Demons

By windinhersails

*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell... More

Partying
Him
Dinner
School
Catching Feelings
The first Lie
Girl Time
Pool Party
Kidnap
Soul Mates
First Date
Instagram
New girl
Jealousy
Skate date
Netflix and Chill
The Beach
Bad Influence
Tamed by demons
The deal
Broken
Rehearsal
Angel
My girl
Meeting the gang
Trust issues
Ice skating
Barbecue
Rival
Are you sure you wanna do this?
Abel
Ricardo Gomez
Daddy's Girl
The Serpents

Road Trip

1.3K 62 9
By windinhersails

Justin's POV

Our moms spoke to us and they decided to give as a chance and we promised them that we won't let our relationship ruin our education. Selena was so relieved she thought she won't be able to see me, but I knew that no matter what happens I will always see Selena, she's part of my life now and I just can't let her go. She's stuck with me forever.

School just ended and Khalil texted all the gang to meet him asap in his warehouse. That could only mean one thing, someone betrayed us or stole from us and we have to catch them and kill them.

"Justin why are you in a hurry?" I heard Selena's voice. I turned around and saw her gorgeous face. Shit this means I have to lie to her, I hate lying to her.

"Selena I can't hang out with you today, the boys want me to hang out with them, I'm so sorry I promise I'll make it up to you." I cupped her face.

"Justin it's okay you don't need to apologise. You haven't hanged out with them in a while, pulse I have to complete this art project with the girls." She smiled. Her smile is so precious, how did I get her? She's an angel sent from above to shine light in my dark life.

"See you soon angel." I placed my lips on hers, our lips moved in unison.

"Get a room you two!" I heard Maejor. Then I realised me and Selena were kissing in the middle of the parking lot and everyone was staring at us. I swear when our lips touch it feels like we're all alone, my whole world disappears.

"Come on lover boy we need to go." Zay said getting in the car.

"Bye Jay." Selena kissed my cheek and walked away to her friends.

Me and the gang sped away to the warehouse.
--------

"Them mother fuckers how dare they fool us!!" I yelled. I was furious, some fuckers bought drugs from us and didn't pay the whole amount that was in the contract. They paid less.

"How could this happen?!" Maejor stood up in anger.

"They wouldn't have gotten far, I found out from other trusted gangs that they are buying a lot of drugs and probably will sell them for more than it's worth. I  know a few places they might be, so you guys need to get asses there and get our money back or kill them if they can't pay." Khalil said.

"Send us all the address of the places and we'll go there right away and get those fuckers."

"They are on the run so we need to get our money back before they fly to another county." Khalil said.

"Justin get one of your hoe to help us, she just needs to draw one of them in and it will make it easier for us to get the rest of the gang." Zay suggested. I've used Hailey before to get a guy to me. She made him think that she wanted to fuck him and bought him to me. I never told her why I wanted him, she thought I wanted to fight him for some petty reason. She doesn't know what I do, only Barbara does. Maybe Barbara can help us.

"Yeah Justin that worked before." Fredo said.

"Okay I'll call Barbara." I took my phone out and texted Barbara.
--------------

Selena's POV

Me and Madison went shopping to get the material for our project. The fashion show was next week and me and Madison needed to finish up making our outfits before next week. Gigi and Kendall already made so many outfits and only had one to go before they start working on the makeup and hairstyle they will do on the fashion show.

"I'm so sorry Mad, because of me we have so much to do with so less time." I said.

"It's okay Sel. We got this. We found all the correct material and hopefully by tomorrow we'll have most of our outfits done."

"Most of our outfits? We don't have enough time we'll probably get two at most done by today."

"Sel i'm gonna work on this all night. Wanna join?" Damn she really cares about this project and she was really hardworking.

"I would say no, but we're in this together so, I'll text my mom that I'm having a sleepover at yours."

"Yeahhh!" She hugged me. "And it's the weekend tomorrow so we have to finish our outfits by Sunday and then on Monday and Tuesday we'll work on make up and hair. Wednesday we have to get together with Gi and Ken and over see our entire work and see what can be improved. Then Thursday is the rehearsal for the show and Friday it's show time." Yep she was hardworking and very organised. I aspire to be her.

"Damn Mad you're very organised."

"Thanks babe."

"Now can get McDonalds! I'm so hungry after shopping for this long." Madison laughed.

"Okay let's go."
-------------

I was now at Madison's working on bring our designs to life. We have been working nonstop with no breaks what so ever.

The screen of my phone lit up and I saw a message from Justin. I quickly unlocked my phone and clicked the message.

I'm really sorry babe but you won't be seeing me for the whole weekend, the boys want me to go on a road trip and I just couldn't say no. I hope you understand. I'm leaving right way. I'm going to miss you a lot angel. Take care and I'll see you on Monday❤️ don't miss me too much😏 xxx

My face dropped. What I won't be seeing Justin for the whole weekend? That's two whole days. I can't live a second without seeing his flawless face, he always lights up my day and my mood. But I understand, he needs to spend time with his friends too and so do I. Maybe it's good, I mean it's only two days and I can focus on this project because I know I won't be able to focus with Justin being around. I am sad, but I'm happy that he's spending time with his boys. If he's happy I'm happy. Plus we're just dating, I'm not his girlfriend, he didn't need to spend me that message should've just said he won't be here for the weekend. He's so cute.

I quickly type out a message and press send.

I understand Jay. Have fun and be safe. I'll miss you so much❤️
------

"Let's take a pic and post it on insta we're finally having a sleepover!" Madison said. Me and hey finished our work for today. We actually got so much done, I'm proud.

"Okay, but you have to add a lot of filter I look like a mess." I chuckled.

"No you don't you're naturally pretty."

"Aww thanks Mad so are you."

"Okay come on now." Madison takes out her phone and we take a few pictures.

After she posted the pic we laid down in her bed and she started scrolling through her comments. 

Madisonbeer: Sleepover with this babe🔥@selenagomez

I decided to go on our groupchat to see what my friends were up too. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked our chat. 

Bad bitches🔥🍑

Kyls: I CANT WAIT FOR THE FASHION SHOW IM DOING YALLS MAKEUP!!

Gi: Me and Ken have some 🔥🔥 makeup, hair and outfit ideas

Ash: I'm definitely coming to watch

Ken: what y'all doing for the weekend I'm bored

Hails: let's partyyyy

Nessa: i'm down for that

Ash: count me in too

Gi: soz got a date with zayn❤️

Sel: me and Mad can't we have so much work to do for the fashion show. But y'all have fun

Bar: I can't I'm going on a road trip with Justin.

My heart stopped when I saw Barbara's message. What the fuck she's going on that road trip too? Justin said he was going with the boys, he didn't mention her. Is she lying? Why would she lie, how would she know about the road trip if she wasn't going. Did Justin ask her to go with him? I was so jealous. Why didn't he ask me to go? What if he prefers her over me? Is he gonna cheat? I mean she's really pretty and probably a better company than me and that's why Justin didn't ask me to come. I was hurt. I was so hurt.

About mentally debating with myself I finally decided to text Justin.

Is Barbara going with u to that road trip?

I waited for his reply, but no reply. He didn't even open it. I checked over and over again but still just delivered. Tears started to roll down my face. I didn't wanna cry, but why wouldn't I. A pretty girl is on a road trip with a guy I'm in love with and I just can't say that to him, they both will be together for the whole weekend, two whole days. What if it's too late, what if he'll never know that I'm so in love with him?
----------------------------------------------
Vote, Comment and Share xx

Do you think anything is gonna happen between Barbara and Justin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...
55.4K 697 19
"Show me your wet pussy."
31.7K 523 18
A series of imagines of jelena all in one book. All these imagines you read are from me and other talented writers. All imagines are different from...
157K 5K 77
Unknown: Are you hot? ;) Selena: It doesn't matter 'cause I'm gonna block you now anyway . Good luck doing your business by yourself-jacking off! bye...