Scomiche Smut (And Sometimes...

By ScomicheKavi

Lots of smut, some weird stuff, some fucked up stuff, (some the readers love but I really don't like) some fl... More

Note
The interview
Chocolate hearts
Crazy happy butt secks
Caught
Work. Part 1
Crazy happy butt secks 2
We're live!
Work (part 2)
Contest results
R.I.P
Birthday spankings
Cheating (bdsm) PART ONE
Cheating (bdsm) part 2
Sleeping beauty
Baby scotty (smut ver)
Daddy
Ten ;) (get it!?!?)
Sick
tiny shower("vacation" part 1/3)
READ
i missed you
Scars
The Closet
Valentines Ass
the closet 2
the closet 3
quick note:
Requests???????
The Girl (Take It Back 1)

shhhh(vacation 2/3)

2.1K 71 68
By ScomicheKavi

This part has mpreg(I suggest you read the one before to get the plot)

@sup3rfruit20

Jem was waiting out on the living room floor playing with one of her dolls when Mitch came out. "Good morning, Jem. Are you excited to spend the week with aunty Kirstie and uncle Jer?"

"Yes I am, Momma! That's why I want to spend the day with you and Daddy so I don't miss you as much!"

"Then let's get you packed while Daddy showers and gets ready before we start cooking. How does that sound?"

"Okay Mommy!" Jem said excitedly and stood up and ran to her room.

Mitch laughed at her and followed after her, a bit slowly, because queen hasn't had her coffee yet.

Jem was jumping on the balls of her feet, from excitement, looking at her dresses in her closet. Mitch grabbed her suitcase and opened it up and packed her essentials; socks and underwear.
"Pick out your PJ's first, Jem. You know this."

Jem quickly picked out her favorite pair of pajamas and her second favorite.
One was frozen themed fuzzy pants and t-shirt, and the other, was a silky yellow nightdress, that she insisted made her look like Belle. Mitch packed them, as Jem picked out 4 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, and one pair of shorts for her to wear while she was gone, along with a swim suit.
Mitch folded them all as small as podsible, so they would fit in her Dora the explorer backpack.
He got through half of them when Scott came in and kissed his head quickly.

"You good if I steal her away?"

"I will be after you give me a kiss," Mitch said, smirking while folding one of Jemma's dresses.

Scott stood waiting till he finished that dress, then turned him around to give him a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Ew! Momma! Daddy! That's DISGUSTING!"
Jem yelled at them.

They pulled away and chuckled at her before Scott walked over and picked her up, carrying her out of her room and into the kitchen. "Have you had any breakfast yet?"

"No dadda. I want my fruit!"
Jem said excitedly.

Scott sat his daughter down at the table, and grabbed her fruit from the fridge.
She decided it would be a good idea to make it look like her banana was flying around the room with a cape, by only peeling one side.

"What are you doing sweetie?" Scott asked, confused

"Look Daddy! It's you and Mommy!"
She exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh?"

"Super-fruit!"

Scott laughed,

"I see!"

While she was eating, Scott made coffee for himself and Mitch.

Seeing that Jem was almost done with her "super-fruit", he quickly prepared the veggie tray. The small tray consisted of carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, and ranch dressing in the center.

Mitch had emerged from Jem's room when Scott was a quarter way done with the veggie tray and Jem only had a strawberry left.
Mitch sauntered over to Jem, kissing her on the top of her head and stealing the last strawberry. Jem watched in horror as Mitch dipped the fruit in sugar. "Hey Momma! That's mine! Stealing is mean!" Jem said watching Mitch walk away.

"Sorry hunny but Mommy is hungry," Mitch said almost adding on
'in more than one way thanks to you,' but decided against it.

"Mitch if you were that hungry you should have just told me. I would have made you something. You shouldn't steal food from our daughter."

"I know, I know. That's why I'm getting in the fridge to get her another strawberry. Would you still make me something, though?" Mitch asked getting in the fridge to grab Jem another strawberry and washing it off before cutting off the leaves and putting it on her plate.

"What would you like?" Scott said, slightly annoyed.

"Three eggs over easy with four sausage links and toast, please?" Mitch said with a big smile on his face waiting for Scott's reaction.

Scott looked up at him shocked he hasn't had that much since...

"No, Mitch. You're kidding you have to be. Are you?" Scott was so surprised. They had been trying for two months beforehand and had no luck.

Mitch nodded and grabbed the pregnancy test out of his back pocket and walked over to Scott to show him. Scott glaced at it then picked Mitch up and spun him around making Mitch giggle. "Scotty, set me down before you make me sick..and make me some breakfast?"

Scott set Mitch down, "Oh my god, baby we're expecting again! I'm so excited! Are you gonna be able to avoid the alcohol all day today?"

"I will silly. Now make me my breakfast, I'm feeding for two again don't forget." Mitch said sassily.

"Okay, beautiful. 15 minutes tops,"

Scott started cooking everything for Mitch while Mitch watched over Jem and made sure she cleaned up everything good before getting her seated on the couch.

"Hey, Momma?" Jem asked looking up at Mitch.

"What darling?" Mitch asked sitting next to her.

"What were you and daddy talking about? You seemed really happy," Jem asked innocently.

Scott walked into the living room with Mitch's food and set it down on the coffee table then sat down next to Mitch facing Jem.

"We were talking about a new little brother or sister for you. What would you think about that?"

"A little sister?" Jem asked. Mitch nodded with a smile on his face.
"Or brother, yes!"

Jemma made a face.
"How?"

"From inside me. I was born a girl just like you, so I can have kids just like you can someday,"
Mitch tried explaining.

Jem thought about it for a few minutes then nodded and Mitch sat back after grabbing his plate and started eating.

Scott kissed his head and went back to the kitchen to finish cutting up the vegetables.

Mitch turned on their TV for Jem to watch while Scott and Mitch prepared everything for the pool party. Mitch brought his dirty plate to the kitchen to wash and put away before jumping into help Scott.

About half way through Mitch making the dough for the vegan pizza, he groaned quietly. He put the dough in the oven to bake a little first.

"You okay, honey?" Scott looked over and asked.

"I will be... Hopefully," Mitch said setting the timer for a few minutes.

Scott stopped working on the salad and walked over to him. "What's wrong, honey?" Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist as he talked.

"Honestly?"

Mitch asked.

Scott nodded, worried.

"I'm really fucking horny and you look great, and I really need you right now," Mitch whined.

"I'll try my best to help you with that, okay, honey?"
Scott asked letting him go to grab his phone out of his pocket to text Kirstie.

"Okay... Don't know how you'll do that, but okay,"
Mitch agreed.

----

Scott: Can u come over early 2 help me and Mitch set-up for the pool party? we rlly need a hand

Kirstie: I guess so... U seemed pretty confident on your abilities to cook by yourself the other day, tho 😜

Scott: Oh we can. I kinda need my husband though.

Kirstie: You guys are too cute. I'll be over in a few, but i suggest you be quieter this time around...

Scott: No promises.

Kirstie: SCOTT RICHARD HOYING

Scott:😂😂jk
Scott: but plz hurry

Kirstie: I'm rolling my eyes at you rn... be there soon

Scott: Thx kirst ilyyyyyy

-----

"Kirst will be over in a few minutes so we can have some alone time," Scott said to Mitch, who was getting the pizza crust out of the oven at that time.

"Thank god." Mitch said, somehow getting the sauce jar open.

"I know you do, baby." Scott said watching him put the tomato substance on the crust.

"Thank you," Mitch said.

There was a knock on the door.

Scott walked out of the kitchen and looked to the living room seeing Jem get up.

"Daddy, can I answer the door with you?"

"Sure. Come on," Scott said still walking to the door to unlock it, before letting Kirstin in.

"Woah, you make good time Kit!"

"Aunty Kirstie!" Jem yelled when she saw Kirstie standing in the doorway.

She laughed, and picked up the little girl, walking to the kitchen to see Mitch putting the sauce on the pizza.

"Mitch, go. I've got it," Kirstie said setting Jem down on the counter and taking over for Mitch.

"Thank you so much Kirst. I owe you,"
Mitch said before scurrying over to Scott to grab his hand and casually walk upstairs.

"Aunty, where are they going?"

"You took away their time by themselves. So, they are going to have time just to each other, mommy and daddy time."

Kirstie explained to her, finishing up the sauce of the pizza.

"I did?" Jem asked.

"You did, but you never meant for it to happen and they love you so they aren't ever gonna complain about it to you."

Jem nodded. She gasped a few seconds later.
"Did you hear I'm getting a little sister?"

"Oh? ...yeah I did," Kirstie said kinda confused, but kept working on the pizza.

Meanwhile, upstairs once they got in their room Mitch practical jumped Scott in a heated make out session.
Scott pushed him back towards the bed slowly, his lips still connected to Mitch's. Mitch broke the kiss to slip his shirt and pants off and lay in the center of their bed.

Scott did the same, climbing on top of the almost-naked Mitch, kissing him passionately. The kiss continued, getting more heated by the second. Scott started grinding against Mitch, causing him to squirm needily. This went on for a while until Mitch had enough. He tugged on Scott's boxers, whining into his mouth. Scott got the message and removed his boxers slowly, emitting another impatient whine from Mitch. This only made Scott harder, so he picked up the pace, removing Mitch's boxers as well.

Once they were both naked,
(by Kirstin hahaha...i'll go home.)

Scott broke their makeout session to stare at Mitch. Mitch shrunk away, feeling his whole body turn red with embarrassment. Scott stared into Mitch's eyes lovingly.
"Beautiful..." he whispered, making Mitch blush even more.
"You're so cute. All embarrassed."

"Shut up, Scott and fuck me already. PLEASE," Mitch cried, biting his lip.

Scott growled and reached over to their bedside table and grabbed lube and a condom. Scott quickly lubed up two fingers and brought them to Mitch's entrance.

Scott ran his finger around Mitch's rim a few times before pushing his first finger into Mitch. Hr leaned up to kiss the smaller boy as he slowly opened Mitch up.

Mitch started trying to finger fuck himself when he thought Scott was going too slow.

"Scotty.."

Mitch whined, when Scott pulled away from the kiss to start kissing his neck.

Scott eased another finger into Mitch, stretching him out, Scott continued to kiss Mitch all over his neck and chest leaving marks everywhere he could.
When Scott thought Mitch was stretched enough he removed his fingers and lubed himself up.

Mitch watched Scott, already sweaty and slightly out of breath. Scott lined up when he was ready and slowly pushed into Mitch, groaning. Mitch closed his eyes in slight pain hoping Scott would stop to let him adjust.

Scott pushed about half way then, as expected, stopped to let Mitch adjust. he leaned down to kiss Mitch passionately, Mitch kissing back just as much. Once Mitch was ready, he pulled back from the kiss and nodded to Scott to singnal him to move again.

Scott started to push in slowly again until he was at the hilt, moaning every now and again.
"God you're so tight," Scott growled into Mitch ear.

Mitch moaned and moved his legs to wrap around Scott's waist and his hands around Scott's back, and directed Scott to go ahead.

Scott pulled out a little bit before slamming back into Mitch. Mitch let out a loud moan to his movements which encouraged Scott to go fast to which Mitch only got louder.

"Shhhh..Mitch."

Scott readjusted slightly and was able to find Mitch's prostate, where Mitch just about screamed at the overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh god Scott f-faster."

Scott complied and started going faster to where you could hear the bed rocking from directly underneath their room. Luckily Jemma and Kirst were far enough away to not hear anything. However, if you were anywhere near the room, you could hear every one of Mitch's loud moans, and the bed hitting against the wall when scott thrusted.

All too soon though both Scott and Mitch could feel the tightness in their lower abdomens and looked at each other telling the other without words that they were close.

Scott reached one of his hands down to grab Mitch's cock and help him reach his climax quicker. The action had Mitch screaming his release.

Scott thrusted a few more times, and came hard inside of Mitch's ass.

They both flopped back onto the bed, completely out of breath.

**********

Back downstairs Kirstin and Jemma had finished cooking everything for the boys. A few minutes later, Scott came down carrying Mitch on his hips to get him down the stairs with less pain.

Kirstie had put on Spongbob for Jem to watch while she talked to Scott and Mitch.

"so...what is this thing I hear about a sister?"

Mitch smiled nervously.

"Uh.. Surprise?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
159K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
287K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...