Actress in Disguise

By The_Anonymous_Me

The top actress in Hollywood, Jessica Raymond, goes undercover as a nerd attending a normal high school. What... More

QUICK NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

79 2 6
By The_Anonymous_Me

Hey... It's been another few months... I haven't been on Wattpad, I apologize. Anyways if you are an old reader, thank you SO much for still being here and make sure to start 2 chapters back for recap!

**

Chapter 25~

Thomas leaned in and we locked lips. His gentle warmth invaded my mouth with each touch. His tongue caressed my own softly yet passionately. We made out for a good half a minute before I pulled away, licking the saliva off of my lips. I smiled at Thomas and he smiled back, before biting down on his bottom lip playfully and leaning in for more intimacy.

His strong arms threw me against a tree, where I gasped upon the sudden impact of my back colliding with the trunk. We proceeded to kiss, with our bodies colliding and hands moving through one another's hair in harmony.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Carl. His dark brown curls fell over his eyes, concealing the emotions hidden within them. Even without seeing his eyes, I could sense the hurt. I could feel his anger through the stare, which startled me so much I had to push Thomas away.

"Carl..." Our eyes met, and we awkwardly maintained eye contact for the longest time, neither of us uttering a single word, until Thomas finally broke the silence.

"What are you doing here?" Hissed Thomas angrily.

"This is my home," said Carl, matter of factly. "Do I need permission from my baby brother to step onto my property?"

"Leave," Thomas growled, eyes glaring angrily at his older sibling. Carl took a few steps towards us, and Thomas immediately stepped between us, creating a barrier. "You're not laying another finger on her."

"Thomas, I'm fine. He didn't mean to... Let's just keep the past in the past." I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Let it go."

This made him rage. He aggressively turned to me, raising his voice. "He raped you! You expect me to just let it go?"

I winced at the word rape. The memories it brought back were not pleasant, but I knew holding the grudge wouldn't get us anywhere.

"Thomas... It's fine. I'm okay now... It's over. He knows he made a mista-"

I didn't finish, because Thomas charged at Carl, landing a quick, powerful blow right in the jaw. I gasped.

"Thomas, stop!" I cried. He proceeded to punch his brother, with no sense of compassion. Carl stayed silent, and did not struggle to fight back. Finally, Thomas pulled away, gasping for air.

"Get your ass out of here, and don't let me see you again. Or I will kill you." Thomas turned and walked towards me. He tossed a protective arm around my shoulders, and forced me to walk in the opposite direction. "Let's go." I opened my mouth to say something, but immediately closed it.

The following day, we had a private wedding, just the two of us. No guests. We drank wine and danced, celebrating how far we have come. Life was finally peaceful. No more assassins, no need to constantly watch my back. I had clean, warm clothes and no longer starved. I am blessed with a roof over my head, one that I shared with my beloved Thomas. He was the one....

That rescued me.

"Cut!" Max Crystal yelled. "Good work guys! Movie is finally finished!"

The staff and all the actors cheered in unison.

I quickly changed into my clothes, and removed the makeup. It felt nice to finally get out of the studio after a long day of work. As I was exiting the changing room, I came to find Jeremy waiting outside.

I beamed, and jumped into his open arms. I deeply inhaled his cologne, savoring his scent. "I love you," I muttered into his shirt.

"I love you too," Jeremy replied. I soon realized he was looking in a certain direction, seemingly distracted by whatever was there. I pulled away and looked in the direction of his eyes.

Tyler stood there, staring at us. His jaw dropped, but no word escaped. What's his problem?

Jeremy looked at Tyler with this inexplainable look. His eyes had a certain expression, one that I have never seen on him before.... Jealousy?

"Babe," said Jeremy in his deep, seductive voice. He looked into my eyes, and pulled me into a deep kiss. My eyes widened, shocked by the sudden move. Jeremy made eye contact with Tyler, before smirking in victory. This made the caramel haired boy rage.

Tyler glared at Jeremy, before throwing the bouquet of roses onto the ground aggresively, then proceeded to stomp out the door. The thing is... Before he threw that, I didn't even notice those flowers were in his hand.

What were the flowers for?

Is that kid going on a date?

With who?

I rolled my eyes at the fact that I even cared. It was probably some big boobed bimbo from school. I mean... Anyone Tyler Crystal hits on has got to be a dumb, brainless cheerleader who has breasts bigger than her head. I quickly dismissed the thoughts.

After Tyler completely disappeared from sight, Jeremy pulled away.

"You're not going to keep kissing me?" I asked, slightly salty. Pouting, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, forcing another kiss upon him. His stubble poked me in the chin but I didn't mind it. "Kiss me, Jeremy."

He pulled away.

I gave him the "what-the-actual-fuck" look, to which he replied with a shrug. "Sorry, I'm busy Jess. Some other time. Gotta get going now."

"That's fine...." I quietly muttered with bitterness, before watching him walk out of the place. I quickly gathered my belongings and followed.

I entered my car, sat down, and pulled out my phone from my purse and saw a message notification.

You have (1) new message:

Your friend.... Beth was it? She is FREAKY I tell ya. The number of nudes on her phone... Damnnnn. <3

I gasped, and immediately texted Beth.

Jessica: The creepy stalker guy sent me a text about you

She replied within a few seconds.

Beth: What?

Jessica: He saw your nudes

Beth: How?

Jessica: idk but I got a text about your nudes

Beth: Omg so creepy. He sits behind me too. We're in Spanish class together

Jessica: Well were you looking at your pictures in class?

Beth: No of course not!

Jessica: find out as much as you can about him

Beth: k txt u ltr gtg techer cming right nw

I sighed. This was crazy. Who on earth is this guy?

I started my car and drove to the mall, hoping to take my mind off of things by shopping. Prior to exiting my car, I quickly transformed into Caroline. It's too troublesome going out in public when you're the top actress in Hollywood, you know?

I walked around, wandering from store to store, ignoring the disgusted looks shoppers gave me.

Then I saw it.

A big sign at Victoria's Secret indicating a sale today.

Fuck.

And of course, I walked into the store. The strong fragrance of the lingerie shop filled my nose as I entered. It's been a while since I shopped here. I spent around half an hour picking out bras and underwear, hoping to seduce Jeremy with my irresistible charm and sex appeal.

Feeling good after shopping, I left the store with a bright grin plastered on my pimpled and greasy face.

Jeremy will definitely like these.

"Caroline?" I turned at the sound of my name.

There stood Tyler.

He looked at the bag in my hand, then looked up at the sign "Victoria's Secret" and almost choked on his own spit dying of laughter. "You?" He gasped between fits of laughter. "That's hilarious."

He walked up to me, and pulled the bag away from the grasp of my skinny fingers. I tried to get it back, but he was bigger, faster, and stronger.

Curse you female genes.

Curse you stupid jock and your stupidly useless height.

"Oh my god." He said, bursting out in laughter as he pulled out a black lacy thong. "What's this?"

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. Embarrased, I tackled him, jumping for the underwear as he waved it around up high for all the shoppers to see. Many curious eyes were on us and a few girls giggled as they walked by.

"Give it back!" I screamed, jumping on him, but failing to reach the underwear.

How is he so tall?

He laughed historically, clutching his stomach and doubling over. I growled at him.

"Oh my." He said sarcastically and with great amusement when he pulled out another thong.... A red G-String. My face immediately turned almost as red as the underwear.

I pounced at him, screaming and cussing the entire time. I was furious.

"Tyler you little piece of shit. Give it back!"

"Reach for it," he smirked. "Midget."

Oh no he didn't.

I kicked him in the knee. He bent over in pain, glaring at me. I took the chance to snatch my bag, and turned to leave.

"Wait!" I heard the pighead shout. "What were you doing, buying such... Things?" He held back a laugh.

I hissed like a cat. "Mind your on business!" I turned to leave again.

"Wait Caroline!"

I rolled my eyes. "What now?"

"Take a walk with me. Let's get some air... I want to talk."

***

Please comment, vote, follow, and reccomend my book to others! It means the world to me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 1 2
Gimana kalo Ara, seorang gadis idaman para cowok, terobsesi untuk merubah sikap Rey, cowok yang selalu buat onar? Lalu Rey yang awalnya sangat cuek d...
834 21 4
it took her everything just to sing for him but he was already totally in love.
3 1 1
una historia en la que cuenta la vida de jimin con t/n
6 0 2
solo seguiré