concealed - h.styles // compl...

By Luver_of_Niall317

Alex Parks had always wanted to be a good person with a normal life. Then a rude, temperamental violent boy e... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Turdy
Chapter Turdy-One
Chapter Turdy-Two
Chapter Turdy-Three
Chapter Turdy-Four
Chapter Turdy-Five
Chapter Turdy-Six
Chapter Turdy-Seven
Chapter Turdy-Eight
Chapter Turdy-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six, Part One
Chapter Forty-Six, Part Two
Chapter Forty-Six, Part Three
Chapter Forty-Six, Part Four
Bonus + Author's Note

Chapter One

58.5K 625 420
By Luver_of_Niall317

(A/N Hi! I decided to start writing a new book that's somewhat a thriller because I've been reading a LOT lately and am inspired.

First off, I want to thank anyone who comes across this because it means a lot, whether you vote for it or not. Every reader is amazing and a huge shout-out to y'all!

Second of all, I am an amateur writer even though I love it dearly. Sometimes I delay on my writing updates because I'm drained of ideas and have writer blocks, but I think this one will be good.

Thanks again to everyone. P.S. I won't mind if you spread the news on my book or anything.

Please note that all of the characters are completely fiction, hence the phrase fan "fiction" so don't take offense to anything or whatever.

Also keep in mind that plagiarism is illegal and mean, so do NOT take my story, plot, characters, ideas, or any part of it without my permission. If anyone sees another book written like mine without my consent or knowing, please report them and contact me immediately.

Thank you x byeee)

- A n n i e x x

Copyrights © 2014

All Rights Reserved.

*-*-*

"Once upon a time... I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye..."

- Taylor Swift, Forever and Always

:~:~:~:

Alex's POV

When I was little, I was taught to never trust a stranger or anyone, in that matter. I learned from my nineteen years of being alive that I could never trust anyone, not even my parents. As much as I loved them, something felt wrong.

I know now.

*a year ago*

"Happy eighteenth birthday, my dear!" my mother exclaimed as she shook me awake. It was nearly six in the morning, the time I never get up at on the weekend.

I groaned, clearly upset. "Thanks, but I need sleep."

I could hear my mother rolling her eyes. "I have a surprise for you."

My eyes snapped open. I sat up eagerly. "Yes?"

She laughed. "You have to get out of bed and change. I have planned a whole day for you!"

A smile appeared on my face, but my eyes were drooping. I was really worn out from yesterday. I had to work extra late to skip work for today because my boss wouldn't let me take a break today, even if it was my birthday. Thank God, I got my paycheck before I got fired for being too lazy.

She walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

I threw my covers off of my tired body and stepped into my closet, grabbing some jeans, a light rosy pink blouse, undergarments and some towels . As I stepped out of my room, I overheard my mother and father talking loudly in the kitchen. As the nosy girl I was, I listened.

"I think we should tell her," my mother said. "She's eighteen now. She'll understand."

Understand what? I thought to myself.

My father cleared his throat. "I don't think it's time. She won't understand. You know how she is."

"No. She's mature enough," my mother argued back. "If you want, I can tell her myself."

"No, I want to be the one telling her," my father snapped. "Just... not now. I don't want to hurt my baby girl."

"Baby girl?" she said astonished. "She's eighteen, Walter!"

I shook my head. Enough was enough.

I tiptoed into the bathroom, across the hall, and immediately stripped off my pajamas, throwing them on the closed toilet seat cover.

I jumped into the shower and turned the knob to hot. Cold water rained onto me first, washing away all of the numbing weird dreams I had last night. I closed my eyes and started humming.

After cleaning my body with cucumber melon scented soap and rinsing it off, I hopped out and dried myself, throwing on my new clothes.

I combed my hair and brushed my teeth over the sink. I frowned as I looked into the mirror. My hair was still a tangled mess. Compromising, I tied my plain brown hair into a wet messy bun.

I skipped the make-up because I was feeling well today.

"Morning!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. My parents were still bickering quietly. They were startled by my sudden entrance.

"Good morning, Alex," my father greeted me with a small smile. He set down his coffee mug and wrapped his arms around me. "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

I smiled even wider. "Thanks Dad."

My mother eyed my outfit. "It's a little too hot for jeans, Alex. Maybe you could wear some shorts?"

I groaned in habit of my laziness but ran to my room's closet, pulling on my favorite denim short shorts.

"Much better," my mother smiled.

"Let's go," my father said. He looked at my mother, who was already glaring at him.

What was going on?

I ignored it and kept smiling. It was my birthday. They couldn't ruin it.

My mother was right. It was so hot outside. I felt my skin burning right when I stepped out the door. As I opened the SUV's door, a gust of heat came swirling out. The pale leather was boiling hot on my skin as I sat down reluctantly.

As the car was pulling out of the driveway, my mother decided to turn on the radio to break the awkward silence we normally share after a small or big argument.

The news came on.

"Attention, attention to all radio listeners. This is Michelle Pike, a reporter from the Daily Pillakey Chronicle. A recent burglary was reported multiple times by locals. About half a million dollars were stolen. The robbers were known as The Infamous, a gang formed by the notorious leader, Harry Styles. He was described as tall, slim but muscular and young male. His face was covered with a black ski mask and black paint on his skin. Please report anyone susp-" My father slammed his hand on the off button before she could finish.

"Goddamn it," he yelled. "Another case by 'The Infamous'?"

"Walter, calm down," my mother cooed. She rested her hand on his shoulder, which relaxed at touch. "Don't worry. They'll be caught."

I was pretty sure he rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, Meg! They've been at it for a year now."

"The police will catch them," my mother assured, though I thought she was choking out the word "police"...

"The police? " he mocked. "Those lazy asses aren't catching anyone! If only our boss-"

My mom gasped and smacked his shoulder. The car swerved to the left a little, nearly running into another vehicle.

I screamed, curses flying out of my mouth; at the same time my mother spat, "Walter!"

He groaned. "So sorry, Alex. Sorry, hon."

I rolled my eyes. My body, which was still in shock of experiencing the near-death collision, was shaking. "What the hell was that?"

My father slowed the car as we arrived at a nearby café, Beans and Teas.

"I apologized," my father said in his deep paternal voice. "Don't curse."

I rolled my eyes again. Then I remembered. "If only your boss what?"

They froze. I hit it right in the eye.

"Um..." my mother started. "You see..." She looked at my father, who slowly nodded. "There's a secret we've been keeping from you."

My father swallowed hard. I almost yelled at them to stop stalling. My fists clenched tightly as he whispered. "We're... spies."

My jaw dropped.

No.

Way.

(A/N Hiiiii again. That was my first chapter. Please comment what you think below or anywhere ha ha :D Vote and tell your friends, family, anyone you know about this story. It would mean so much. Also follow my Twitter: @Luver_of_Niall ! I follow back, just ask. Love you all! Byeee. Oh and P.S. I update often, you're welcome ♥)

- A n n i e x x

Copyrights © 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.3K 11
From an intern running coffee while still in school, to second in command at one of the best realty companies in London - Lighthouse Real Estate had...
3.3K 398 44
In the supernatural world, the creatures are countless and they manifest among the living undetected. The most dangerous are the Gamers or rather- th...
16M 436K 109
"Listen to me, princess. I've had enough of your attitude. We're both in hell here. So either suck it up or shut up. Do I make myself clear?" -- Emm...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...