Friends With CreepyPastas.

By theblackmailruler

I help them out and they befriend me, I feel loved! in an odd and creepy way, yes. (Some information shared i... More

Chapter 2. You Must Be Zalgo.
Chapter 3. A New Beginning!
Chapter 4. Leaving Memories.
Chapter 5. Adjusting.
Chapter 6. New Friends, New Life.
Chapter 7, Will I See Tomorrow?
Chapter 8, Play Time.
Chapter 9, Hiding And Helping.
Chapter 10, Against Zalgo.
Chapter 11, A Darker Way.
Chapter 12, Waking Pain.
Chapter 13, Blood Red Paint.

Friends With CreepyPastas.

172 1 2
By theblackmailruler

Chapter 1. I've Been Kidnapped?

This book is about me. (Theblackmailruler/Harmony) trust me, this book will be interesting.

~Aw man~

I wasn't an ordanary teen, I didn't have much friends and was alone most of the time, I live on a lone street where hardly any cars drive by, I hardly ever go out at night unlike most teens nowadays.

On this particular weekend night I was bored and was allowed out late, so I went to my local Ideal Dairy and got some ice cream, as I ate it felt like someone was watching me, I hardly ever leave the house without my pocket kinife, but I forgot to bring it, I didn't feel vary safe.

As I walked home I could feel eyes starring at me, I was on a vary busy street so I figured it's just the other people walking on the other side of the road ir something, but the feeling stuck around as I walked down a less traveled road.

I turned around quickly to see if anyone was following me, I didn't see anyhing, so I continued to walk, soon I herd a voice behind me.

"Shh shh shh." It said.

I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, I was to scared to turn around, I ignored the voice and continued to walk, I kept hearing footsteps behind me so I walked faster, soon I arrived at my street.

"Finally." I sighed with relief.

I walked toward my house but saw someone standing at the corner by the stop sign, I froze in my tracks, I didn't recognize the figure.

"Shh shh shh." The figure said putting his finger up to his mouth.

'Rapist!' I thought.

I tried to run but my legs wouldn't move, my breathing became heavy, the figure began to walk closer, I found the power to step back a bit.

'W-what am I supposed to do!?!?!?!' I panicked.

I felt something fall to my feet, I looked down to see one of my pocket knifes sitting on the ground, I must have put it in my pocket awhile ago, I picked it up and went to face the rapist, he was now only two feet away from me.

'Crap.' I thought.

I could see him perfectly now, it wasn't a rapist, it was worse, for standing in front of me was Ticci Toby, I reasently read about him on the internet, I knew what he did, I knew I was no match for him.

"N-No!" I said.

"Shh shh shh." Ticci Toby said.

"No! I refuse to believe it!" I said.

I didn't want to, it must be some creep cosplaying as him.

"Shh." The Toby fake said covering my mouth.

I pushed him away and lashed out at him with my knife, he stepped back and dodged my attack.

"Go away!" I Shouted.

"Shh." The fake said.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled my towards him, covering my mouth, suddenly I had a strange feeling come over me, a feeling of exhaustion, I collapsed in Toby's arms, my world slowly faded into black as he picked me up, I passed out.

******

I herd voices, it sounded like they were in the same room as me.

"What do we do now?" One voice asked.

"Yeah, how do we even know she'll help us?" Another voice asked.

"I don't know, okay? I'm new at this." A raspy voice said.

I opened my eyes, I was in a dark room, I could somewhat see though the darkness, I sat up and looked to my right, I saw seven dark figures standing on the darkness.

"She's awake." The Smallest figure said to the tallest.

"I'll put her to sleep." Another figure said.

it crouched down and slowly moved toward me.

"Go to sleep." The figure whispered.

"Wha!" I said moving back.

"Your suppose to put her to sleep, not scare the life out of her." Another figure said.

"This... isn't going to work out." Another figure said.

"W-where am I?" I asked.

The room fell silent for a moment.

"You didn't tell her?" The tallest figure asked turning to the second tallest.

"She was attacking me, I had to get it over and done with or we'd never get her." The second tallest said with a sruhg.

"Answer my question!" I demanded.

"She's definitely the one we need, she has lots of spunk." The smallest figure said.

"Hang on, do I know you?" I asked.

"probably." The tallest figure said.

I sat and thought for a moment, I knew them, I just needed to remember where.

"Oh god no." I said.

"What?" The second tallest asked.

"Oh god, this can't be right!" I moaned.

"What's her problem?" The crouched down figure asked.

"Shut it, Jeff! I'm having a mental breakdown!" I said.

"Wow." The smallest figure said.

"How did you know it was me?" Jeff asked.

"The whole 'go to sleep' thing kinda gave it away." I said.

"Can you guess everyone else?" The tallest figure asked.

"Well, your Slendy." I started.

"What about us?" A figure asked as he pulled the smallest figure and another figure about the same size as him over to his side.

"Masky, Hoodie, and.... uh... Ben?" I asked.

"Holy cow." Ben said.

"What about us two?" The second tallest asked pointing at himself and he last figure.

"Well........ I know your Toby." I said pointing at the second tallest.

"And me?" The last one asked.

"um....... Eyeless Jack, right?" I asked.

The light came on and I was blinded for a moment, after my eyes edgusted I saw Slender Man, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Jeff, Ben and Eyeless Jack, Ben looked dumbstruck.

"Uh oh, I think I broke Ben." I said.

"He'll be fine." Eyeless Jack said.

I stood up and brushed off my jeans, then looked at Slender Man.

"Care to enlighten me?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, well." Slender Man started.

"We need your help." Toby said.

"Heh?" I asked.

"Not just us seven, all Creepypastas need you." E. Jack said.

"Okay, hold on, Your saying that you super psychotic fictional caricters need my help?" I asked.

"Man you catch on quickly." Masky said.

"I'm smarter than I look." I said.

"Apparently." Ben said.

"So, what do you need my help with exactly?" I asked.

"All we need you to do is make Zalgo let us go." Toby said.

"Ah." I said.

"So you understand?" Ben asked.

"Nope." I said with a smile.

"Jeez! She's more clueless then Jeff!" Hoodie said.

"Hey!" Jeff said.

"Look, make it so Zalgo doesn't want us and we'll pay you back." Slender Man said.

"Like how?" I asked with an evil smile.

"We won't kill you." Jeff said.

"Sorry, if that's all, I can only help Zalgo keep you here." I said.

"Crule hearted beast!" Masky said.

"I could make a request, and if you agree I'll help you get out." I said.

"What's your request?" Slender Man asked.

"Once we get out, you'll all have to be my friends." I said.

"seems fair." Toby said.

"What's the catch?" Jeff asked.

"You must attend all my tea party's and not kill me or anyone I like." I said.

"Heh, no way." Jeff said.

"Okay, then. I'm going to go see if Zalgo will let me out." I said starting to walk off.

"You have a deal." Slender Man said.

"Really?" I asked turning back to the Creepies.

"Yes." Slender Man said.

"Alrighty then!" I said walking back over.

"Okay, first things first, what's your name?" Hoodie asked.

"You mean to tell me that you absolutely need me but you never new my name?" I asked.

"Yeah, kinda." Ben said.

"Well, it's Harmony." I said.

"You don't seem to act in your name." Slender Man said.

"My mom named me that so she could shout "HARMONY!" out the door" I said. (That is seriously why she named me Harmony, no joke.)

"Your mom must be crazy." E. Jack said.

"No, not really." I said.

"Alright, now we need a plan." Toby said.

"Hey, where's my pocket knife?" I asked feeling my pockets.

"Oh, yeah, here." Toby said handing me my pocket knife.

I slapped Toby.

"Ow! What was that for?!?!?!" Toby asked rubbing his cheek.

"That's for kidnapping me!" I said angerily.

"I was only-" Toby started.

I pulled him down to my level and kissed him on the cheek.

"What was that for?!?!?!" Toby asked pulling away.

"For kidnapping me." I said happily.

"Jeez you got issuses." Toby said.

"I don't have issuses, I have Pikashoes." I said.

" 'Pikashoes'?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, big ones, like, I donno, size twelve or something." I said.

"Okay, your probally the most weirdest person I've ever met." Ben said.

"Yeah, just wait 'till you meet my sister." I said.

"Alright, is there anything you need to tell us before this, like, any medical condistions?" Slender Man asked.

"Oh, yes. Sooner or later you'll either be scared of me or worry about my mental health." I said calmly.

"Why?" Jeff asked.

"Well, I'd show you, but you need to make me or someone else laugh." I said.

"Well, that shouldn't be hard, I'm a really funny guy." Jeff said.

"Go ahead." I said.

Jeff began cracking up jokes but no one laughed.

"So, you being a funny guy was the joke, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Go to sleep!" Jeff said pulling out his knife.

Jeff ran stright for me, I put my hand out quickly and Jeff ran into my fist, he hit the floor screaming in pain.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"Stupid woman." Jeff said getting up.

"You okay?" Slender Man asked.

"Peachy." Jeff said turning to me.

"No. My names Harmony." I said.

"That's a stupid name, and your face shows all signs of an idiot!" Jeff said.

I threw my pocket knife at Jeff, it hit him on the forehead, Jeff hit the floor again, only this time he wasn't alone, Ben hit the floor with laughter, next thing I knew I was on the ground laughing as well.

"What's so funny?" Jeff asked grabbing my shirt.

I couldn't stop laughing so I pointed at Ben, who was still laughing.

"It's not funny, Ben!" Jeff said.

I stuck my fingers into the slits in his cheaks.

"Stop!" Jeff said.

"Will you behave?" I asked catching my breath.

"Yeah, Yeah. Just let go of me!" Jeff said.

I let him go and continued to laugh with Ben.

"We need you two to shut up. Zalgo might hear you." Masky said.

Jeff covered Ben's mouth while Toby covered mine. I ended up licking his hand.

"Eeew! Gross!" Toby said dropping me.

"Warning: When mouth is covered, hand will be licked." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 966 89
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
10.8K 401 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
1.1K 27 10
It was just a normal I was playing video games when I fell asleep and had these weird dreams but they ended coming true and it's got a certain killer...
6.7K 327 27
This is, you guessed it, about creepypasta. :o) I'll give you a little taste of Creepypasta tale. :o) There is this girl, this girl is named Luna...