π”ππˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“π„πƒ||𝐃...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER TWENTY

1.4K 154 80
By gangstresses

DEVANTE

"Man I need to cut my hair and get this blonde out, it's hella played out now on me" I looked in the mirror I was holding up to look at my face.

"Yeah it is played out though" Dalvin said as he hogged up all the popcorn as his feet were a few inches away from K-Ci while he was asleep and laid stretch out on the floor with a lollipop stuck to the side of his face.

Jojo on the other hand was way to busy enjoying the horror movie marathon we were watching right now.

"I might get a piercing, I'm tired of looking like the little boy from back in the day, I wanna get some tattoos but that maybe later on, ya hear me Dal?" I told Dalvin as I soon felt Dalvin staring a hole at the side of my face.

"You alright or something?" I asked him as Dalvin soon stopped staring at me and shook his head.

"Nigga what makes you think Dad gonna let yo stupid ass go and get a piercing let alone some tattoos, you already know he was against us getting our ears pierced when we were little but gave in because Nana begged him and you Dad can't say no to our Nana" Dalvin stated a matter-of-factly.

"Man, he ain't gonna never know about the piercing if I just take it out when he is around me but bam..." I snapped my fingers in front of Dalvin face as he knocked my whole hand out the way.

"When he is not around, I pop that fucker back in like it's nothing" I smiled.

"Mhmm, so whatcha gonna do about getting some ink on yo skin?" Dalvin asked.

"I'll get that done after graduation besides after that I don't have to be under dictator rule anymore, I'll be a free man" I chuckled as Dalvin kissed his teeth obviously mad over the fact he is stuck in the house with our mother and overbearing father for another year while I will be able to be anything I want and not be a Reverend just like my father.

"Yeah you gonna go and I will be left here by my lonesome" Dalvin spoke lowly as he looked down into his lap as his face was expressionless as I couldn't read him but I felt his sadness.

"Come here little nigga" I told him as I engulf him into a hug as Dalvin tried to squirm but soon gave up as his upper lip curled up in an unpleasant fashion as he stares up at me.

"I love you Dalvinnnnnn" I whispered to him.

"De, stop being creepy...I feel highly uncomfortable" Dalvin squeaked out with his high pitch voice.

"You know you love me, witcha big ass forehead" I lifted my left arm and slightly gave him noogie as he wiggled away from me breaking loose.

"Aye De, Jojo wanna do something hella funny" Dalvin asked us abruptly as he got up from the couch while Jojo finally advert his eyes away from the television as him and I gave all our undivided attention to Dalvin.

"Yeah, sure why not? We both said in unison.

"Here some markers let's draw on
K-Ci's face" Dalvin chuckled as he threw two red markers to Jojo and I.

Jojo and I soon got up as Dalvin soon followed in as we all squatted down to K-Ci's level as Dalvin propped half his body alongside the couch as he was still asleep with the lollipop stuck to the left side of his face.

We all took the caps off the red stained markers as they soon all connected to his dark complexion as I drew tiny dicks above K-Ci's eyebrows as Jojo drew a big one on his right side of his mouth stopping at the corner of his mouth.

"Look, loookkkk" Jojo stifled laughed as we saw what Dalvin drew beside his mouth.

"Cum for free" We all laughed as K-Ci shifted a little as all of our eyes went wide in fear as we soon scrambled to get off the floor.

"Oh shit, alert bitch!" Dalvin whispered yelled as we soon took the red markers, putting the caps back on all three of them as we quickly scouted them all the way under the couch.

We soon all got up as Dalvin literally thrusted himself foward in the air and rolled away over to the recliner Jojo was previously sitting at.

Jojo and I quickly sat in the couch acting normal as possible.

Hearing heavy ass breathing, Jojo and I swiftly turned our heads and saw Dalvin trying to catch his breath.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up sounding like you done ran a whole marathon" I whispered yelled at him.

Hearing a loud ass snort we all turned our heads to the sudden noise and see K-Ci fluttering open his eyes as he soon squint them and hiss like a cat.

"The light, it burrnnnsss!" K-Ci wallowed around as we laughed at him but not because he was acting a fool but of the art we did on his face not to long ago.

"Ohhh a mirror" K-Ci soon got up as he snatched the mirror I had before off couch beside me.

K-Ci closes his eyes as we all anticipated his next unpredictable move.

"Mirror Mirror that I have in my hand, who is the most flyest nigga of them all" K-Ci spoke confidenly as he opened his eyes.

One...Two...Th-

"Ahhhhh! What the fuck, no you can't cum in my mouth! I don't do nun of that-the devil is a lie!" K-Ci screamed, hysterically as all three of us erupted in laughter.

"Man, fuck all y'all-drawing dicks on my face and shit!" K-Ci put the mirror down on the couch as he grabbed onto my shirt collar and shook me as I laughed at his priceless face.

"Hah!" I yelled out as tears flow out my eyes as my cheek bones start to hurt from laughing at K-Ci while Dalvin and Jojo were literally rolling on the floor laughing.

My laughing soon died down as I heard the door bell ringing constantly.

I soon pushed K-Ci off me as I chuckled lowly as I got up and made my way towards the door.

I unlocked it and opened it up all the way seeing a familar face with a whole bunch of suitcases at the door, a face I haven't seen in so many years after the incident.

"What's up cuh" Dominic asked as he smirked as he leaned against the door frame with a joint dangling from his lips.

______________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

JOJO?

DOMINIC?

DOMINIC'S FACE
CLAIM IS TERRANCE HOWARD
CIRCA 1996.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1K 27
A Jay, Ddot and Dd story
3.4K 130 7
In which a girl meets a Ecuadorian Formula Three driver who drunkenly stumbles in to her home and falls in love with him. A FORMULA THREE STORY JUAN...
161K 3.1K 25
You are the image of perfect! You can sing, dance, rap, model, write songs, and play over 10 instruments. It was your dream to become an idol and one...
112K 3.6K 7
A short story about a young billionaire that was betrayed and cheated on by his fiancΓ© with his favourite cousin. While on a quest to hire a suitable...