1k one shot.

as a thank u for helping this reach 1k in five days, here's a little one shot, following this popular prompt from tumblr:

imagine that you've been stood up by your douche of a boyfriend on date night and the waitress keeps asking if you're ready to order but you keep asking for more time hoping that he's just late. people are starting to look at you with these apologetic looks like they know and you start to feel worse and worse about the whole situation but as you decide to just get up and leave, this boy you've never seen sits down explaining loudly, "sorry i'm so late, babe, traffic is crazy right now."and he quietly adds, "i'm Michael. just go with it, yeah? whoever didn't bother to show up is a dick." and so you do go with it because he's being sweet and trying to save you (and plus he's the cutest thing you've ever seen) and as you're leaving the restaurant after the best non-planned date ever, he asks you out for real this time.

this will take place in a universe where fionn isn't an actor, but hey, it's just fic, alright? i hope u lovelies enjoy it and thank u for 1k!

-

Hanna shifted in her seat uncomfortably, but it wasn't because of the chair itself. She had been sitting here for over half an hour, and her legs had nothing to do except wait. Her barely two inch heels had been killing her feet within ten minutes, so she'd discreetly kicked them off underneath the table.

Her thumb hovered off the screen of her phone, her eyes rereading the texts she had been sending to Connor.

what's the wait?
been here for half an hour, huntley.
at least send a text back.
you could be dead for all i know