Sisters

By superswift_fan

We've all fantasized about being celebrities at one time or another, only to be told that it's just a headach... More

The first one
The one with Christmas
The one with Harry Potter World
The one with the hospital visit
The one with the New Year's Eve party
The one with the morning after
The one with the songwriting session
The one with the birthday
The one with the homecoming
The one with the audition
The one with the callback
The one with Glee!
The One With the Shenanigans
The one with the date
The one with the boyfriend
The one with the soccer game
The one after a week
The one with the Ellen show
The one with Halloween
The one with the special day
The one with Harry Styles
The one with the Jingle Ball
The one with Saint Nick
The one with the truth
The one with cute sister moments
The one with the breakup
The one with the Oscars
The one where they're on tour
The one with the fans
The one with the performance
The one with the hot guy
The one with the rehearsal
The one where they get ice cream
The one after the fight
The one with the awkwardness
The one with the concert
The one with the fluff
The one with, not 'goodbye,' but 'see you later'
The one with all the tears
The one with the happiness
The one at the bar
The one with the friends
The one with the sickness
The one with the sweetness
The one with the distance
The one with the chocolate
The one with the Austins
The one with the fighting
The one with the phone call
The one with the loneliness
The one with the return
The one with the fears
The one with the uncontrollable crying
The one with the make up

The one with Melissa Benoist

344 8 2
By superswift_fan

-April 25, 2012-

"It's been three days, Taylor! If they haven't called yet they aren't going too. I just have to face it I didn't get the part," I told Taylor as I got ready for class.

"That's not true Kaitlyn! They will call soon!" Taylor told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"One hundred percent," she told me.

"Ok," I breathed.

"Now hurry up you're going to be late for class," Taylor told me.

"Ok, I'm ready and leaving bye!" I said, leaving the apartment.

I walked to my car and turned on some music as I drove to school. I got there right on time for my photography class and I got a seat in the back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was on my way home from class when I got a phone call from an unknown number. I turned the music off and answered he phone I the handsfree mode of my car.

"Hello, Kaitlyn Swift speaking. How may I help you?" I asked.

"Hello Kaitlyn, this is the casting crew of Glee," they said. My breath hitched. "We have called to congratulate you on the part of Lexi Rose." I smiled so big.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Filming begins May 21 in Los Angeles, California at the Paramount Studios. Your scripts will be mailed to your current home in New York. Welcome to the Glee cast!" They told me.

"Thank you so much, if I can ask, who else was cast?" I asked, hoping Melissa got the part.

"You have been cast along with Melissa Benoist for Marley, Becca Tobin for Kitty, Blake Jenner for Ryder, and Jacob Artist for Jake," they replied.

"Ok thank you," I said.

"Congratulations, have a nice day," they said.

"Thank you and you too," I said, hanging up the phone.

I speed dialed Taylor's number and put her on speaker.

"Kaitlyn? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Chill Tay I'm fine."

"Ok then why did you call?"

"I got a call from casting," I said sadly.

"Oh well that's ok, there's other stuff out there," she said, sensing the tone in my voice, which was of course fake.

"I'm sure there is... but it doesn't matter because I got the part!" I told her.

"What! Oh my god that's amazing, I'm so proud of you!" Taylor gushed.

"Ok, I'm pulling into the apartment complex now, I'll see you in a few minutes," I told her.

"Ok seeya soon," she said as we hung up. I got a call from Melissa and put my phone to my ear as I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car.

"Hey, did you get the call?" Melissa asked as soon as I answered.

"Yeah! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" I said.

"I was thinking, what if we get an apartment together in LA to use while we are filming?" Melissa suggested.

"Um well I was just going to use Taylor's LA apartment," I started.

"Oh," she sighed.

"But we have an extra room and I'm sure she would let you use it!" I told her.

"Omg really? That would be amazing!" Melissa said.

"Yeah, actually I'll ask her right now," I said, walking into the apartment.

"Taylor, can Melissa take the extra room in the LA apartment while we film?" I asked.

"I'll even pay rent," Melissa offered over the phone.

"She said she'll even pay rent," I told Taylor.

"Oh no need to pay! The room is hers I'm so happy for you guys!" Taylor said.

"She said the room is yours and you have no need to pay!" I told Melissa.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much," she said.

"No problem, I have to go, but I'll talk to you soon okay?" I said.

"Alright talk to you soon bye," she said.

"Bye," I hung up.

"Let's bake!" Taylor said.

"Ok," I agreed. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt then went back to the kitchen with Taylor.

-------

-May 17, 2012-

We start filming in 4 days. I moved into the apartment yesterday and Melissa is moving in today. School ended 3 days ago and Taylor and I spent those 2 days, before I moved, doing everything together. We baked and had dance parties and watched movies. It was awesome. I miss her already. There was a knock on the door, breaking my thoughts. I opened the door and saw Melissa standing there with a few suitcases and a box of cookies.

"Hey roomie!" She said excitedly.

"Hey!" I said, grabbing the box of cookies and placing them on the counter.

"Welcome to the bachelorette pad!" I said, using Taylor's and my nickname for it.

"The bachelorette pad? Really?" She giggled.

"That's what Taylor and I call it since whenever we're here it always involves a party of some kind," I explained.

"Oh," she laughed.

"Shut up," I said, playfully shoving her. "Alright, so your room is down the hall and to the right. Mine's right across from yours and the one at the end of the hall is Taylor's. Bathroom is connected to your room and the last room is Taylor's in-house studio so don't go in there."

"Sounds good!" Melissa chirped. She's always so happy, I love it. "Oh, by the way, I may have forgotten to mention this and I hope it's okay."

"What?" I asked, getting nervous.

"I have two dogs," she said, pulling out the travel cage.

"Oh my gosh really! I love dogs, I always wanted one, but Taylor is more of a cat person," I gushed.

"So it's okay? Because I was really nervous that it wasn't going to be okay," she said.

"Of course it's okay. What're their names?" I asked.

"Well, this is Milli and this is Farley," she said, pointing at the two dogs. Milli was a small white dog and she was so cute; Farley on the other hand was a little bit bigger and he was white and brown and black

"They're so cute!" I gushed, holding Milli.

"Thanks, they're my little babies," Melissa said, picking up Farley.

"Alright, well lets unpack!" I smiled.

"Yay!" Melissa squealed.

I had her room painted a light shade of pink since that was one of her favorite colors. I also got her a queen bed with a wooden bed frame.

"Oh my gosh I love the color! How did you know?" She said when we walked into the room.

"We're best friends remember!" I winked.

"You're the best!" She said, jumping into a hug. "This is going to be so much fun!" She said.

We first got her bed ready with the tapestry looking spread she brought. We finished the look with the cute throw pillows she had that said things like "life was meant for good friends and great adventures" and they also had cute designs on them. We also put some throw pillows on her window seat. After this, we unpacked her clothes and I helped her organize them into her walk-in closet. We were halfway through putting all of her clothes away when my stomach grumbles really loudly.

"Hungry?" Melissa joked.

"Just a little," I laughed. "How about we go grab some lunch? There's a really good In N' Out right down the street."

"Sure!" Melissa agreed.

"Cool, let's go," I said as we walked to the kitchen. We put our shoes on before walking out the door, me locking it behind us.

"Hey Kaitlyn!" The security guard Mike said to me.

"Hey Mike!" I said.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Melissa, she's moving in!" I told him.

"Oh well, welcome Melissa. I'm Mike," he said.

"Hi," Melissa said.

"We're going down to the In N' Out," I told him.

"Okay, have fun!" He said as we left.

"Bye!" I said.

We walked out of the apartment complex and down the street to the burger place. Once we got there, we walked right up to the counter since there was no one in line. Probably because it's like 2 in the afternoon and everyone already ate. We got our food and sat at a booth. We were eating when I noticed a girl, maybe 12 years old, walk towards us. I nudged Melissa under the table and she saw the girl too.

"Hi," we said as she stopped at our table.

"Hi! I'm Jane and I'm a huge fan of your sister!" She said to me. "I also love Glee and I'm so excited to see you on it!"

"Aw well, Jane how about we get a picture and if you give me your social media info I can talk to Taylor and have her follow you!" I told her, used to this by now.

"Oh my gosh really! That'd be amazing!" She said.

"Alright, how about a picture first!" I said, wiping my mouth before getting up and standing next to her. Her mom took a picture of first me and Jane, then Melissa jumped in the picture too. I got her Instagram and we said goodbye before Melissa and I got back to our meal. I texted Taylor a picture of me and Jane along with her Instagram, telling Taylor to follow her. When we finished eating, we walked back to the apartment and continued to unpack her stuff. It took us all day, but we finally finished unpacking and getting the apartment ready by 10 pm. We settled down on the couch and ate pizza while watching the Harry Potter marathon on TV. We both fell asleep on the couch while giggling and fingerling about the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 688 22
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...
39.4K 2.9K 51
A Taylor Swift fanfic - MΓ‘ire never expected a wrong number to change her life forever. At first, she didn't think much of it, but when the unknown c...
10.4K 372 14
You're Taylor swifts little sister. Meaning she's the star of the family and you, your well.. forgotten. You're always on tour with her to get away f...
18.7K 438 15
the best day 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ Quinn Swift reencounters her sister after years of ignoring her, whom she doesn't like at all. Taylor Swift, who is much...