i reincarnated as a villaines...

By CHROMATIER

on her birthday Catherine recalled the memories of her past life thanks to being hit by a door. the next day... More

Please Read
Uno (e)
Dos (e)
Tres
cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
her thoughts..........
Ocho
nueve
Once
Doce
Trece
Mumble
.....her fate
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
diecinueve
Extra serving: a dash of her and him
The so called "zero"
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veinte Tres
Venite Cuatro
Dangerous!!!!!!
Veinte Cinco
Veinte Seis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Chara Des
This side and that side
Treinta y uno
treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Meeting Her
the uncovered truth
the uncovered truth 2
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
Treinta y Seis
Treinta y siete
Treinta y ocho
Treinta y nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y uno
Cuarenta y dos
Cuarenta y tres
Cuarenta y cuatro
Cuarenta y cinco
Cuarenta y seis
Cuarenta y siete
Cuarenta y ocho
Cuarenta y nueve
Cincuenta
ANNOUNCEMENT
Cincuenta y uno
Cincuenta y dos
the Feline panic
Cincuenta y Tres
Cincuenta y cuatro
Cincuent y cinco
Cincuenta y Seis
Cincuenta y Siete
Cincuenta y ocho
58.5 hey Clein (the troubles of King)
Cincuenta y nueve
Sesenta
Sesenta y uno
Sesenta y dos
Sesenta y tres
Sesenta y cuatro
Sesenta y cinco
Sesenta y seis
Sesenta y siete
Sesenta y ocho
Sesenta y nueve
Setenta
Setenta y uno
Setenta y dos
Setenta y Tres
Setenta y cuatro
Setenta y cinco
UNTITLED
THE END AND A NEW BEGINNING
New story: Fujoshi Charge
valentine

diez

16.9K 738 98
By CHROMATIER

(a/n: rain...rain...go away....or until i made my update today.....)

  Catherine look at her brother then at her father before finally looking at her four bodyguards. After school today, Catherine was escorted by her four bodyguards inside Bradshaw Tower.

based on the quiet atmosphere and empty cubicles, aside from the guard on duty, no one is inside the premises. The four led Catherine inside a room, when they entered they were greeted by Catherine's father and brother who were seated at the far corner of the room, on their back is a huge screen showing some kind of slides but Catherine did not pay those any mind.

"father, brother" I went and greeted them, my body guards in tow

"Catherine, why won't you call me papa again?" father ask in a pleading tone

"brother, what are you doing here?" I pretended not to hear father's question, the time I called him papa was a moment's weakness and I don't want to repeat that again.

"father and I had something we want to talk with you" I felt nervous, could it be? Was this the start of my family's destruction?

"father, brother I know you want to kill Murao but there's no need to go samurai on him! I have my own way to take him down!" I said frantically using every second to change their mind. "and father don't be seduced by vixen! She's just going to lead you on a dark path! Just give me time and I will uncover the drug syndicate she's in. no need to kill anyone and make contract with the mafia or yakuza" the private detective agency I had paid to trail Thalia had given me surprising report about her involvement to a large drug syndicate but they did not manage to get me a conclusive information regarding the latter. however the background check I ask them to check was enough the incriminate her of different crimes here and abroad. Looks like vixen is known as a black widow in some countries. she may look as is she's in her early thirties but it looks like vixen is in her forties! Just what kind of anti-aging pill did she gobbled up to look young like that? it's unacceptable! Anyway my informant is still looking for information regarding this big syndicate so I can't just give information to the police after all I don't know if they have a hold in the police department or even the government.

"Catherine, how do you know about Murao?" brother ask

"and where did you get that information about Thalia?" father ask next. When I heard their voices I was awakened from my thoughts and i look at them. both of them are looking at me with questioning eyes coupled with curiosity and shock.

Did I said anything wrong? anyway father, brother why are you looking at me like I am some kind of an alien?

"ummmm.....research" I gave them a sheepish smile. They continued to stare at me, making me feel uncomfortable

"well to know those things you must have done a great research" brother pat me in the head "you look like you've done more than what we did" I look at brother, a knot forming on my forehead

"but why am I exactly here?"

"because your bodyguards graciously told us about your new hobby" I winced. For the past weeks I had been gathering information about Thalia. Regarding my Plan: Overthrow. I had ladled the Bradshaw Tower with CCTV cameras bought from my own saving thanks to that I'd uncovered that Thalia had been using some of our Hotels and cruise ship as a means to conduct her syndicates' drug activities. and even though it was against the law I'd asked Mason to wiretap her phone I even ask my informant to hack Thalia's personal mail and I'd finally got a copy of her transactions.

"ummmm......"

"don't worry you can just listen" what choice do I have? I don't actually know what is going on.

Catherine was looking at her brother and father then her bodyguards as they converse. They were talking about something but she can't follow them through.

While trying to understand them suddenly the huge screen change and a man in white suit with glasses perched atop his nose showed up.

"konichiwa, aniki" my eyes widen after hearing the man speak, brother? What brother? Who is he calling brother?

"uncle" I turn at brother when he addressed the man in suit

"Ichi, you've hacked my system again" what? Father had a brother? Wait the manga did not mentioned this information. I turned back to father's brother

"its because you're being stubborn again aniki" his blue eyes, same as father and brother look at me with curiosity "so is this my niece who was kidnapped?"

"Ichi, cut the connection" father glared at his brother

"you know, you don't need to do this much planning just give me the order and I will eradicate all your enemies" I shivered at the other connotation of his word. A demon king appeared!! I have my hands full from stopping vixen and Murao and now another obstacle showed up in the form of my uncle? God, just how much do you want my father to head to the dark side? It's just too much!!!!

"I can handle things on my end Ichi, no need to use the family" family? What family?

"Clyde, you understand me right? we can just erase them in a snap" you seducer! Stop seducing my family to do crime.

"I object!!!!" I can't just sit still while my family is being dragged on the dark path. Everyone turn to look at me "you!" I pointed at uncle who just look at me with amusement "I will not let you drag my family to the dark side! I've worked hard to rehabilitate my father! you will not ruin my plans! I painstakingly gathered enough evidence for Murao and vixen to be put behind bars don't make all my efforts to go to waste"

"Catherine" brother hold my shoulders as if stopping me.

"let me go brother! This man will not seduced father to the dark side, vixen is already too much for me to handle!"

"Catherine" father stood beside me

"no father! I will not let you go on a killing spree. It will be hard for me to cover up your crimes!" suddenly uncle laughed "why are you laughing? I am being serious!" I even stomped my feet in frustration, this man is looking down on me

"aniki your daughter is really fascinating. Hahahahaha." I wish you end up choking you demon king! "niece, I am not dragging your family to the dark side, what do you view me as?"

"demon king!" I said truthfully

"hahahahaha" I look at brother asking for help. Brother make this demon king stop laughing he's looking down on me!

"Catherine, uncle is the chief of police" my jaw drop then I look at uncle

"this mafia looking man is the chief of police?" I even pointed at uncle "this is fraud!!"

"hahahahaha" seriously when will he stop laughing and father, brother I am not making a joke stop laughing too!

"Ichi, you better stop wearing such clothes, see even Catherine has mistaken your identity"

"but he was talking about eradicating and erasing enemies" I accused uncle

"he only talk like the thug he once was before but trust me Catherine my brother is a respectable police officer"

"he's still a demon king" I may not get along well with this uncle of mine, he's dangerous and every cell of my body agrees with me!

"calm down Catherine. Ichi no need to mobilize your private unit to do some dirty deeds, we've already gathered enough to incriminate them"

"hmmmm....if you've used illegal means it will not be used in court. Whereas I, I have a special license to hack into people's accounts to be used as evidence" unfair! Uncle you're using your position to do bad things but........... if you're using it for family you now have my approval! I am now reevaluating my view on you "just accept my help aniki" uncle you'll be my new best friend!!! Hurray for brotherhood.

"Ichi, I don't want you to abuse your authority besides Catherine have been lecturing me on how to be a good man and I don't want to disappoint her by using underhanded methods such as using your position and authority to implicate someone." wait father! You can throw away what I lectured you for this! accept his help! That way I won't have to trouble myself with vixen.

"uncle don't worry I've rounded up all the victims of his atrocities and ask them to file a case, with the Bradshaw on their side they had nothing to fear" I look at brother admiringly, brother is really awesome!

"I've also gathered information but I am afraid it was not from a legal means" after all the information I have was obtained through hacking.

"what information? Is there more aside from the CCTV footage you've recorded?" I nodded, I took the laptop and log-in on my e-mail account I then showed them the information sent to me by my informant

"this...." father frowned then he look at uncle "Ichi!"

"aniki it was my niece who seek my help. As her uncle I only helped her"

"but this.......how long have you known it?" i am now confused....i can't follow them

"ever since my hackers receive the first request. We don't accept request without first confirming the identity of our client. When her name appeared it was immediately reported to me and I took over it. Apparently one of my private hackers had also seen it and taken interest he decided to take over"

"what's happening?"

"apparently uncle knew about your transaction with your informant since its under his jurisdiction to monitor licensed hackers that are used in investigation your movements are under record. So it could also be understood that the information you've compiled could be used as an evidence in court" after hearing brother's explanation I look at the report given to me by my informant then back at uncle who only smiled at me. back then when I was doing my all to prevent father from heading to the dark side I had just accidentally stumbled up on my informant named Zero. He was famous on the net and his hacking ability is wizard class but no one knows who he is. he just loves hacking high security web sites, he doesn't steal anything and he does it cleanly. sensing as he could be a good person I steeled myself and sent him an e-mail but I did not know that such e-mail was directed to uncle's pack of hackers.

"then uncle you knew about my activities?" I ask after realizing that this demon king had known about my requests

"of course. It was quite surprising that my niece is assisting the police force. Many thanks for all those tips because of you the crime rate lowered down by five percent in your area" I was surprised. I did not know that by exposing the yakuza and mafia activities in my area could lead to such thing "those maybe small but it had a chain effect so as a thanks for my niece's support accept my help aniki"

"no need Ichi, I've already had a detailed plan on how to proceed though I would still need your help but it doesn't involved any abused of authorities"

"aniki since you've dissolved the family you've become a saint"

"is this the pot calling the kettle black? Aren't you the one who became almost saint like by being a policeman"

"brother what are they talking about now?" seriously what am I here for? And stop talking in riddles I want to be involved too......

"ah right, you did not know Catherine but late grandmother was from a yakuza family who held a great power and authority in the northern region. Father being the first born was the successor but it seems like after meeting mother he started legitimizing the business and dissolved the group. by the way the former members had started up a security agency and your bodyguards are former members" my jaw dropped. Here I am trying to stop father from heading to the dark side but looks like he came from that side! And what's with this kind of back story? This is too much! I want to submit a formal complaint to the author! Argh why does author just concentrate on the lovey-dovey stuff? Can't she create side story on each character? I am now having the shocked of my life! My uncle is the chief of police and we're a former yakuza family? The heck! When can you find a western named yakuza family? aren't we supposed to be a mafia family? And now my thoughts are turning strange!

"Catherine are you okay?" everyone turned to me

"its too much....." the shocked is just too much! How many surprises do I have to face just this month?

"I am sorry, Catherine if you're surprised" well can I have a crash course of our family history? There might be another big secret again, I don't want to be surprise next time!

"is there another secret that I should know about?"

"well Zero is enrolled in your school" okay that I did not expect! My informant is somewhere around me?!

"who?"

"you'll know soon" uncle cryptically said, uncle you're not my next best friend anymore, you're still the demon king.

"anyway Ichi you've cause enough commotion already, cut the connection we still have some thing to discuss"

"don't mind me aniki, just do your thing" father glared at uncle and after a minute when uncle remain unmoving father sighed and faced us.

"Catherine, I called you here today because I will be needing the files you've collected and the CCTV footage you've recorded. from the report of your bodyguards of your secret activities I decided to call you today to involve you on our plan, I decided that it is best that you have a knowledge to what is going on before you endanger yourselves with your secret activity. It is also to inform you that after this meeting you are to stop everything relating to your secret activity as it will be bad if you garnered the attention of this people. You're young and reckless Catherine so as much as possible stop it after this" I could hear and understand father's concern so I nodded. Looks like after this the major key player of father's fall and return to darkness will be gone and besides there are other means to stop father from the rule of darkness if there are other seducers again like vixen or the trigger Murao.

"I understand father, I will stop after this"

"good. Anyway here's the plan" I listen at father and for the first time I was amazed by him.

/_wյY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 13K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
8M 462K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
807K 29.8K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...