Hope (Wesley Stromberg fanfic)

By magstaswagsta

"I forgive you." I say to him, for what feels like the millionth time. More

Hope (Wesley Stromberg fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 4

932 19 1
By magstaswagsta

Wesley's POV

"Keaton, I did fix things with Melanie. Stop bugging me about it!" I yell into the phone as I finish eating lunch, and I earn a few glares from people in the restaurant.

"Wes, Drew is still pissed off that you kissed her.. He's gonna.. I don't know what he's gonna do but all I know is that he's angry at you." Keaton says, and I roll my eyes and walk out onto the street in Times Square.

"I honestly don't give a fuck. Drew says some of the stupidest shit sometimes."

"Okay.. Mom wants us to come to California for Christmas. You up for that?"

"I don't know, man.. I see Melanie every day, we're still just friends but I'm hoping that once she trusts me enough I'll be able to ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't need to be in Cali right now."

"Bro, I'm not sure mom is gonna be okay with that. Why not take Mel with us?"

"No no no, she isn't good around new people anymore.. Remember when she was so hesitant to even talk to us at the funeral? She needs space from people she doesn't know."

"Wes, mom isn't gonna have it. Christmas is like a month away.. Get her to trust you and she might go with us."

"I'll think about it." I hang up the phone, and walk back to my apartment.

I want to take Melanie to Cali with me, I just don't know.. Apparently she's never been out of New York and I don't want to overwhelm her.

*Hey, can I come over?* Melanie texts me and I smile to myself.

*Sure, do you want me to come pick you up?*

*No, I'm fine. I'll be over in a few minutes.*

*Okay, see you soon.* I text back and that ends our conversation. I hear a knock on my door and I go and answer it and see Melanie looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey, Wes," she says, and walks in and gives me a big hug and I hug back tighter.

"Wesley, I need to breathe." She says, and I laugh before letting her go and she laugh as well, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she looks down.

I shut the door and bring her to my room.

"So, why'd you want to come over?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you."

"Oh, really?" I smirk at her.

"Yes, stop being such a weirdo."

"Oh, I'm the weirdo?" I say, and tackle her to the bed and tickle her, hovering over her.

"Wesley, stop!" She squeals, and laughs and I continue to tickle her. She swats my hands away, and flips us over, pinning my hands to the bed as she straddles me.

"Mel, don't test me. I'll still find someway to tickle you."

"I doubt that." She says, and laughs.

Her face is a couple inches away from me and I just want to kiss her. I want to kiss her so badly and her sitting on top of me like this isn't helping. I look down at her lips, and she notices. She gets up quickly, and I sigh as I sit up.

"Wesley, I need to tell you something.."

"What is it?"

"Um.. I actually enjoyed it when you kissed me.." She mumbles and my mouth hands open as she looks down at the ground. I stand up and walk over to her, cupping her cheek with one hand while I rest my other hand on her hip.

"You did?" I ask, and she nods.

"I thought you didn't.. I thought that's why you ran out so quickly when I did that day."

"N-no, I loved it.." She mumbles and I press my lips to hers quickly, and she moves her hands to tangle her fingers in my hair quickly. I smile and so does she as we continue to kiss. I run my hands down her body, and lead my lips down her jaw and to her neck and I hear her start breathing heavily.

"Wes.." She moans and I smile against her skin, and kiss back up to her mouth. She pulls at the ends of my hair and a few seconds later I swear she puts her hands under my shirt for a complete second and I pull back.

"W-why'd you stop?" She stutters and I look down.

"I don't want to go too fast.. We're not even together, I just, I don't want to hurt you, Melanie. I don't want you to feel like another girl that I used. You mean more to me than that." I say, and she moves away from me.

"I think I should go.. I have to go to my parents house anyway."

"Mel, don't act like that. I'm only trying to protect you."

"Wesley, I'm not mad at you.. I promise." She says, and I can tell she's unsure. She comes over to me and pecks my lips quickly before leaving my room. Once I hear the door shut, I start pacing back and forth.

"Fuck!" I yell, and shove things off of my dresser.

I sit down on my bed and bury my face in my hands, frustrated. Fuck, she's just so confusing.. I give her space and she gets mad at me.

"Drew, come over." I say into the phone and get up and go in my living room.

"Wes, what's wrong?"

"Melanie just left and I.. Why didn't you tell me she's confusing.. I give her space and then when we're kissing and things get too heated I pull away and she gets mad at me! I don't fucking get it! Has she even had sex before?"

"Wesley calm down.. She's different, I've told you that. And how many times do I have to tell you to stay away from her! And why the fuck do you care if she's had sex?"

"Because we were headed that way and she seemed so willing.."

"You fucking asshole, Mel isn't like that. She's not a slut."

"I never called her that."

"That's what it sounded like. Me and Mel are going to see a movie right now so no, I can't come over. Go get with another girl, get your mind off things."

"I don't hook up with random girls anymore and you know that."

"Whatever, Wes. Talk to you later, bro." He says, and hangs up.

Melanie's POV

"Drew, who was that on the phone?" I ask, as he comes back over to me from the restrooms at the movie theater.

"It was Wes."

"What did he want?"

"He uh, he was talking to me about you."

"Why?"

"About what happened before you came over."

"Yeah, let's not talk about that."

"I agree."

Once the movie is over, me and Drew decide to go walking in Times Square and it was so crowded.. Well it's getting closer to Christmas so that's probably why.

As we're walking I see Keaton and I smile and walk over to him with Drew.

"Hey, Mel! How are you?" He asks, pulling me into a hug. He's always so happy.

"Good, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I had to go get Christmas presents with Wesley. We're going back to Cali to visit family. So is Drew."

"Aw, that's awesome! Well, I got to get back home. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye." They both say, and I smile and walk down the street as it starts to get dark. I pull my jacket closer to my body as I walk by people. Suddenly someone pulls me into an alley and presses me against the wall.

"Who are you?" I ask, and try to get out of his hold.

"Doesn't matter." The guy says, and I squirm as much as I can, and he starts rubbing up and down my thighs. I start yelling for help and he slaps me and I squirm even more.

"Let me go!" I yell, and he covers my mouth.

"Shut your fucking mouth."

I bite his hand and he pulls it away quickly and I start to scream. I fucking scream for dear life.

"Feisty, huh? Did I not tell you to shut the fuck up?"

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" I hear someone yell, and I turn around and see Wesley rushing towards us.

"And who are you?" The guy asks and the tears start streaming down my face.

"None of your fucking business. Let her go or I'll beat the shit out of you." Wesley says, and punches the guy, and he grabs my hand quickly, pulling me behind him.

"Why the fuck were you walking down here by yourself?" Wesley asks as we walk as fast as we can out of the alley.

"I was walking home. He pulled me down there."

When we get to Wesley's car, we get in quickly and he looks over at me and cups my cheek with his hand.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Wesley asks, and I lean up to kiss him and he kisses back.

"I'm fine. Can we just.. Wesley I want to go somewhere with you. Out of the city for a few days and we can just do whatever we want. When I left your apartment I realized how much my life is the same thing over and over. Please.. Just for a few days." I say, and he grins at me.

"You're willing to do that with me?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay, but what about clothes..?"

"Fuck that, let's leave right now." I say and he laughs and starts the car and we drive out onto the road.

As we're driving, it starts to get dark and so I turn up the music and roll my window down.

"What are you doing?!" Wesley yells, and starts laughing as I stick my head out the window, ignoring him. I let the wind blow through my hair and I just close my eyes as I enjoy this moment. Feeling carefree, and the music made it even better. The 1975 was blasting through the speakers and I started laughing as I through my arms up in the air.

When I sit back down in my seat, I kept the window down and the radio up and just close my eyes. This is what I've needed. This freedom to do whatever the hell I wanted.

"We need to stop at a hotel for the night, I'm about to pass out." Wesley says after a few minutes and I grin at him.

"Okay, I think there's one up the street."

"Yeah, I see that."

We pull up to the hotel, and my jaw drops.

"Wesley, this hotel looks fucking expensive, neither of us can us afford this."

"Mel, we're staying here. Do you see another hotel that's close?" He says, and gets out of the car, already knowing the answer. I get out as well and take Wesley's hand as we walk inside and go check in. Wesley pays for the night and we get handed a room key and head up to our room.

"Holy shit this room is huge." I say, and drop my bag in shock.

"Are you sure you got the least expensive room they have?" I ask, and Wesley comes up behind me after locking the door.

"I'm positive." He says, and kisses my cheek. I blush and follow him further into the room.

Wesley pulls his shirt off and I take it and run to the bathroom and change into just his shirt and my underwear.

"Oh shit," Wesley mumbles as I walk back into the room and I smile at him.

"Can I not wear your shirt? We are friends, right?"

"Y-yeah, but friends don't wear each other shirts and nothing else besides their underwear."

"Wes, shut up." I say, and wrap my arms around his neck and place my lips on his. He kisses back hesitantly and I smile and bite his lip and he tangles his fingers in my hair and I pull away, teasing him.

"Let's go to bed," I say, and he stands there shocked and I just get under the covers of the big comfy bed and he gets in with me.

-

I wake up the next day and see Wesley laying next to me, snoring. I giggle and get up to go look out the window. Damn, I really have no clue where we are.

"Oh fuck, what time is it?" I hear Wesley behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Good morning to you, too." I say, and look back at him. "It's 11:00 am."

I crawl back in bed and Wesley looks over at me and grins. "So how long are we gonna be gone on this little trip of ours?"

"I don't know.. Probably a week. Whenever we want to go back we can. I need to get some clothes though because I do not want to wear the same thing all week."

"Yeah, same here. We can go down to the shop in the hotel and get some clothes and whatever we need." He says, and starts to get up.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say, and head towards the bathroom.

Once I'm finished, I changed back into my clothes from yesterday, and left Wesley's shirt on the counter.

"Are you gonna go take a shower?" I ask, as I step back into the room.

"Yeah, where's my shirt?"

"It's in the bathroom."

"Okay, thanks." He says.

"You're welcome." I smile and he walks into the bathroom.

I sigh, and flop onto the bed. I honestly have no clue what we are doing but it makes sense in my mind. I wish it was warmer though, so me and Wesley could go to some of the beaches they have up here.

As I sit up, Wesley comes back into the room with his clothes on and I smile.

"Let's go get breakfast, I'm starving." I say, yawning and he nods before taking my hand and we head out of the room and down to the lobby.

Once we're done getting stuff we need, Wesley checks out and we head to the car.

"Do you need me to drive? You drove like 5 hours last night." I ask and he looks over at me before starting the car.

"No, I don't need you to. I'm perfectly fine." He says, and smiles at me.

"Okay, just let me know." I say, and lean over to kiss his cheek.

"You know, you really need to stop teasing me. We're just friends, remember?"

"Yeah, but it's fun." I smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

He rolls his eyes and we head out into the road. I turn the radio up loud as we come into a very crowded city. All I need is to have some fun and go to a party.

"Let's go to that party thing they're having tonight. Looks like fun." I say, and point to the big signs littering the street poles. It's supposedly a music festival and I smile as we park. "Let's go have some fun." I say, and we get out of the car.

---

Hello, so I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Don't really know what I'm doing with the story right now but hopefully it turns out well! I'll update as soon as I can.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 74 24
42.1K 927 47
*A wesley stromberg fan fiction*
My Calling By Haz

Fanfiction

179K 4.1K 32
// Wesley Stromberg // " ... stop trying to fight me, just let go and kiss me ... "