The bet (jack Avery story )

By lovetoread817

Being Logan and Jake Paul's sister has disadvantages and advantages. Like meeting team 10 and becoming rlly g... More

1
2
Characters
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MUST READ

18

3.3K 60 25
By lovetoread817

I woke up to the smell of food I looked around and saw that jack wasn't here with me. I got up and put My hair in a messy bun. I walked out my room and walked to the kitchen to see a shirtless jack. I walked up to him and hugged him from the back. " good morning babe " I said. " good morning princess " he said back. " what ya doing " I asked. " making us breakfast " he said. " ok well I'm going to make the bed and turn on some music " I said. " wait give me a kiss " he said. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. I walked over to my phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speakers and started blasting music. First I started playing the descendents 2 soundtrack. I walked to my room and made my bed and cleaned up my room since we made a mess last night watching the movie. " BABY BREAKFAST IS READY " he yelled. " OK COMING " I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen and saw two plates with two glasses of orange juice on the table. " OK LOOK THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION IT'S A DO OR DIE SITUATION IF U DON'T GIVE ME BACK THE KING I'LL NO HESITATION I'll SERVE U RIGHT HERE AND I DON'T NEED A RESERVATION THAT WAY YOUR WHOLE PIRATE CREW CAN HAVE A DEMONSTRATION. RELEASE HIM NOW AND WE CAN GO OUR SEPARATE WAY UNLESS U WANT TO DEAL WITH ME AND THE VKS " I said along. " LETS GO MAKE UR MOVE PEACE OR WAR IS UP TO U GIVE HIM UP AND DO IT NOW IF U DON'T IT'S GOING DOWN" we both sang along. " HEY WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE. WE DON'T HAVE TO LIGHT THE FUSE. MAL WHATEVER U CHOOSE IT'S GONNA BE A LOSE LOSE THERE'S GOTTA BE A BETTER WAY. UMA I PROMISE I'LL GIVE U YOUR CHANCE. YOU'LL HAVE YOUR SAY" jack sang along. " SILLY KING. YOU? GIVE ME A CHANCE? YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME A CHANCE? WELL NOT A CHAAAAAAAANCE " I sang. We sat down and started eating our food. We were both on our phones looking at social media when I looked up at jack looking so cute. I took a picture but didn't post it. I put my phone down and just looked at jack but my phone went off.

@ericacostell

If only you knew

" what's ericas last post about " I asked. " oh idk " jack said. " I'll call her later " I said. " ok " jack said. We finished eating and I washed the dishes. " I'm going to go get dressed " I said walking to my room.

Jack's pov

" I'm going to get dressed " Mia said walking into her room. God I don't know if I like her of not. When we cuddled last night it was different but I liked it and then when she fell asleep I looked at her she's so cute. I'm so confused I don't know what to do. Maybe this bet was a mistake. No jack it wasn't continue with this bet u got it. I got up and went into Mia's room to change. " hey babe " she said. " yea " I said. " can u bring me my mascara it's on my table " she asked. " yea " I said. I grabbed her mascara and gave it to her. " thanks babe " she said kissing me. " no problem princess " I said. Every time she calls me babe it feels right. I just don't know right now if I have feelings for her or if this is just a phase. " Mia " I said. " yes " she said back. " why do u wear make up " I asked. " bc I look dead without it " she said. " no u don't " I said. " yes I do " she said. " No u look beautiful without your make up. You look beautiful every single day with or without makeup. U look beautiful in skin tight clothes and baggy clothes. Ur beautiful and u need to see that " I said. " omg jack " she said tearing up. " no don't cry baby " I said. " sorry it's just no one has ever treated me like u do and it feels amazing " she said. " well u need to be treated like this for the rest of your life " I said. She came up to me and kissed me. When we pulled apart we looked into each other's eyes. " I love u Mia " I said. " I love u too jack " she said back. I do I love her. I can't believe I was so blind before but I love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...
95.1K 1.4K 42
Brinley Paul the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul. Her life was everywhere for a while especially with her brothers constantly being busy, but...
3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...