sixteen.

"AND TONIGHT, we have a very special guest in our station, guys! Hey there....Fionn Whitehead!"

"Hey, thanks for having me."

"Thanks for agreeing to be on our radio show tonight, Fionn! Good thing you were in town, eh?"

"Yup, me and the cast will be in New York until Saturday, then off we go for the  London Premiere."

"That's in three days, huh? Well, we don't waste our time now! We do have a bunch of Dunkirk questions, but first, we have some questions from our listeners! Care to answer them?"

"Sure, fire away."

"That's the spirit! Anyway, @josiequeso from twitter asked, 'hi fionn! how was it to be working with harry styles?'"

"Harry's a really nice, actually. We were probably the closest on set and he's an amazing actor and person in general."

"Well, that's nice to hear! @maxmallows24 from twitter asked, 'how good was christopher nolan as a director?'"

"The great thing about Chris is that he's very hands-on with his work. He's not the director who just sits behind the camera, he loves communicating with us actors and is really passionate about what he's doing, and I think that comes across in his film."

"Oh. So now @blairmadz from twitter is asking a more personal question, 'what's your relationship with @claudiam?'"

"Oh, um, Claudia and I are just friends. Seriously. We just bumped into each other and she congratulated me on Dunkirk and we talked."

"Here's a question from us, then, are you seeing anyone? Is there any special someone in your life right now?"

"I'm not seeing anyone...but I am chatting with a....um, friend of mine. She's, I guess, pretty close to my heart, but I feel like maybe I've fucked it up."

"What? Why?"

"I guess, I dunno, I might've scared her or something. Broke her trust. I really, really, regret it everyday."

"Do you have a message for her? If she might be listening."

"Um, okay. Listen, you know who you are. And I'm so, so sorry for not telling you sooner. I really loved talking with you and I you showed me a side of the world I didn't see at first. Goddamn, this sounds cheesy, but you really mean the world to me."

"Oooh, I'm squealing, whoever this girl is, she's insanely lucky. Girl, what are you waiting for! Ugh, I wish we could talk more about this, but I'm also curious about Dunkirk.....

-

well shit we got school tomorrow rip gonna see my test scores, pray for me pls lol

thanks for 500+ likes btw IT FEELS GREAT ILY