Do I Love Him?

By SarcasmRocks

I have always hated my best friend's brother with all my guts. He annoyed me to no end. Well, I thought I hat... More

Do I Love Him?
Chapter 1~ That idiot!
I'm not a stalker! Am I?
Sad news! :(
And the neverending sleepover begins...
Date with Jeremy
Truth or dare?
And The Fun Begins...
Just Another Bad Day
Head-banging
We're Not Friends
Confessions
A little bit of Jealousy can be Good: Part 1
A little bit of Jealousy can be Good: Part 2
The Time Has Come
Admitting the Truth
Confessions Part 2
Epilogue

The Break Up

1.5K 25 16
By SarcasmRocks

Recap:

"Jordana."

"Mom. Dad." 

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, outraged.

"That's no way to speak to your parents, honey." My mother said.

"I'm surprised you even know where I live."

"Well, we do pay for this house." my dad said.

"Anyway sweetie, your dad and I are staying in our old house for a while. You're welcome to come visit us anytime you want." Mom said.

Then they got up and left.

Wow. They just came to invite me to my house where I grew up. I thought I was always welcome to go there but I guess not. Be cause my parents just INVITED me to my house.

Nylon walked in when they were gone.

"Wasn't that your parents?" he asked.

I was in too much of a daze to answer him. I walked up the stairs and went to sleep.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

I woke up early the next morning to go jogging. I put on a shorts and a tank top and ran for like half an hour then I returned to my neighbourhood.

When I reached to the house next to mine, I realised that someone had finally moved in.

Wait isn't that car familiar?

"Jordi!" I heard.

I looked around but there was no one behind me.

"Up here!" the voice said and I looked to the top of the roof and there sat Guy.

"Hey!" I said, waving.

"Wanna join me?" he asked.

"Won't I wake up the people in your house?" 

"There's no one in my house." he said.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"I'll come meet you."

He came downstairs and we passed through his bedroom to get to his. 

"Your bedroom is right opposite mine," I pointed out.

"Guess I can sneak in at night and frighten you." he said, laughing.

We talked for about half an hour. He told me that he lived alone too and that his mom died when he was four and he acted out when he was sixteen so his dad sent him to the school for 'bad boys'. He also said that he has a stepmother who hates him even more than his dad and that they (his father and stepmother) have a daughter who's twelve and they have a perfect family without him.

I could tell that he loves his sister. The way he talked about her.

I left soon to go to school.

I reached to school way too early so I wandered the hallway then went to the bathroom to check my face.

As soon as I walked in, I heard unpleasant noises. 

Seriously. Do people have to do it in the bathroom.

Then I heard it. One of them said something. I knew the voice. It was unmistakable.

Just to make sure, I went to the stall next to them, stood on the toilet and looked over at the next stall.

That jackass...

I'm not really an emotional person. I don't express my emotions as much as a normal person would but if I stay in school, I would just burst into freaking tears so I decided to go home.

By the time, I reached home it was about seven o'clock. Wow. I really did reach to school early.

Nylon's car in the driveway and Donna's isn't. Great.

I sneaked in and went straight up to my bedroom. I tried to cry but nothing came out so I stayed there and I slept.

When I started to get hungry, I went downstairs to make lunch.

I made a sandwich and walked to the TV Room to go eat.

As soon as I walked through the door, Nylon was sitting there.

"What are you doing here?!"

"What are you doing here?" he asked back.

I sat down and ate my sandwich.

Wait a minute. What the fuck is he watching?

"Nylon, what is this?"

"Tuck Everlasting, why?"

"No offence but I hate this movie. Can you please change the channel?"

"No."

I pouted. "Please."

He got up and sat next to me. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "That won't work."

"Really?" I said. I passed my hand along his collarbone and he shivered.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"I'll get it!" Nylon said and ran out the room as if his pants were on fire.

"Hey dude." I heard him say. "She's right here."

Then he brought the phone to me.

"Hey babe. Why aren't you here? Are you sick?" Jeremy asked.

I didn't't respond. I didn't say anything. I just simply pressed that red button.

"Um, you know you just hung up right?" Nylon said.

"I'm not retarded. I'm aware of my actions."

Then I walked up to my bedroom and lay down once again.

I couldn't fall asleep so I put on the radio and listened to music.

When it was about 3 o'clock, I saw Jeremy's car pull up in my driveway. I ran downstairs, told Nylon to tell him I'm not here and ran back upstairs.

I did the only thing I could thing I could think of- I went out into my balcony and climbed on to Guy's balcony. Luckily his balcony door wasn't locked.

Almost as soon as I stepped into his room, he emerged from what I guessed was the bathroom in only a towel on. He was dripping wet and I could see his abs perfectly.

"Why are you in my house?" 

"Please help me." I pleaded. "I'm kinda hiding from someone."

He laughed. "Ok."

The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." I said.

"No, I'll get it. It is my house." he said.

We both went to open the door and there stood Nylon and Jeremy.

How did they find me? Oh yeah, I left the balcony door open. It would take a stupid person to not realise I was here.

Jeremy and Nylon looked from me to Guy, who was still in his towel.

"I'll leave you guys to talk." Guy said then left.

"Me too." Nylon said.

Then there were two...

"Jordi, what's wrong? Why are you angry with me?"

"You don't know? I shouldn't have to tell you what you did. Jackass." I murmured the last word under my breath.

"Um, ok?" he said.

"I saw you this morning. In the bathroom. Getting it on. Oh yeah, I saw you. F*cking jackass. I thought I liked you but it was like a realisation- I only liked you for your looks. I thought I liked you for your personality but I didn't't because if I did that would mean that I would like a f*cking son of a bitch!"

"I'm sor-"

"Don't even. Don't even pretend you're sorry. Why did you even want to go out with me? To get in my pants? Why aren't there any decent boys out there who doesn't only want sex? 

"It was a mistake."

"I said SHUT UP! Don't talk to me. Ever!" I said and slammed the door in his face.

"Well, that was scary." I heard behind me.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," I told Guy.

"Cheating boyfriend, huh? Well, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side."

I laughed.

"You know we aren't all bad, you know." he said.

"We? " I asked.

"Guys."

"Wanna go to watch a movie? Get your mind off of that dude." Guy asked me.

Something about him made me trust him so I said "Yes."

We were at the cinema arguing about which movie we wanted to see.

I wanted to see a horror and Guy wanted to see a romantic comedy.

I wanted to see a horror just to picture the person who was dying as Jeremy.

Don't judge me. People have different ways to deal with a break-up. Some sit around with ice cream; I use anger.

In the end, I won so we went to watch a horror.

Then I realised something.

I seriously hate horrors. I get scared so easily.

When this scary part came I got so frightened that I nearly jumped in Guy's lap.

Thankfully, the movie wasn't too scary.

When the movie was done, Guy said, "You can let go of my hand now, though I dont't mind."

I looked down and realised that I had held on to his hand very tightly during the movie.

I let go and blushed. "Sorry." 

"I didn't mind," he said with a cute smile.

He dropped me off at home 15 minutes later. "Bye." I said and waved.

It was kinda funny- him pulling out of my driveway and pulling into his, which was right next to mine.

When I walked in, both Nylon and Donna were sitting in the living room, talking.

"Where have you been, young kady?" Donna asked.

"Relax relax, I just went to see a movie."

"By yourself?"

"No."

"Did you go with a boy, Jordi?"

"Maybe." I said, smiling.

"Well, you bounce back fast."

"Don't worry, we're just friends."

"That's how it starts." she said. "Now come on, let's have some girl time!"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Nylon who was sitting there with his hands clenched.

"Nothing." he said angrily and stormed out the house.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!! 

Song on the side kinda describes Jordi's relationship with someone.

LOVE YA!!

-SarcasmRocks = ) :) =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 613 23
Tyler Coly has been hated by her older brother Lucas since she was born and she always wondered why he did. Now he is in collage happy to be away fro...
249K 5.8K 32
Have you ever met someone who you hated the most? The guy who's always there to piss you off? Who insults and makes fun of you all the time? Not just...
2.6K 36 46
"you never realize how much you love someone, until you watch them love someone else" I learned this the hard way, and so did he. I felt trapped in a...
184 4 20
For as long as I remember, Nathan had always hated me. There was no other word to explain his feelings except the hatred from the bottom of his heart...