair.

In the back of mind, I know I'm taking a risk. She could be my Hanna, but she might be a very mad Hanna after she reads what I've written on her poster, just above my signature.

nice pony onesie, Hanna.
x Fionn

-

in comparison, this chapter is shorter than hanna's but I hope you liked it! i'm thankful that classes were canceled today and yesterday so i had time to write out these two chapters (i rewrote them many times ugh) thank u so much for the support this book is getting, ily all!  😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...