epilogue.

"AND HOW ARE YOU TWO TODAY?"

I gulped as quietly as possible under the interviewer's curious stare. Fionn glanced at me for a split second, and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"We're good, thanks."he responded, flashing a quick smile.

"Ok, this is so cute! You two, honestly...."the interviewer squealed, and I relaxed a bit, but my guards were still up.

Being a girlfriend of a cute actor? Insanely hard. A day didn't pass by without some random girl either hugging me tightly at the supermarket, or screaming profanities at me on the street.

And now, honest to God, I was asked to do an interview with Fionn? I had cringed when I got the email, but he'd encouraged me to do it, promising he'd handle any problems, so I agreed.

"Let me blunt, are you happy?"the interviewer smiled, directing her question at me.

I summoned some of my confidence back from the depths of uncertainty. "Yes, of course," I laughed, "why wouldn't I be?"

If possible, she grinned wider. "That's great to hear!"she said, "And you, Fionn? How was it chasing after a....normal girl?"

I knew she didn't mean to be offensive, but I cringed inwardly. Normal? Was that really how they saw me? All because I didn't act, sing, or whatever the hell else made people popular these days?

"I was terrible at it,"he laughed, the sound dissolving some of the tension knotted in my stomach. "It's quite a surprise Hanna here is with me today."

"I agree," I said jokingly, "What was it you gave me for our two month anniversary? A notebook?"

He rolled his eyes. "You asked for it, so shush. But I did get you a huge pile of chocolate as well."

I chuckled. "Fair enough."

"Oh my God, you two, your cuteness levels are making me excited!"the interviewer cheered. "Hanna, how would you describe dating an actor?"

I shrugged. "We're great. He's great. Some fans....not so much. But I've learned you can't please everyone."

"Honestly, I don't get this hate,"Fionn cut in, "It's really childish. I'm happy with her, and please, guys, she doesn't deserved to be thrown tomatoes at. Who even does that?"

The interviewer's mouth formed an 'O', and I shuddered, remembering the day a bunch of 16-year old girls threw tomatoes at me when I passed by the supermarket. Not a good day.

"Jeez, those girls must be really jealous. I'm sorry for all the hate you got."she apologises, and I feel some confidence leaking back, more real this time.

"Thank you!"I cheered, pumping my fist in the air. I then faced the camera, smiling my old, mischievous smile, and did a finger gun motion.

"For any complaints, keep 'em to yourself,"I said, "And I do hope you'll find your own person. Unless you're aroace. Then rock your own life, you cool dude."

Fionn and I locked eyes, both smiling. A lot had happened the past seven months, leading us both through a roller coaster of emotions and many confusing experiences.

The future for us may be clouded, it could end up in many different ways, but there was one thing I was sure of.

This was my home.

And I would fight to death against anyone who dared take it from me.