๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ||๐ƒ...

By gangstresses

he may not feel the same way about her but she does feel a special love for him... _____... More

SOUNDTRACK
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
ISSA Q & A
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY-FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY-NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY-ONE
CHAPTER NINETY-TWO
CHAPTER NINETY-THREE
CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR
CHAPTER NINETY-FIVE
CHAPTER NINETY-SIX
CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
EPILOGUE
deletion loading...

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1.3K 145 142
By gangstresses

NAOMI

"Ohhhh lord take me now, it has to be illegal to be that fine" I whistled at DeVante who was talking to K-Ci as Dalvin was laying halfway off the bleacher as Jojo was reading a book on the bleachers as Lola was laying her head on my shoulder as she chumped on a chocolate bar.

"Ahhhh this chocolate remind me of sweet sweet Jojo, my bookie-bear" Lola cooed as she chumped some more on the chocolate.

"Lola, what?" I inquired as I looked at her weirdly and soon smiled.

"Huh, oh girl I'm just day-dreaming about me and Jojo,whatcha saying about DeVante?" She soon snapped out of it as she adverted her undivided attention over towards me.

"I said it should be illegal to be that fine, like damn boyyyyyy" I told her.

"Ohhhh let's play truth or dare-since we ain't really doing nothing in here, because I am utterly bored" Lola suggested as she took her head off my arm and leaned all the way up and turned towards me.

"Okay, you go first" She told me as she balled up the candy wrapper in her hand as she had a medium piece chocolate bar holding it as she hovered it over her lips ready to devour it.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked her while sticking my index finger out at her and circled it around in front of her face as she giggled at me.

"Dare" She spoke boldly.

"Well..." I trailed on thinking about it in deep thought before a light bulb popped up in my head and I quickly snapped my fingers.

"I dare you to walk over there and french kiss Jojo with the chocolate in ya mouth, make it extra gooey so ya'll can get to smooching and here is some condoms if it gets a little to hot for ya and y'all do a lil sum sum" I told her as I dug in my Nike wind breaker pocket and handed her some condoms.

"Gurllllll stooopppppp" Lola blushed profusely as she pushed the condoms back as she started giggling crazily as she fanned herself.

"You are something else, but come on do the dare real quick" I coaxed her and she nodded and soon got up as she smoothed out her romper she was wearing with some sandals as she walked over to where Jojo was at.

I soon got up and made my way a little bit closer so I can see if she does it and to hear everything.

"Oh hey Lola" Jojo says cheerfully once he saw Lola infront of him as she took the book out of his hands and leaned down close to his face.

"Shh..." She says as she grabs Jojo's face and abruptly kiss him before he could say something in response to her.

Jojo closes his eyes as he hands soon swiftly pulled her even closer by her waist as DeVante, Dalvin, and K-Ci had their mouths dropped down to the floor in complete awe as other people in the gym ohh'ed at them.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey-That is enough, Stop before y'all start making babies up in here!" K-Ci shouted as he tried to pry Jojo's arms that were linked around Lola off as Jojo shooed him off.

"Damn, K stop cockblocking" Dalvin told him as he grabbed Jojo's book that was by DeVante at him, that immediately hit him in the chest with it.

"Ah ke ke ke ke-what's so funny little girls?!" K-Ci yelled at the little freshmen girls that were sitting on top of the upper row of bleachers laughing at him.

"Shut up K-Ci!" One of them yelled down at him as the rest of them snickered.

"I told y'all little bittie girls gonna leave me the hell alone-I know your family, Elizabeth! I know everything, I know your big sister because she used to put it on a nigga, I know!" K-Ci bust out singing as the girls shook their heads at him.

I was to busy focusing on the Freshmen girls and K-Ci going back and forth with each other that I didn't realize Lola was infront of me poking my nose make it scrunch up as I finally noticed her.

"You go girl, putting that tongue into action" I told her as I sticked out my very own tongue and quickly put it back in as her and I shared a laugh with each other.

"Oh my goodess it was so unbelievably magical, it felt like Jojo and I were the only ones in the gym, like time just slowly stopped for us as we locked our lips in a battle of passion, love, sensibility, and happiness within each other altogether, and I finally actually shared a good moment with him without something bad happening and K-Ci didn't ruin it at all!" Lola spoke happily as her cheeks turn a red tint as she soon grinned brightly at me.

"Okay hit me with it next, sista" I told her.

"Truth or Dare?" She inquired.

"Dare, beacuse ya already know I will tell the truth if you ask me do I like DeVante already" I told her getting my poimt across in the very beginning.

"Yeah, you are right about that and I dare you to-" Lola trailed on and soon paused as she tapped her hands against her thigh in deep thought.

"Okay, I got it for ya" She told me as she leaned down closely to my face that we were only a few inches apart from each other.

"Okay, what is it that you are going to dare me to do" I inquired as I raised my left brow up in curiosity.

"I dare you to grabbed DeVante's dick through his gym shorts" She told me.

"Oh its on" I devilishly smirked as I rubbed my hands together all sinister like.

___________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

DEVANTE?

LOLA AND JOJO's
SHARING A KISS?

THE DARE THAT
NAOMI IS ABOUT
TO DO?

ALSO A REAL NIGGA
NIGGA BIRTHDAY
WAS YESTERDAY
WHICH WAS
MR. DALVIN
(WITH HIS TOUPEE)
LMAO BUT YEAH
IT WAS HIS
BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY
WITH HIS BROWN
MELANIN POPPIN'
#LEOSEASON
FOR HIM
EVEN THOUGH
I REP THAT
LIBRA GANG
HELLA HARD
WITH DEVANTE
(FELLOW LIBRAN)
(AND MY SIDE PIECE)

ALSO WHAT IS MY READERS
ZODAIC SIGN?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 649 12
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๊˜Žโ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก๊˜Ž In which a strong devil hunter joined simply to find a...
15.1K 358 24
Imagines based on some of Breezy's famous hits with a little spin. Just you and him! Author's Note: I Am Taking Requests!!
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
372K 16.8K 66
"VIBEZ is the second Part to "CA$H $HIT". "VIBEZ" takes place two months after Y/N gives birth to their new baby girl Kaiori. In this book Jonathan a...