Ice and Snow

By Vireen

Aesha Camarell, typical school girl with two best buddies. Cole Rogenson, school heart throb andone of the mo... More

Ice and Snow
Chapter One: The First Day
Chapter Two: The Sister
Chapter Three: The Saturday
Chapter Four: The Apology
Chapter Five: The Twins
Chapter Six: The Cave
Chapter Seven: The Fire Powers
Chapter Eight: The Ice Powers
Chapter Nine: The Park
Chapter Ten: The Early Winter
Chapter Eleven: The.....Date?
Chapter Twelve: The Warmth
Those Feelings ( Special Chapter )
Chapter Thirteen: The Love
Chapter Fourteen: The Holidays
Chapter Fifteen: The Suite
Chapter Sixteen: The Friend
Chapter Seventeen: The Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: The Mistake
Chapter Nineteen: The Letter
Bring Him Back (Oh, Lookie, Another Special Chapter)
Chapter Twenty: The Rescue
Chapter Twenty One: The Family
Chapter Twenty Two: The Cousins
Chapter Twenty Three: The Dinner Party
Chapter Twenty Four: The City of Love
Chapter Twenty Five: The Brother
Chapter Twenty Six: The Rejection
Finally (Lastie Specialie Chappie)

Chapter Twenty Seven: The Song

7.8K 320 81
By Vireen

Last chapter of Ice and snow, people! Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments! I appreciate it, and I hope there'll be as much (or maybe more) of those in my next book!

-Vireen

P.S. I don't own the song in this chap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty Seven: The Song

Aesha’s POV

After I left Brent and Kennedy alone, I strolled around the party, hoping to maybe talk to someone. I spotted my brother and Shaelon by the buffet, talking and eating. My stepsister and stepbrother dating, it was kind of awkward for me but love is love, right? Though, I feel really bad for Sean because he’s left out.

I wonder where he is now.

I reached down and rubbed my feet. The heels were killing me, as usual.

I started walking again but I tripped and bumped into someone’s chest. I stumbled back, but the person grabbed my wrist.

“S-sorry,” I said, looking up at him. And then I really wished I hadn’t been so clumsy.

“You should stop tripping like that,” Cole smirked. I glared up at him. Why the hell wouldn’t he just leave me alone?! He had to bring everyone to Vegas!

“I’m going to murder you,” I took a step towards him, my fists clenched, “Didn’t I tell you to leave me with my life.”

“You know very well I can’t just let go of you. Plus, how do you think will your friends feel?” he said calmly.

I didn’t say anything, so he went on, “But you are happy, right? Seeing your friends here?”

“Yeah,” I muttered. He took a step closer and hugged me, “I won’t let go of you, Aesha. I’ll never do that.”

He put his lips on my hair, “You deserve someone who’ll make you happy. And he’s right here. I’ll never hurt you or let go of you.” He pulled away, looking at me with pleading eyes.

“I…I…” I was lost for words. He was right, even though we had our powers, we won’t be hurting anyone anymore. We know now the risk and I also had the ring. What could go wrong with that?

But honestly, I’m not really ready for a relationship after all what happened.

I kept my gaze at the ground, not believing it when I said this, “C-Cole. I…..uh…j-just one more night, we’ll be together. One last night.” I took out my hand, “Will you be my date?”

He grinned from ear to ear and took my hand, planting a little kiss there, “Come on, my snow queen.”

Our fingers intertwined together, we made our way towards the dance floor. My two friends were nowhere to be seen, which probably they’re somewhere alone, together. I just wanted them to be happy because it’s been so long since I began to notice their liking for each other. Both of them were so dense to see it. Though, I was clueless when it came to my own love life, too.

All those days when Cole and I were together, he showed his affection to me. I was too focused on caring about my family and friends. I never thought he’ll actually be hurt when I said ‘no’ to him.

“Cole,” I said.

“Mhhhmm?” his face was buried on my shoulder.

“I’m really really sorry for hurting you before,” I apologized, “I wasn’t thinking at all.”

He rested his forehead on mine, “It’s okay, and I forgave you already.”

“And sorry for running away,” I said.

He chuckled, “Just stop apologizing. Everything’s okay now I’m with you here.”

“Really?” I asked. He nodded, “The girl I want to be with forever, is now here, dancing with me. It’s fine if you’re not ready to be my girlfriend yet but I promise I’ll wait for you.”

But maybe you shouldn’t wait any longer…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cole’s POV

Aesha and I sat on the couch here upstairs. We stopped dancing a while ago and decided to just go upstairs. She rested her head on my shoulder while I wrapped an arm around her.

Nothing could make this any better. I felt like the happiest guy when she asked me to be her date. This night is something I’ll cherish forever, holding her in my arms. I just wish this won’t ever end.

“Aesha, I have something to ask you,” I said.

“What is it?” she questioned.

“Do you love me?” I asked her. I wanted her to say yes so bad.

She seemed unsure of what to answer. After what seemed like forever she said, “I don’t know.”

My face fell. I know I needed to wait until she was sure; until she made up her mind. But I felt impatient. Couldn’t she just say ‘yes’ already?

“Cole, I have to go,” she said. No, Aesha. I’m not letting you go, ever.

“Are you coming back?” I asked, hopeful.

She nodded, “I-I just need to clear my mind, that’s all.” She stood from the couch and began to walk away. But she stopped on her tracks and turned on her heel. She went back to me and kissed my cheek, “I’ll see you later,”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aesha’s POV

When he asked me whether he loved me or not, I didn’t know what to tell him. Sure, I did love him, but I just can’t bring myself to say it. I felt horrible for leaving him alone upstairs.

Being close to him like that made me feel better, like anything didn’t matter except for the two of us. I loved him, he loves me, but we weren’t together. The other people I care for were already happy, but I wasn’t. I sighed and went down the stairs to grab a drink.

“Are you okay?” A voice asked beside me as I brought the cup of water to my lips.

“No, clearly I’m not,” I looked over at my brother, and questioned, “Where’s your girlfriend?”

He shrugged, “She got drunk, I helped her to the bathroom. She’s puking her guts out and she’s resting in one of the bedrooms here.”

“Don’t take advantage of her,” I advised in a singsong voice. A blush crept up on his neck, “I-I won’t do that!”

I smirked, “Sure you won’t.”

He blinked, “Are you actually expecting us to do ‘it’?”

I shrugged, “It wouldn’t hurt being an aunt…”

“Aesha!”

I burst out laughing. He pouted and crossed his arms, “Stop going off topic, Elsha. Why are you upset?”

“It’s about Cole,” I admitted.

James rolled his eyes, “What stupid thing did you do this time?”

I ignored his comment, “He asked me if I loved him, or not and I said I didn’t know then I left him.”

He sighed, “I’m starting to doubt if I’m the idiot here,”

I shot a glare at him and ran a hand through my curls, “What am I going to do?”

Then I saw Cylene making her way towards us. I turned to James and noticed a mischievous smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So…it’s okay with you if I date your brother?” I asked Cylene. Again.

She smiled at me, “Ice girl, it’s fine. You love each other, and I’m not going to stop that.”

“And you both are going to help me with this?” I asked both of them this time. James and Cylene nodded their heads, “Yep.”

I took a deep breath and went up the stage. You can do this, Aesha. Just think about Cole; just think about the love of your life.

James’ idea was a perfect one – at least that’s what I think – and Cylene willingly agreed to help us with it. My brother told us the plan: I was going ot sing a song. Cylene already suggested the perfect song to sing. Then after I sing…..oh God.

James picked up his drumsticks and went to the instrument he’s playing. Cylene, on the other hand, was playing her guitar.

 “Are you ready?” James asked. I gulped, “Yes,”

From afar, I spotted Cole making his way down the stairs. Our eyes locked for about three seconds, before I averted my gaze from him. I began to feel sick as the music started.

The music got everyone’s attention, and when I started to sing, everybody was watching me – even the adults. I also spotted Brent and Kennedy watching me, holding hands. That meant something…

I started singing,

High dive into frozen waves where the past come back to life, I didn’t want to think about the past; all that happened in my life. The letter from Dad, the fights of my stepsiblings, my one of my friends leaving me and – of course – the whole thing I have to go through with Cole.

Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time, I was scared of hurting the people I care for before. It was painful when I killed my dad.

Hold still right before we crash ‘cause we both know how this ends, Cole and I knew we were going to hurt each other, and also the people we love. My friends my family, all of them.

A clock ticks ‘till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again, I really did love Cole, but I was holding it back.

‘Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn’t need, I closed my eyes, not caring if the people we staring at me.

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know why, this time, I looked directly at Cole, who had his gaze on me.

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy? It was true. If got together, it’s dangerous, but I’d still be nothing without him.

If our love’s insanity why are you my clarity? I didn’t tear my gaze from him yet.

I let James and Cylene play the slightly long instrumental. There were fewer lyrics, but it was fine by me. I continued,

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy? I fell in love with him, and he cares for me.

If our love’s insanity why are you my clarity?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finished the song, I realized it was now coming to the hard part. I placed a hand on my stomach, to keep it from doing backflips.

“Um,” I spoke through the microphone, “Can everyone quiet down please?”

I felt sicker and sicker as the people quieted down and stared at me. I mean, these are freaking rich people! I looked back at my brother and friend and they sent me encouraging smiles.

 “I’ve been in a lot of struggles in my life,” I began, “ever since I met this guy.”

I sucked my breath when I sneaked a quick glance at Cole, “It started off rough, but as time passed by, we grew closer to each other and soon became friends.”

“One day, he told me he liked me and I just didn’t know what to say,” I continued, “There were mixed feelings about it. But I knew we can’t be together. He didn’t give up, though. He kept caring for me, even though I rejected him. He showed me that he really loved me. Then things began to change. There were a few problems and I ended up running away. I reunited with my real mother and they accepted me as family. When the boy finally found me, he promised to not ever let go of me,” Tears were already filling my eyes, running down my face, “Then…I-I…just realized I was making the biggest mistake of my life by keeping him away from me.” I gulped and said the thing I wanted most to say,

“Cole, I love you.”

First, the entire party was just speechless. I moved my gaze away from Cole. Then I heard squeal from the crowd. I looked up and saw that it was my mother. She can’t stop giggling, “Aesha, oh my gosh!!” I can feel my cheeks heat up causing my mom to stop.

“Aesha,” another voice came from the people. The crowd parted and revealed Cole, his face unreadable. I started crying even more as I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, placing my head on his chest.

“I love you,” I murmured.

“I love you, too.” He whispered. I pulled away from him and stood on tiptoe to place my lips on his. He kissed me back, sweetly and passionately. I ignored the murmurs and whispers of the other people. All that mattered now is I have Cole now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAHHHHH….

I can’t believe it. The book is finally done! No epilogue…-_-

Can you guys please please please please please read my next book, Daughter of Light? It’s a demigod fan fiction. Please read it. I’m begging you guys! Please just please! I think it’s going to be a lot better than this book!

-Vireen

P.S. Oh here’s the book description: If you happen to know something (you know what I mean) just don’t spoil it okay? You know who you guys are <.<

"You, my dear, are a demigod." She said.

"Excuse me, what?" Her granddaughter asked.

"You're one of a kind, dear."

~ΔΟΛ~ ΔΟΛ~ ΔΟΛ~ 

Clover Beckert wasn't exactly living the best life. Yeah, she was studying in a private boarding school. But she didn't know any relative of hers much less her parents. Being abused, dyslexic and looking like a complete nerd didn't make it any better.

 But her life was changed when she knew who she was.

 I can't believe it's ending! I'll miss this book! :'(. I'll miss it so much that for a while I didn't think of publishing this last chapter yet. Bye Ale, Kent and Jaelon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 73 21
There are opposites in this world. Water and fire. Wet and dry. Hot and cold. Hot: Having a high degree of heat or high temperature. Cold: Having a l...
38.3K 1.3K 27
"I stared at my father with the most blank expression imaginable, my jaw hanging open. Either he was full of blasphemy, or the words that had just be...
298K 8.2K 27
Aurora Grimm is the sister of Ben Grimm. She grew up along with him and Reed, with them igniting in her a love for science. So when they were adults...
227 6 55
Adalyn is on a journey to find someone, someone she didn't know would change the course of her life. Someone who would change the dynamic of her fami...