Keep It On The Real

By theyhatedime

SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 Β© I do not own the rights to any song added in the mul... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 #CLK
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
New Book : Do Better

29

11.1K 388 91
By theyhatedime

  1 month later
Mamé's POV

"Boy, if you don't focus on driving!" I laughed at Yatta's goofy ass as he sang Charlie Wilson's 'I wanna be your Man'

"I wanna be your man, I wanna be your man!" He looked back and forth between me and the road, caressing my face in the process.

I smacked his hand away from my face. "Don't touch my face, your dirty ass hands are gonna give me acne."

He smacked his lips and continued to do it anyway. He then pulled my face towards his by squeezing my cheeks.

"Let me go!" I tried to speak even though it was hard since my cheeks pressed together.

"Let me have a kiss." He puckered up his lips and I struggled laughed at him, before prying his hand off my face.

"Focus on the road." I replied once the light we stopped at turned green.

"I'm not going no where till you give me my kiss, pregnant lady." He spoke as the car behind us started honking.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before pulling away.

"Fuck was that? You best give me a real kiss, or we ain't movin." He spoke with a serious look on his face.

I leaned in for a longer kiss, adding tongue and all once I started getting into it. I realized we were still at the red light and the cars were still honking at us, so I pulled away.

"Now, lets go." I spoke and he smirked, quickly pulling off as the light turned red again.

I looked back at all the cars that were stuck at the red light and shook my head. "Look at what you did."

He shrugged with his eyes still on the road. "Oh well."

"Meanie." I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

Yatta's phone started ringing, and since it was on bluetooth, the music stopped playing and he answered the unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Baby, I miss you."

I turned my head in his direction so quick and he shook his head.

"Bitch, stop calling my phone." He spoke before hanging up.

I leaned my head on the window, suddenly irritated. "Baby? Who was that?"

He shrugged as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ion know."

"You don't know, but she got your number." I waited for his response but he only shrugged. "Oh, okay."

"Don't do that." He shook his head.

"Don't do what?" I asked and he sighed.

"Get all jealous and shit-"

"Boy, I am not jealous." I replied. "I just asked you a question and you're acting like you can't answer it."

He smacked his lips. "I said ion know who it was, bro."

"Okay, bro." I responded and he shook his head.

"Whatever, dawg. You hungry?"

Hell yeah was what I wanted to say, but right now, I wasn't in the mood to talk to him anymore.

I folded my arms across my chest and sat in silence. I guess he took that as a yes because he pulled up to Chick-Fil-A anyway.

"....Yeah and, uh. What you want?" He asked me as he ordered our food. I still kept quiet, waiting see what he would do.

He shook his head and continued to order. "And lemme get a wrap, chicken strips and a lemonade."

I smirked because he knew exactly what I wanted, but quickly stopped when he began to drive to the next window.

This girl was at the window, and once she noticed who he was, her eyes widened. "H-Hi."

"Wassup." He gave her a head nod and I slightly rolled my eyes.

She read over our order to confirm, then Yatta paid for it.

"C-Can, I take a picture with you?" She asked. He nodded of course, and she turned around to take a picture with him. I moved from out the view of the camera.

We moved to the next window and got our food, before making our way to Tamia's house to pick up my baby Gianna.

"Hey, girl." I spoke once she opened the door for us.

"Hey, boo! Aw, look at you." She rubbed my small belly before giving me a hug.

"Hey, Yatta." She spoke and they hugged.

"Where's my baby?" I asked of Gianna.

"Yo baby?" Yatta scoffed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mamé!" Gianna ran towards me in full speed. She jumped into my arms and I picked her up, holding her to the side.

"My baby! You know I missed you, right?" She nodded and I smiled. Even though we see her every week, it still felt like forever.

"I missed you too."

"And what about me?" Yatta asked as he held his arms out. I let Gianna get down and Yatta picked her up, kissing on her cheeks.

"I missed you too, Uncle." She giggled while he tickled her.

"I missed you more." He responded.

We chopped it up some more with Tamia, before getting Gianna's bag and heading back out to the car.

I walked with Gianna, hand in hand before helping her buckle up. Yatta and I took our seats, before he started up the car and drove off.

"Oh yeah, here's your food, baby." I spoke to Gianna once we got into the apartment. She smiled and grabbed the bag from me.

"Thank you!" She went to sit down and eat.

Yatta started blasting Just a lil Bit by 50, which scared me. Just as I was about to sit down, he came into the room and pulled me back up.

"Let me go." I snatched away from him but he still pulled me back up.

"You mad at me?" He asked me while he got all up in my face.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. But, he came right back up in my face. "You mad?"

"Moooove." I tried to hold in my smile as I looked up at him. He smirked before attacking my lips, causing us to both fall back onto the bed.

Once it started getting heated again, I pulled away and looked up at him while he kept eye contact with me. "Who was she?"

"I swear, I don't know." He replied.

"You better not be lying to me." I warned him and he smiled before kissing my lips again.

"I wouldn't do you like that, babymama." He kissed down to my stomach before standing up, pulling me up with him to go into the living room.

He started krumping to the music and I busted out laughing at how dumb he looked. But on the very lowest key, my baby was getting it. "You look dumb, sit down." I tried to stop laughing but I couldn't.

"Oh, you think you can do better?" He asked once he stopped dancing.

I raised a brow and even though I'm pregnant, that wasn't stopping me from shutting him up and showing off. I started krumping and shit too, getting all up in his face to be disrespectful. He laughed as he looked down at me, shaking his head.

"Sit down, pregnant ass."

"You mad because I can do better." I flipped my hair over my shoulder. I took a seat next to Gianna, who was so focused on her food. That little krump session tired my fat ass out, so I had to get a breather. I wasn't even 5 seconds later when he changed the song to Snoop Dogg's Wrong Idea.

Yatta went on live and I stood up, getting ready to dance again. We were really just being goofy, doing whatever we wanted to until I started backing up and shaking on him. Gianna was still in the room, so I wasn't doing too much while Yatta danced behind me, hyping me up in the process.

I was feeling so gangsta because of the beat and this was my shit as a youngin. I went up to the camera to read the comments, and he already has 5 thousand people watching. I read some nice comments along with some hate ones, before sticking my middle finger up and singing along. "I'm a gangsta, gangsta.
Gangsta niggas do yo dance."

19lilSheik: Get yo uglah, fat face ass out the camera sis 😂🤢

I flicked him off once I read his comment. "Fuck you, bug eyed bitch."

"Who you cussin?"

"Your lil brother." I rolled my eyes and put the phone back where it was, so it was leaning against the wall.

"Stop foolin, thats my son." Yatta spoke. "Sheik mayne, I'm tryna put you on this." He began to play a beat that he already put his verse on. I've heard it a couple times and quickly picked up the lyrics, so I was rapping along. Yatta hyped me up while I danced all up in the camera.

I read through the comments of people telling him to drop the song, before I sat down because my fat ass was out of breath. I realized that I still had my chick-fil-a, so I started smacking on that.

"Mamé?" Gianna asked.

"Yes, Gigi?" I looked over at her.

"What is that?" She pointed to my stomach and I busted out laughing.

"It's my baby, baby." I replied.

"Your baby?"

"Mhm, your little cousin." She smiled.

"Yay! Can I have a baby?" Yatta turned around so quick and he eyed the both of us.

"Hell nah-"

"When you're waaaay older, but for now, you're gonna have to stick to the baby dolls. Okay?" I responded and she nodded.

"Okay." She responded with a smile.

After ending his live, Yatta sat in between us, wrapping his arms around the both of us. "This that forever type shit, ya heard me?"

"Dat way." I stuck my tongue out and he smirked.

"Y'all love me?"

"Yes." Gianna replied and Yatta kissed her cheek.

"I love you too, princess."

"Of course I do, baby." I responded as I kissed his cheek. He did the same to me, before coming in contact with my lips, then our baby in my stomach.

"I love you too, baby mama."
______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.3K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.
26K 477 22
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"
269K 7.3K 31
- excuse any mistakes or errors/spellings πŸ₯΄
1.3M 45.3K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021