The bet (jack Avery story )

By lovetoread817

Being Logan and Jake Paul's sister has disadvantages and advantages. Like meeting team 10 and becoming rlly g... More

1
2
Characters
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MUST READ

16

3.6K 62 29
By lovetoread817

" anyways what are u guys doing here " I asked the why don't we boys. " well I'm here to hang out with u and the boys wanted to hang Out with Logan " jack said. " oh ok let me go get dressed " I said. I walked into my room when jack walked in. " BABE " he yelled. " IN MY CLOSET " I yelled back. As I was picking out my clothes I felt someone's arms around my waist. " jack did u miss me that much already " I asked. " I miss u everytime u leave " he said. " I'm only a couple of feet away " I said. " yea well now ur not " he said hugging me tighter. " jack I need to get dressed " I said trying to get out of his grasp. " no why " he said holding me tighter. " if u let me go I'll give u a kiss " I said. " ok " he said letting me go. I gave him a kiss then went to the bathroom to change my clothes and put on a little bit of make up.

When I walked out my bathroom I saw jack sitting on my bed. " BABE BABE BABE " he yelled jumping up from my bed. " what " I said. " descendants 2 come out tonight " he said excitedly. " yea ok babe " I said laughing. " so are we going to watch it " he asked. " ummm of course we are " I said. " yes " he said. We walk out my room and saw the boys Logan and kong on the couch laughing and playing around. " hey guys " I said. " I'm hungry " Logan said. " same " I said. " let's go get food " Jonah said. " I don't know bc jack and I were supposed to hang out today" I said. " I'm fine with it I mean if u are " jack said. " well guess we are going to eat " I said. I got up and walked into my room getting my phone and wallet then we all headed out and decided to go to in-n-out. We ordered our food ate it. We were talking and laughing when some fans came up. " omg it's why don't we and Logan Paul can we get a picture " they asked. " sure oh and also this is my sister Mia " Logan said. " oh hi sorry I didn't know that " they said. " oh it's ok " I said. The boys got up and took the picture. " so who's your guys favorite " Zach asked. " oh mine is jack " one of the girls said. I honestly didn't mind bc I'm dating him not her he's mine so I'm fine. " oh and mines Daniel " the other girl said. " yea so we have to go but jack here's something I want to give to u " she said giving him a piece of paper. They walked away and he opened it. When he read it his eyes got big and he showed me the paper. It said jack I hope one day we could bc good friends maybe something more. Our relationship could be something different. Oh also if u have a girlfriend tell her I'm going to take her man's. Here's my number

(916)302-1172

Love your future girlfriend.

"Am I allowed to say anything " I asked him. " yea nicely " he said. " ok thx " I said. I got up and grabbed the paper from jack and walked over to the girls. " hi girls " I said when I was at their table. " oh hi Mia " the girl who gave jack the paper said. " oh sorry I'm Mia are u her parents " I asked talking about the girl. " yeah her names Sandra " her mom said. " well Sandra here got a very good picture with the why don't we boys and my brother and gave jack this piece of paper and he's um 18 " I said handing them the paper. When they read it they got mad and looked at her. " oh I'm sorry plz tell jack that she didn't mean it " her mom said. " ok will do oh and also Sandra u didn't steal my mans " I said then turned around and walked away. I went and sat back down like nothing happened. " how did it go " Jack asked. " for me good for her probably like 15 years of being grounded but " I said. " jack " someone said. I looked over and saw Sandra standing there. " yes " jack said. " I'm sorry " she said looking down. " well I'm sorry but what's your name " Jack asked. " Sandra " she said. " well Sandra u can't just give guys a piece of paper with ur number in it especially when they are 18 and ur under aged" jack Said. " yea ik and I'm sorry it won't happen again " she said and started crying. " it's ok now go " he said and got up and have her a hug. " and Mia I'm sorry I wasn't trying To take jack from u it was all a joke " she said. " it's ok " I said hugging her. " now stop crying and I'll go talk to your parents " I said wiping away her tears. " come on " i said. " hi umm I came over here to tell u that she did sorry to jack and I and that we are not mad and im here to beg u that she doesn't get grounded or anything bc I would have done the same thing if I were her" I said to her parents. " yea but you're not her parents so " her dad said. " ok and ik that but sir who was your dream girl when u were younger " I asked. " ummm Selena the Mexican singer " he said. " Oh good pick. Ok now sir if u would have seen her out in public wouldn't you try to date her even if u were under aged and she was 18 or over " I said. " yea " he said. " and ma'm who was your dream guy " I asked. " oh Kevin from the Backstreet Boys " she said. " ooo that's a really good pick his eyes are pretty anyways. If u saw him in public wouldn't you try to date him even if he was over 18 and u were not " I asked. " of course " she said. " so what's the difference " I asked. " umm nothing actually " her mom said. " then why is she getting in trouble. Is she supposed to go to one of their shows " I asked. " yea but she's not anymore " her dad said. " plz let her go they hate it when their fans can't Go to their shows and can I help with the punishment " I asked. " yea what do u have in mind " her mom asked. " how about she still gets to go to the show but she gets grounded for 2 weeks not going anywhere but she gets to keep her phone " I said. " That sounds pretty good to me " her mom said. " ok great I have to go now it was nice meeting u guys " I said walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 33 20
Fan fic Why don't we She is Logan Paul's younger sister. He is working with Logan Paul She likes him He likes her All couples face challenges, so...
582K 8.2K 82
Lola Isla Paul. Your the little sister of the famous Jake Paul and Logan Paul. You live with Logan because u favor him over Jake. Logan wanted u too...
57.2K 1K 20
as the sister of jake and Logan paul, you get invited to stay in the team ten house as a new member making you choose between your comfy home in Ohio...
42.3K 793 37
Eden has 7 million subscribers on Youtube. When Jake Paul invites her to join Team 10, it seems like a perfect excuse to have a break from her crazy...